best bong ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ive been experimenting with what liquids i put in my bong latley. so far my favorite would have to be taking a pack of rasberry cristal light and mixing it with the water. then add some crushed ice. it makes the smoke just slightly taste like the cristal light and with the ice cooling it down it cools your lungs and even looks like the smoke is thicker. anyone else have any good ideas for there bongs?

mastapothead said:
yo im from canada n i used to use mouthwash in diffrent flavours in my old bong wrkd perfect cooled your lungs n gave u a good haul 2

that sounds terrible,ill stick to fresh h2o...

i was putting liquid N2 in mine cuz we convinced a friend to try it, but i think we cooled the bong down too fast and it broke :-(

jraddude said:
i was putting liquid N2 in mine cuz we convinced a friend to try it, but i think we cooled the bong down too fast and it broke :-(

uhhh, liquid nitrogen? If thats what you are referring to, liquid nitrogen, you didnt cool it down, you quick froze the darn thing!

hahaha!

I have always favored filling your water pipe half-way full of water, then adding some [SIZE=-1]Cointreau and some ice. The [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Cointreau[/SIZE] gives it a very sweet and mild orange taste! At first the [SIZE=-1]Cointreau has a bit of an alcohol taste, but this will dissipate the more you smoke out of it, until finally you're just gettin that hint of orange! You can literally taste the orange flavor in the smoke, its really interesting to try!
[/SIZE]

i was just gonna but this method on here, but then i realized i don't need anyone making millions of it. so much for that. sry guys. but i do enjoy putting a sweet tea in bottom and red bull up in the perculator. it tastes so good. just gotta rinse it out rreally well or u'll end up with mold in ur bong

Nova said:
uhhh, liquid nitrogen? If thats what you are referring to, liquid nitrogen, you didnt cool it down, you quick froze the darn thing!

hahaha!

I have always favored filling your water pipe half-way full of water, then adding some [SIZE=-1]Cointreau and some ice. The [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Cointreau[/SIZE] gives it a very sweet and mild orange taste! At first the [SIZE=-1]Cointreau has a bit of an alcohol taste, but this will dissipate the more you smoke out of it, until finally you're just gettin that hint of orange! You can literally taste the orange flavor in the smoke, its really interesting to try!
[/SIZE]
how much Cointreau? ever wonder about the THC dissolving into the alcohol since its alcohol soluble? I doubt it can do it that fast, but just a thought. sounds tasty anyways!

One time back about a year ago... i had been smoking some buds out of a bubbler with a friend of mine... we were on a late night mission to walmart and he got the smart idea to take a hit... then eat a bite of strawberry yogurt... and swallow it then exhale the smoke... and when you exhaled it tasted like strawberries... and if you coughed the taste was more promonent... just a thought peace...

One Love... BOS

jraddude said:
how much Cointreau? ever wonder about the THC dissolving into the alcohol since its alcohol soluble? I doubt it can do it that fast, but just a thought. sounds tasty anyways!

My waterpipe holds a bit, i just fill it halfway full of water and the rest cointreau, leave a little bit of room for the ice. You dont need alot of cointreau! Plus, cointreau aint cheap! :hubba:

i usually go for the water and ice myself but every now and again i will go and get me some jeager or some 1800 and have a go at it for a few bongs and then take the shot out of the bong (mine has a screen in it so no there isnt any ash in it) tasty tasty i think i have to get the drink out the freezer and have one now
<-------------------------------

I recently saw a remake of this thread, koolaid, brandy, popsicles and of course ICE and water the most popular answer I am going to try some curacao orange liqueur now

Milk and ice! Works both for hookah and for bongs!

IMHO if you have to add flavourings to your bong you are most likely smoking crappy weed. I like the taste of my pot. Water and ice are the only things I use.

I like to load a bowl thin set in the freezer with no ice or water or anything, thin hit it dry.

Latest posts

Back