creative drying??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
is there anyway to dry outdoors like lets say in a cardboard box or one of those plastic play houses? i could use a battery powered fan too, do you think this would work? or is drying indoors a must?

thankss

LOL I need the same Q answerd bro!!!!!!!

Keep it dark:cool:......Keep the air moving:fly: .....Keep it above 15 C and below 25 C......

So box , garage, whatever......fan yes.......heater only if neccessary

Dont put it anywhere it will get damp......

I cant dry indoors either this year so I came up with something i think might work. DISCLAIMER: this may not work

If anyone for sure knows this wont work, please please please post something so i dont waste my time

So i was thinking of getting a good size cooler because it is mobile and it will keep the bud safe and clean. (cleaner than a cardboard box for sure)

After flowering is done and whatknot, then i would put the bud on some trays in the cooler. Then I would get some dry ice. How much? I reasearched a lil about this and found that your amount of dry ice should be the same as your amount of bud.
Why dry ice? As the it sublimates, it forms into the gas carbon dioxide which, in theory, should absorb the moisture from the weed. The dry ice should also keep the temp in the box low.

I would like some feedback on this to see if anyone ever tried this (unlikely) or if anyone thinks its a really bad idea.
But if no one says its stupid then, well i guess ill b the goose and try it

It sounds pretty good, but I personlly don't know.
But your post made me think of someting for myself.
Can I use a cooler for curing just like the jar method but use the cooler instead.

The whole point of using Cardboard, is that the material breaths.
and Moisture doesn't build on the surface.

Dry Ice method can work but.. DRY ICE Is EXPENSIVE,
and won't last long unless you actually can put yoru cooler in a freezer.

With the dry ice method, you will have to create some some type of
hole in your cooler, so when the CO2 connects to the h2o atoms
it needs opening to vent into the atmostphere.

Goodluck..

Latest posts

Back