How do u have ur plant flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lottery

Reaction score
how do u have ur plant flower or does it do it by itself and at about how many weeks does it start to flower

man why can you just read about it in like grow jusrnals and etc.
dont be suprise if nobody anwser questions like that

you can put them to flower at any time just change the lights scheduale in to 12/12 and its done but wait untill atleast 10 inches in height of plant

I would wait 6-8 weeks before starting flowering for more yields. 8 hours or more of darkness starts flowering. Most people give them 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. It's cool to ask questions like this...you gotta start somewhere!

Yeah man, definitely look at a grow guide/book. There are s many fundamentals of growing to be learned. I've been reading for 5 months, an hour or more a day and am still learning about all of the goodies. Jeorge Cerventes' grow book is great for getting the ball rolling. GL and ask any question you may have.

It’s not enough to switch your light regimen to 12 hours light, 12 hours darkness, you should also start feeding your cannabis plants with a different recipe, than during the veg stage.

I personally use Advanced Nutrients Medical for my nutritional needs ( for my plants, not myself :) so during the first 8 weeks of a plant’s rooted life, I feed all my pot plants with Sensi Grow A & B. This comes in two different bottles that have to be mixed into my reservoir (yeah, I grow hydro).

If you’re growing in soil, you should have a large watering tank in which you mix all your ingredients, then dip into the nutrient solution and water with a watering can.

In addition to your basic fert, which will change from Sensi Grow to Sensi Bloom A & B after week 8, you should also use Grandma Enggy’s Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid, as well as B-52. This last one is a B-vitamin, which I feed my ladies to fight stress.

Yeah, cannabis plants get stressed out, just like the rest of us. I personally take a B-50 complex every day, so why wouldn’t I give this relaxing vitamin to my plants, as well.

What causes a plant to get stressed, you ask? Drought conditions, for one. If you go off for three days partying and forget about your grow room, your plants will get really stressed without liquids to drink.

Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid are made from an organic substance called “leonardite,” which is mined from deep within the earth. The word “Humic” comes from humus, which is the rich, black, fertile soil that your grandma used to grow her vegetables in. It’s the best grow medium for all plants, including marijuana.

By adding these two ingredients to your watering mix, you are in effect creating the same fertile environment in liquid form. Just have to be aware that Humic acid is black as tar and it will color your rootballs black. Try not splashing it on your leaves, you might mistake it for a disease, or something.

You asked about flowering? During week number 1 of flowering, I mix in a bloom enhancer called Bud Blood, then during weeks 2, 3, and 4 I switch over to another bloom enhancer called Big Bud, and finally, during weeks 5 and 6, I use Overdrive.

These are very powerful bloom enhancers and should not be trifled with. Add then very carefully, and ONLY in sequence, never all at once. If you did that by mistake, your cannabis plants would be burned to a crisp, they are sooo powerful!

Other ingredients that I should mention are the root colonizers, Piranha, Tarantula, and Voodoo Juice. These consist of beneficial fungi, bacteria, and microbes, respectively. In soil, they can be used full strength. They’ll not only boost the speed of growth, but also help with the absorption of vital nutrients.

If you’ve got a hydro grow, I would recommend using these at half strength, otherwise your roots might be overrun by these micro-organisms and your root ball will become slick and nutrient absorption will suffer.

Piranha and Tarantula can also be used as foliar sprays in order to fight fungal infestation and repel insects. Another foliar spray from Advanced Nutrients Medical is Scorpion Juice, which imparts Acquired Systemic Resistance that helps your pot plants fight off invading pathogens.

By all means, read all the advice for beginners on this forum, but don’t forget to visit the Advanced Nutrients Medical website, which also contains many detailed articles on how to grow pot and how to avoid the major pests and diseases, including the dreaded spider mite.

Wes said:
It’s not enough to switch your light regimen to 12 hours light, 12 hours darkness, you should also start feeding your cannabis plants with a different recipe, than during the veg stage.

I personally use Advanced Nutrients Medical for my nutritional needs ( for my plants, not myself :) so during the first 8 weeks of a plant’s rooted life, I feed all my pot plants with Sensi Grow A & B. This comes in two different bottles that have to be mixed into my reservoir (yeah, I grow hydro).

If you’re growing in soil, you should have a large watering tank in which you mix all your ingredients, then dip into the nutrient solution and water with a watering can.

In addition to your basic fert, which will change from Sensi Grow to Sensi Bloom A & B after week 8, you should also use Grandma Enggy’s Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid, as well as B-52. This last one is a B-vitamin, which I feed my ladies to fight stress.

Yeah, cannabis plants get stressed out, just like the rest of us. I personally take a B-50 complex every day, so why wouldn’t I give this relaxing vitamin to my plants, as well.

What causes a plant to get stressed, you ask? Drought conditions, for one. If you go off for three days partying and forget about your grow room, your plants will get really stressed without liquids to drink.

Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid are made from an organic substance called “leonardite,” which is mined from deep within the earth. The word “Humic” comes from humus, which is the rich, black, fertile soil that your grandma used to grow her vegetables in. It’s the best grow medium for all plants, including marijuana.

By adding these two ingredients to your watering mix, you are in effect creating the same fertile environment in liquid form. Just have to be aware that Humic acid is black as tar and it will color your rootballs black. Try not splashing it on your leaves, you might mistake it for a disease, or something.

You asked about flowering? During week number 1 of flowering, I mix in a bloom enhancer called Bud Blood, then during weeks 2, 3, and 4 I switch over to another bloom enhancer called Big Bud, and finally, during weeks 5 and 6, I use Overdrive.

These are very powerful bloom enhancers and should not be trifled with. Add then very carefully, and ONLY in sequence, never all at once. If you did that by mistake, your cannabis plants would be burned to a crisp, they are sooo powerful!

Other ingredients that I should mention are the root colonizers, Piranha, Tarantula, and Voodoo Juice. These consist of beneficial fungi, bacteria, and microbes, respectively. In soil, they can be used full strength. They’ll not only boost the speed of growth, but also help with the absorption of vital nutrients.

If you’ve got a hydro grow, I would recommend using these at half strength, otherwise your roots might be overrun by these micro-organisms and your root ball will become slick and nutrient absorption will suffer.

Piranha and Tarantula can also be used as foliar sprays in order to fight fungal infestation and repel insects. Another foliar spray from Advanced Nutrients Medical is Scorpion Juice, which imparts Acquired Systemic Resistance that helps your pot plants fight off invading pathogens.

By all means, read all the advice for beginners on this forum, but don’t forget to visit the Advanced Nutrients Medical website, which also contains many detailed articles on how to grow pot and how to avoid the major pests and diseases, including the dreaded spider mite.

I remember this guy, he always drops these posts like this and vanishes...stick around buddy, you have alot of good advice to share.:aok:

I personally can't afford AN nutrients but I recommend them to those who can.

Eman:ccc:

Latest posts

Back