weed tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Put the weed in the tea and drink it. Not too sure how the hot water would react with the THC ... but if you drink it real fast ... :D

I wonder if you could brew it with the pot in there with a flavored tea bag? Like, if you did it in the coffee pot or something. Does anyone know if that will work?

it wont get u high, since water and thc dont mix. It would be like trying to clean an oil stain from your driveway with the hose, it'll just roll right off and the oil remains untouched

I made it in a tea maker last year with some leaves from males. It tasted good. Didn't do anything.

Since THC is fat-soluble, the green leaf water infusion does not induce a high, in contrast to its smoked form. There are reports of the effects of the drug being conducive to improving eyesight, though this has not been medically proven. To experience the cannabis tea's mild to potent psychoactivity, take a few grams of the cannabis buds and boil them in a small quantity of milk. Even low fat milk contains enough lipids to activate THC for absorption by the body. Using about 50 ml of low fat milk and 100-150 ml of water, add cannabis as desired. In most cases, this is approximately equal to the quantity used in a joint, i.e. 0.5 g to 1 g;[this varies user by user] excessive amounts may be undesirable to some users. Boil for between 10 and 15 minutes until the milk becomes an off-tint, brown, khaki colour. In many cases, the taste can be sharp and abrasive. Additionally, the flavonoids will cause a burning sensation in the throat and on the tongue.

This recipe makes enough cannabis tea for the equivalent of one shot, which may be consumed in one or two sessions.

i made it by filling a coffee fliter with leaves and strianning boiling water though it but i acedently spilt all the leaves into the tea i cooled it and drank it, i could feel the effects but i was along way from being stoned

mix cannabutter with double cream and add to tea or coffee

cannabutter is the way to go.. thc is crap when it comes to being water soluable.. with the butter, you can add it to annnnnnnnything ya want.. and its the easiest method to extract the thc (imo)

Latest posts

Back