Can you make them from a box??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
Can you make them put on sox?
I will eat pot brownies, Sam I Am... Because I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. LOL!!!

J/K... but seriously, can you make pot brownies with a box of mix? And if so, does anyone know how??

Thanks,
Metalchick

wow that's so weird, earlier today i made a hash oil jiont and used the sam i am thingy with green eggs and ham..and before today i haven't thought of that since i was in ...god...the low low grades when we used to read them in school lol. Odd, but sorry i dunno if you can or not just thought that was weird :p

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Well, I made them with a half ounce of pot and just simmered the pot in the oil that was required for the recipie. They came out okay... but it's been 10 minutes since I ate a BIG fat one, so we'll see how it comes out. I think I did it right.

~Metalchick

Everyone I have heard from say they get you REALLY high. Scary high for some people. So, HAVE FUN. :D

I think I should have made them from scratch and used more pot... there was just a baby buzz... and I ate like, three of them and my husband ate like, 5 of them. But when we smoked a joint with it that helped. We both have a good buzz goin' now, but it didn't really start until we smoked with it.

Now I know better. Next time I'll try with hash oil... strong hash oil.

~Metalchick

I don't know...My cousin used a little more than 5 grams of Afghan. And she got so high that she hasn't smoked weed since then. That was like 4 months ago.

Man, weed isn't a bad high like people think. I know people that think they get too high, and it's just paranoia. I think back to when i first started smoking and i didn't wanna get too high either, now i smoke as much as people wanna smoke with me or however much i feel like. I ate a weed cracker(the recipe from this site) with 3 times the recommended dose and i got really high, but it was chill. I guess some people just have to get comfortable with it first and realize that it's not "too high" but everyone is different so i dunno lol.

Box mix is fine, but scratch and use cannabutter much better than veg. oil. IMHO ;)

Click here for a recipe or two.

Okay, so yesterday when I last posted I just eaten them... OMG...

At first nothing really happened. Just a very mild buzz and I was very disappointed. So, I decided to try attempt #2: Alfredo sauce. So, I sautee what I had strained from the vegtable oil earlier but in butter instead of oil. And I use the butter to make the alredo sauce... Then after I ate that I had another brownie for desert, since I figured, "what's it gonna hurt right?"... LOL... It sucked. I got so high I couldn't hold my head up and went to bed at like, 1:30am. I didn't wake up until 2pm... and then took another 2 hour nap at 4pm.

It's 11:16pm and I just now feel like getting stoned. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Metalchick

Latest posts

Back