Should I?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokewun

Pothead
Reaction score
Should i cut the leaves off before or after i hang upside down?....and when does plant extract nutes from the leaves??

Smokewun said:
Should i cut the leaves off before or after i hang upside down?....and when does plant extract nutes from the leaves??

Alot of peeps do it differant but I like to remove the fan leaves and trim the other leaves right after I harvest, otherwise they shrink up and become brittle and are harder to deal with.

The plant extracts "nutes" from the leaves when its growing, not after the harvest.

I have also seen people who cut all leaves except the fan leaves. The say the fan leaves will help protect the bud. Dunno if there is any truth to that or not.

There is a divide here, where some will trim at harvest, some will leave it until dry, and others in-between. So you have to pick your own way.

My personal preference. I trim them right at the harvest, when the plant is still full of moisture, no crystals will get knocked off from handling the plant, once its dry then you may lose a lot of outer crystal during your trimming, and thats the only reason i do it like i do :D

I like what the Budman says on this one, easier is good, and not messing up the thc crystals even better. Grooming always looks better when done with Da Love. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i pull the leafs off first thing,before i cut them down..

Fan leaves before harvest. Trim right after harvest. My opinion

Latest posts

Back