Pics Of My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyJones

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my pics of my very first grow. They have been in 12/12 for about 30 days now. I started these ladies from seeds from a bag of good smoke I picked up from a friend. Any feed back you all have would be great. Thanks and enjoy!

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

what type of lights are u using for flowering ???? they look like fluro's but im not sure

Yes they are flouros. I have four 4' shop light for a total of 8 tubes. I am only pushing a little over 17,000 lumens in a 2' W X 6'L X 6'T closet. Yes I know I am under powered in light but at this time I can not afford an HID light system plus what I would need for ventilation, the room is just to small and will heat up like an oven with a HID light.

honeslty i think its working out well. i myself am using fluros but im using compacts. it gives me hope on flowering my AK-47 i have going. so those lights deff put out some good light on the red spectrum huh ?

BSki this site is very helpful and informative I did so much reading and research I started getting confused. Like I said I am under power in light and need another (12) 4' tubes just to be at the minium lumens for my space. But for now I am happy with what I have. Keep in touch for the updates and I will let you know how its going. Peace

u are right casey .. this site is great ... yea i will keep and touch .. im very interested in ur grow

well if you need any information I will help you out the best I can. Just send me an email or a PM. Peace!

I'm doing an all fluro grow myself . very early vegge stage . its nice to see some bud from fluro . Just wondering did yours stretch during vegge ? YOU SHOULD START A GROW JOURNAL !! Everything looks good man and i hope all goes well for ya . keep on keepin on !!

PEACE :D

Those are beautiful!!! Pics look familiar though, did you post them anywhere else on here? Good job either way.

rollingstoned, thanks for your feed back. I did get a little streching and I did start a journal but its not on line, I figured that since its my fist grow I knew I would make mistakes and didnt want to make the same mistakes on my second grow. They started off on the ruff side, and am suprised the way they are turning out. The key is with the flouros keep them close to the lights, I usually keep the light 1 to 2 inches away from the top of the plants. Bombbud, no I havent posted the pics any place else on this site, thanks for your feed back also, so far I am happy with the turn out I have so far and I got the seeds from some decent bud I picked up from a friend. I started 20 plants, kept six of the best looking ones and out of those six two were Hermies pulled them up and tossed them.

Latest posts

Back