Need help!!! cannaoil in brownies!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123lsd

I have heard to cook the oil you use in the brownie mix with the vegetable oil for 2 minutes, all the way to 5 hours and more. Some say no more than 40, alot say for 20, and more say for for an two or three. But honestly, this can really confuse the poopy-doopy out of me. I will only be using a pan and oil and just simmer... I dont want to cook or strain anything with a pot. Also this might change how things work, but the leaf im using with is an oz of grounded up bottom bag, leaf, and steam (few seeds too). But it has a little bit of these white specks in them. I put them to my finger and smushed it, it just crumbed away easy. Im pretty sure its just the whoopsey you use for soil, perlite or whatever. I was hoping cooking it will leave it behind. Lastly, I just want the most efficient way, If the longest it takes is 3 horus thats ok. But im just looking for the fastest comprimised by less cooking time which probally means less thc. So my question is...

How long do I need to simmer weed (oz) in a pan for making brownies. And will this get rid of the perlite, and if it cant, what can get rid of it.

Thank you very much if you are actually trying to help me, I would really prefer somone that has been in my situation and have cookied instant brownies with shake/bottom bag. :rolleyes:

um. I wouldn't eat that crap you are planning on using... stems and seeds and perlite? Fin' YUCK!

Why is there perlite mixed in with your weed anyway? You can do a search and find many recipes for brownies man. Good luck with your batch. :)

Brownies are a cake-walk dude if you've got any idea at all on how to make a box of brownies. You know, the regular Duncan Hines or Pillsbury brownies at the grocery store. Just substitute your "WEED" oil where the recipe normally calls for vegetable or corn oil.
The "WEED" oil is very simple to make. I will post a recipe for this, check it out!
Just keep out the stems and leaves- especially dirt and perlite! Yeck!

Gadzooks,
I never had the problem of perlite mixed in with my weed before, unless I read that wrong, that is a headache you would like to fix.
water will not dissolve the THC from the leaves or your grind, but submersing the material in water will cause the perlite to seperate and float to the top for an easy skimming off. Stems and seeds ? Yikes dude, why would you want to crunch on that stuff ?
And yeah brownies are great, just not the grit.
Thinking good thoughts for your cooking,
ps. many of us have done worse. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back