Mandala Speed Queen and a tester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
Plants are all Mandala genetics. 4 SQ's and 1 tester (p-1). Plants are in muh closet :D .

PH- 6.7-6.8
Light -250 HPS
Nutrients - Metanaturals
Medium- Coco Coir/Humus/Perlite mix
Temps- 75F
Container size- 3 gal poly grow bags

These pics are a few days old, and the plants are now 20 days flower or so.. With about 45-60 days left ..different for each plant.. should finish in 50 more though.Plants have been nothing but a joy to grow. One plant is soon going to a friends for a beginner grow..( my runt SQ plant)..

Anyways, Don't want to get long winded here but those are the basics.
The first pic is of the tester and the others are all SQ's ..

The runt is in the Fourth picture.. only 16" tall, but healthy as an ox .Plants have also finished the stretch mostly and have been supercropped to maintain an even canopy in the closet. plants have also been fimmed at an early age.

First picture of the plant that has the weird leaf.. it got burnt by the HPS :( but it's fine now.. i just had to raise muh light.. anyways

DSC01572.JPG

DSC01576.JPG

DSC01578.JPG

DSC01582.JPG

DSC01586.JPG

DSC01587.JPG

Looking good mang. ;) Have heard and read alot of great things about Mandala genetics. Gonna give their Hashberry a go one of these days. Anyway the ladies are looking great keep it up. :aok:

I love them ferts there "Refugee" lol thanks for reccomending em.... I don't know what I would do without my Metanaturals.

Beware of Jungle.....

Here are some bud macros at day 22..... gots about 45-50 days left.

DSC01588.JPG

DSC01589.JPG

DSC01590.JPG

DSC01591.JPG

Looking good Mr. WnB.

After our conversation, I ordered some White Satin from Mandala. Thanks for the recomendation.

28 days of flower and looking good. ;) I can start to see the trichromes building up on the ladies in the pictures. :aok: Much GREEN MOJO coming your way.

GreenMojo.JPG

These are not the best photo's and i didn't really get to get shots of the fat buds on the big plants, but you can see them in the last shot.

Next week I will post up some more shots of the plants. The first pic is of my smallest most aggravating plant... It is going to be def a long flowering pheno of the Speed Queen strain. Some of the bigger plants are much fatter but have started to yellow at the bottom. I have been regularly cleaning the bottoms of dead leaves that have fallen in the pot or whatever.

ANyways, i took some clones but didn't get to take any pics of them. My batteries ran out and i couldn't get any more pics.

Anyways you folks can move this to the grow journal section as it's more that than anything...

I have some minor tip burn due to a slight over fert issue last week, but it didnt' take em long to recover .. I just had to back of the flowering ferts a little.

I sure wish i could of got some closeups of the fat nuggito's but alas my camera is a battery HOG.

3-13-07 002.jpg

3-13-07 003.jpg

3-13-07 004.jpg

3-13-07 005.jpg

3-13-07 006.jpg

Very nice mang. The ladies are looking great. It's hard to get great pics when your taking them under HPS lighting. I always take 1 or 2 of our plants out of the flower room when i take pics. Doesn't hurt them and i can control my lighting and what not. Anyway the ladies are looking great. ;)

Here yall go Speed Queen and an experimental @ 45 days...

Plants will be finishing up within 15-20 days on 3 of em .. the other 2 will prob go over 70-80 days.

SQ will finish fastest...

Next pics i do will either be harvest pics or just another update..or a comb of both.. enjoy.

sorry for the pic quality.. cam is shot and i try to correct em as much as possible...no flash... and don't feel like taking the plants out ..

DSC01686.JPG

DSC01687.JPG

DSC01683.JPG

DSC01677.JPG

DSC01678.JPG

DSC01679.JPG

DSC01680.JPG

DSC01681.JPG

Lookin' good, Mr. Wake! I currently have two plants of this species going [just put them into 12/12]. First time for growing these genetics and breeder. I kept mine small, as I have a small space, but the fan leaves on these plants are HUGE! When I purchased my Speed Queen seeds, they gave me some "freebies"; I can't remember what they were. Did you get the freebies, too?? And, have you grown them? Just curious.

From what I've seen thus far, Mandala makes some good genetics! I'm going to take a clone or two of the Speed Queen for my next grow. I'll be looking for an update on your results; keep us posted!

Nelson

well within the next 5 days a couple of the plants will def be coming down, if not 3 of them.

here are some new pics.. harvest day is right around the corner.just trying to wait till i see some more calyx swell till chop... see yall then:)

the first and second pic is the top and bottom of the same cola

about 17 inches of just nasty bud :)

3rd n 4th pic is of a slow finisher.. it will go another 20 days or so:rolleyes:

5th pic is of the experimental p1 ...it's getting frosty and finally starting to put on real weight.. it will go another 20 days atleast if not more:eek:

6th pic is of one of the bushy pheno's of SQ that will be coming down in the next couple days

the rest is just random shots.. tooo lazy to type anymore lol enjoy people

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01759.JPG

DSC01766.JPG

DSC01774.JPG

DSC01783.JPG

DSC01785.JPG

DSC01788.JPG

DSC01789.JPG

DSC01784.JPG

DSC01796.JPG

Very nice mang. I bet you just can't wait to chop them ladies down and get them hung up to dry as we all do at this time. ;) You did a great job on the grow my friend and it's now time to enjoy your hard work. :aok:

2 of the plants came down tonight @ day 56

The calyxes were very swolen and the trichs looked ready. I still have 3 plants in the flower closet. 1 plant will go another 10 or so days and the others another 20 or so .

Ill keep u folks updated. Ill get some dried bud shots up as soon as they are ready. I am making some ice hash now, so hopefully we'll see some sticky goodness from the couple ounces of trim that's in the jars.. we'll see

Latest posts

Back