Harvest Pics! Bagseed grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcgod

Reaction score
Ok, well I had to cut them a week early but they still look great... here are the harvest pics...

They are currently drying and I can't wait to smoke em!

:)
EDIT
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

harv1.jpg

harv2.jpg

yea i dont get it LOL!!! I did take GREAT care of them after week 3 (once I knew what I was doing) but yea... the schwag that I took the seeds from was just bricked + dry + a little hairy etc... and some how it turned out like that.

mmmmmm Looks so delicious! nice work. Let us know how she smokes =P

Nice work! I've done a few grows with bag seed and I must say they've always produced some good smoke. A lot of schwag is schwag becuase of how suppliers put quanity over quality. If your stuff was grown in the outdoors there is a good chance it was not a hermi and was just pollinated due to nature. Anyway you got some nice looking bud there!

those buds... could be my playboy centerfold... put those over her 'no no' areas..... ok... yeah.. they are sexy buds though

I Love The Simpsons!especially This Episode!!way To Go Homer!!!! Incredible!!!!!!!

they look real good for bagseed, but.. ;) them buds are far from being done id say they had atleast another 15-20days to go. im sure they will do you fine!

beautiful. why did you have to cut early? they look awesome tho bud

damn , my bagseed , (my first grow still in procees) dusnt look like that but , hey that mustve been sum goood a** weed lol the bag i got mine out of was a dooody dro seed , but hey my babe is growin

WOW! that looks great man, how much they weigh out, or have you not weighed them yet. well either way they look great.

wow dude thoise are some
amazing looking buds holy crap
it looks like ya bought seeds of
a seed bank the buds look so
delicous...

peace
and have a good smoke
with that good bud ya have
and let us kno what it weighs
out.

question... although those buds lookin nice.. whats with the $21

Wow mang those are some nice looking bud shots. You should post one up in the Bud Pic Of The Month contest. ;)

damn dude, what kind of camera do u have, those close-ups are amazing

Latest posts

Back