AlienBait's White Widow Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlienBait

Enjoying the Hooka
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I did not do a grow journal here for this plant, but I thought you might like to see the harvest pics.

This was a Dutch Passion White Widow from feminized seeds grown in my home made Drip/RDWC hydroponic system. It's like a Waterfarm except I use a fountain pump instead of a bubbler to bring the water to the top. The growing medium is regular red lava rocks.

I vegged for 7 weeks under 120 watts of fluorescent tubes. I wanted to veg for 5 weeks, but had some problems early in the grow which slowed things down. Once I got those corrected, it was smooth sailing.

I flowered for exactly 9 weeks under my 400W HPS.

Nutrients are "Vita-Grow" three-part nutes. Chemical, not organic.

I chopped her down today. Man, I hate harvesting... all that clipping, trimming, chopping....Pain in the neck! BUT, it is certainly worth the effort, so I really shouldn't complain. :2940th_rasta:

Here are the numbers.....Are you ready?......:shocked: 1089 grams = 2 lbs, 6.4 ounces (Wet). :holysheep:

That seemed a bit high, so I weighed it on another scale. Came out the same.:D
Should be around 325 grams = 11 ounces dried.:smoke1:

I'll post the actual numbers in a week or so.

Not too bad for one plant. I thought White Widow was suppose to be a low yielder. Guess not.:aok:

Anyway, here are some pics:

The first three are right before the chop.
4) A shot from the bottom after being cut down
5) A view of the grow rocks (lava rocks). The stem was 1 inch in diameter.
6) I found some mold in one of the colas. Cut that part out and the rest was fine.
7) A shot of the main Cola. My wife didn't want her jewlery showing. ;)
8) Same thing, but with a 2-liter bottle for size comparison.
9) The bud all laid out.
10) Box-O-Bud

WW-H1.jpg

WW-H2.jpg

WW-H3.jpg

WW-H4.jpg

WW-H5.jpg

WW-H6.jpg

WW-H7.jpg

WW-H8.jpg

WW-H10.jpg

WW-H11.jpg

damn man that crazy, how many plants did you have? nice looking buds too man.

hashpipe said:
damn man that crazy, how many plants did you have? nice looking buds too man.

Thanks man. It was only one plant. :D

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :doh: :holysheep: Damn bro that is sweet cant wait to hear how that sweet bud taste like:hitchair: did u make that system your self? seems like it did its job lol great work again bro peace

Yo AlienBait,

DEROOOOOOOLLL !!!!!!

man does that look good dude, congrats !!!
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks guys! I'm a happy boy!

Sticky_Budz, Yes, I built the system myself. It is just a 3.5 gallon bucket sitting inside a 5 gallon bucket. Works like a Waterfarm system. I've done a few grows in this system and it's worked great every time.

Great job mang. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. ;)

Very impressive Alienbait. Just gave your rep a bump :aok:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my plants yeild a quarter of that.

Nice man... ;)

Very good job AB.. 2 lb's wet.. ??? nice harvest brotha...

If the nuggs are nice and hard they may only lose 60% or so of their mass... so you could get more if they are hard. Anyways , nice plant man you done a great job.

:holysheep: thats one very nice looking harvest dude, its all about maximizing one plants yeild huh!, hows the smoke?

Beauties.... keep up the good work man.. those looks amazing..

Hell yeah nice job mate hope mine turn out at least half as good as those do wicked az

WOW!!! Thats an incredible harvest. 11 oz? Thats great!

bombbudpuffa said:
WOW!!! Thats an incredible harvest. 11 oz? Thats great!

Thanks man. Really not sure if it's going to be 11 oz. yet. It is still drying, but if the numbers work out like they have in the past, it should be very close.

I have the final numbers.

After drying it came out to 236 grams or 8.32 ounces. Not the 11 ounces I thought it would be:( , but still a respectable harvest.

That works out to 21.7% of the wet weight.

Now, I did dry it out more than I normally would have because I am worried about mold, but not so much that it would have made a 2 2/3 ounce difference. So, it seems I was a little too optimistic when I predicted 11 ounces.

Thanks for tuning in. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Nearly 8 1/2 oz? Thats a great harvest. Hope you enjoy the smoke!

darn nice for only 1 low yeilding plant ;) hows it smoke? hows the high?

Latest posts

Back