The Best way to cook ganja goodies-- check it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gulfsurfer

Reaction score
Much to my suprise, I found out that many people do not cook their bud the proper way which causes a diminished high. So i decided to help some of you out. First off, bud is soluable by fat, oil, and alcohol. This means that you can break down the thc catalysts off the leaves by these methods. This includes drinking alcohol, butter and oil (prefer olive oil).

Now that I have covered what you need, this is how to do it. Break up your bud of choice and a grinder works the best. Use a sauce pan with butter (not margarine) or olive oil (whichever the recipe calls for) set to med-high heat and sprinkle the bud in with the melted butter or oil and stir. You want to keep an eye on this while it cooks. The purpose is to activate the thc. A temperature of 400 degrees is what will cause the thc to give you a nice high. You want to stir this goodness concoction until it turns brown(usually takes roughly 15 min and you will notice a popcorny smell), try not to burn it. Burning it wont do much but give it an overcooked taste, but still does the job. Then once all of the bud turns brown you get a bowl and strainer with small enough holes to catch all of the green. Place the strainer over the bowl and carefully pour the butter/oil weed liquid into the bowl and throw away the bud that the strainer caught. What you now have is the liquid form of thc.

Use this liquid to mix into brownie batter, cake batter, cookie batter, rice crispy treats (yummy), i have even make homemade hardcandy butterscotch, anything that calls for oil or butter in the recipe. This will eliminate the bud that gets stuck in between your teeth and will get you ripped.

I break up about a 1/2 ounce of schwagg or 1/4 ounce of kb for a pan of brownies. No need to use dank, its a waste in my opinion. Above all else it will get you HIGH. So if some of you have had unsucessful trials then you should try this out. Good luck and safe cooking! Cook at your own risk im not responsible for any of your mishaps.

Good luck and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back