hash as a butter substitute?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
:D good evening friends - i was going to take some shake + turn it into butter - but as usual i forgot + done something different - but the same. i tossed some bud + the shake into "bubble bags" and as a result have 7 grams of hash, presently sitting in the freezer waiting to be made into an organic cake mix. will the hash work or not. any comments welcome.:hubba:

kanehduhbuz said:
:D good evening friends - i was going to take some shake + turn it into butter - but as usual i forgot + done something different - but the same. i tossed some bud + the shake into "bubble bags" and as a result have 7 grams of hash, presently sitting in the freezer waiting to be made into an organic cake mix. will the hash work or not. any comments welcome.:hubba:

Oh yeah, I've made a bunch of hash brownies. Awesomely good. I actually like the taste of hash.

Makes a fine cake too.

Works in choc pudding...

hehe, oh yeah, the daze gone by...

hash brownies - yummm. mixed up 2 pouches of no name brownie mix + tossed in the 7 grams of bubble hash.will have a couple for brunch tomorrow. have never eaten cannabis before. will let u no what i think. also, mixed in 12 capsules lecithin. another useful piece of info. to no of, courtesy forums like this one.

man, these things taste like crap.:stoned: i hate chocolate - will have to try recipes that are gooood. i liked the buzz -once i caught a lite buzz that felt like when u have your 1st cig. in the morning (+u haven't smoked in a few days). another lite buzz i felt, like when you've had a bit 2 much sun + u r feelin light headed. today,i had eaten 3 brownies in a span of 3 hours - the next 6 hours i kind of felt : (not intxicated- but) i was swaying quite a bit.(a few people noticed i was a bit like,u no man, like man - u o.k, how many u have+/-smoke. interesting side effect (to date ) when eatin + buzzing later i wasn't having cravings 2 want 2 go burn 1. (break for my lungs much needed) definitely want to eat more to get a better hi. tomorrow wil try 2 pig out but, i'm not a big eater, definitely not for (chocolate)sweets. have also eaten a bunch + felt no effect at all. 4 hrs later try again(pretty sure it needs more ingredients(or smaller cookw-:spit: are)some of thes brownies r all brownie.

P1000532.JPG

P1000533.JPG

Hating to eat chocolate and making chocolate brownies to eat...

You can make *anything* and add the hash, man. Make something you like to eat that has a heavy flavor. It helps to cover the taste of the hash.

Do a Google on "brownie recipes"

Scan through them and see if you find something that will taste good to you.

Good luck to you man.

ya, tks stoney bud - but since it was my 1st attempt - i thought brownies were kind of tasty, since i'm not much of a cook, + i don't really care to eat a lot yea, i'd better find something(s) better to mix the hash with. i found a site with over 100 recipes on it (space cakes -yumm.)

kanehduhbuz said:
ya, tks stoney bud - but since it was my 1st attempt - i thought brownies were kind of tasty, since i'm not much of a cook, + i don't really care to eat a lot yea, i'd better find something(s) better to mix the hash with. i found a site with over 100 recipes on it (space cakes -yumm.)

Dude, you can put it in a bowl of chile.

A butterscotch milkshake.

Some liver pate on a cracker.

Tuna salad sandwhich.

There's millions of ways to get the hash into.......you.

hehe, good luck man!

o.k. - so i tried the hash brownies - will let the wife cook next time, then i tried some weed on organic peanut butter on a cracker - yuk. no buzz, crap taste, so then i tried putting weed into a pasta sauce. - again , not very tasty (dirt) + no buzz, don't want to keep wasting my stuff - so i will wait till my next grow finishes (pre xmas) before trying again.

great site clever, tks. will have the wifey check it out, later, cause she nos what i like 2 eat better than me. a very picky eater that i am, + obviously, it follows, that i'm not much of a cook either.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or not, but the best way to get the high with as little taste problems is by making either hash or hash oil from your weed and then add it to any recipe that includes something like butter, margarine or oil. This is so you can take the hash or hash oil and mix it with the oily stuff and warm it up so as to mix well.

Mix it into the oily stuff until it's nice and blended and then stir it into what ever you want it in. Strong tasting things are best. Chile, spicy strong flavored foods or foods that have lots of chocolate or sweet flavorings.

This it to disguise the flavor of the hash or hash oil only. THC needs no "activator" as several myths state. You just need to get it into your stomach where it will break down just like anything else.

After being absorbed into the blood stream, it proceeds to the brain where it's true magic is worked.

Smoke it, eat it, whatever. It works very well either way.

Here's a note, however; Almost all Emergency Room Hospital visits that are a result of Marijuana are because of ingesting too much via the stomach. It's very easy to over do it. MJ takes longer to get to the brain via eating and can be a much more intense high than many people can handle if too much is consumed at once.

It's also accumulative when eaten. It will last many hours. If you keep eating it during those same hours, it gets more and more intense.

Paranoia, rapid heart beat, profuse sweating, high pulse rate, feelings of fear... all of those can happen if you over do it with eating MJ.

That's not why we all get high. Please everyone, be careful when ingesting MJ. Do just a little until you get a feel for how you personally handle the high.

Obviously, driving or doing something that requires your full attention in regards to safety is not what you should do after eating MJ.

Be smart. Live long. Be happy. Get high.

Do all four at once.

Good luck to everyone! Enjoy the high!

today - ive been eating gingerbread men, (every couple hours), with a couple grams hash mixed in. not the best hash - thats 4 sure - but the ginger sure does a great job of masking the hash. (like a steroid - only better).

Stoney Bud said:
MJ takes longer to get to the brain via eating and can be a much more intense high than many people can handle if too much is consumed at once

you aint kiddin!!!!! i munched down almost a HALF pan of my peanut butter fudge...it was light...then POW, the grim creaper took a chunk off my head and crotched kicked me. dont get me wrong, i'm no light-weight, heck i always say i'm in training to smoke with willie nelson...but i dont wanna be that high again...of course i accidently hit a doobie once afterwards, thought i was gonna lose it bad.

Kane, buddy... long time no talk to... how r thing going, buddy? everything working out like we planned? - good -

hey listen... want a kick-azz recepie for cooking with mj? try out my Cannabutter Oatmeal cookies, man... they r rock'n! :D

u gotta try these out, man... they'z the tastiest!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

I swear... u can OD on these things cuz u just keep wanna munch'n 'em down....

hi crazy - + tks 4 all your help - u can c what i'm up 2 in the grow journal - re a S.A.G.E. in thyme. when this crop matures, 6+ weeks to go still, i will be cooking up a hole bunch of goodies. i don't want 2 stink up the house making oils + butter, so its way easier (4 me) 2 make bubble hash, just need more of it + a better quality. i'll definitely try the oatmeal cookies then.

i took a bunch of gingerbreads 2 work, 4 a bubby (he was off) - so 3/4 way thru our shift, i gave his 6 cookies 2 3 others. 1st fellow - got very buzzed on the stuff. felt impaired like - when driving home - had a very difficult time finishing his shift - never felt so wasted, he says. actually did injure himself (tho not seriously):eek: 2nd mate - really, really wasted. - hearing voices,lots of weird stuff happening - like, he lost his bag of weed, outside his locker (so he was believing) the bosses found it + ..., has never felt so "messed up" - man - what was in the sheit u gave me :holysheep: (his bag was where he had left it - hidden). of course i had told them all not 2 take this at work, finish off the shift 1st. - but noooo - they just 8 them as soon as i left them.:doh: buddy 3 - like me - not much of a buzz.

Latest posts

Back