Green Dragon Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a quick question for you, ive decided to make green dragon for myself, the ABV (Alcohol By Vollume is 63%, 126 proof (the highest i could find here in the UK) ive put 3/4 of an ounce and its well compacted in the bottle and drank the spill over (hic) the question is thus...how long do i leave it???, ive had this concoction bottled for 4 days only....a week? a month? longer?
Ive searched and read the IE sources but i want personal experiences, i trust my fellow MP comrades MUCH more than simple info found on the net, im at your mercy and advice for this experiment.

A pic of my G Dragon is here.

Hippy

GD.JPG

I've left mine for oh about 2 weeks (mainly cuz I was scared the first time..LOL). I think it should work as quick as ISO hash...same exact principle just different kind of alcohol is all.
You'll want to strain it after all the THC will be out of the stuff you got in there. Don't want to be choking on stuff when you drink it or picking it out of your teeth. :eek:
Use sparingly first time around...knocked me on my rear. That and be forewarned...it tastes nasty.

Thanks Mutt
I do admit im a bit weary of it, i didnt know if it would knock my socks off or be something that would simply chill me, this is a new arena im trying, ( i have 3 kids here and if i smoke outside and come in i know i can be told off by my partner as she says hey Hippy i can smell it so can the kids ), so im just experimenting to do something less stinky, obviously ive not tried it yet and will NEVER shy away from the true bud taste as smoked, that taste is an aphrodisiac for mind and body, a place where we never look back in anger, a place where a gateway opens a new world, not narcotic, a place where love for all beings exist.

Hippy

Good luck hippy...might want to try it when the kids are away till you see how you react to it. Don't want to be blitzed and not able to get off the couch. ;)

Hey Hippy

It's time for me to make hash again and was giving Green Dragon a thought too. I think I'm going to make some myself.

Thanks for the warning Mutt......

Hey guys,

Is there a link to this green dragon? I'm ashamed, I've never heard of it and I'd like to try it. Is it just alcohol and herb? lol, my two favorite!:hubba:

Hey Mutt, are you the hash guy? Can you through in a link to your hash process? The only hash I've made is bubble hash. Thanks.

Hey Haze-

Green Dragon is vodka that has rendered the essential oils out of the MJ. It is made just like Iso hash, but made with drinkable alcohol.

Instead of evaporating the alcohol, it is left in liquid form to drink with the oils suspended in it. (After all the leaves, stems, flowers, etc are strained out of it.)

Green dragon is supposed to be potent stuff....

I don't know if there's a thread for making Green Dragon, but there are several links in the Hash section on making ISO Hash. Substitute Vodka for Iso, and don't evap the alcohol.

I don't know how to link threads, but I know I made a thread, and I think The Bros Grunt did one too. Both have pics.

There is a diff between Hash oil and just hash. It's all explained in the hash section.

Good luck........:)

Hello Hippy, just thot that i may say....i tried the canna butter recipe, boiling leaf with water and butter, extracting the THC that way.....with some real good tric covered leaf, got so high from it, i just wanted it (the high) to stop, the above is good advise, try it away from the kids first, digesting is so way different than smoking. Read this and just thot i would say something. I wanted to try eating MJ cause of the many years i have smoked both cigs and MJ that my lungs just arent what they used to be. Quit the smoking cigs..but...well.....now i just cant quit the MJ for nothing. Good luck...cant wait to hear the results of the project you got going.

OMG i took a glass of this an hour ago and it tasted like liquid horse muck, one of the most vile tastes ive ever tried, it was like mouldy brown cut lawn grass mixed with hoss manure.......but.......im buzzing my head off.....serious powerful stuff....a real real slow build up then WHAM....hit me like someone threw a brick at my head and made me walk like i had 1 leg LMAO....i give you advice if your thinking of trying this....build up to it....take a single shot then an hour later take another if your not in the place you want to be in your mind....I LOVE IT

Hippy

Hippy, how much did you drink the first time?

I've made my batch and it's been soaking for 1 day now. How long did you let yours soak?

Yo Pot

I used 3/4 ounce of bud and crystalised small leaves in a normal bottle size here (70cl) left it 8 days, just tried it out of curiosity to see if its ready or not, so i left mine 8 days shaking the bottle 3-4 times a day as i passed it, it goes dark dark green, imagine a bottle of coca cola, put 3 fingers out horizontal, measure your 3 fingers up from the bottom of the bottle, i drank that much, trust me, it tastes like yukkkkkkk, but wow, does the trick, i suppose it all depends on the quality of the bud, i look forward to your trial and your taste result and your result of the high.
what alcohol strength are you using?

Hippy

Hippy

Hey Hippy

I gave it a shot. It tastes like twice baked hoss manure alright. I did get a very thick high that lasted most of the night. I liked it and will do another soon.

I used 80 proof Stoli vodka. I have some steepeing in the freezer now that I shake on occasion.

I like the stone, but the taste is gagworthy. Not enjoyable at all. More like liquid manure.

I'll take smoking it and enjoying the entire process over Green Dragon, but I won't turn down any THC opportunity!:D

PB

hazewarrior said:
POT!!! what are you doing eating manure???? :giggle

Hey Haze,

My wife used to not know how to cook. So I still remember some of her experiments.....:rolleyes:

How did your Green Dragon turn out, Haze?

Pot Belly said:
Hey Hippy

I gave it a shot. It tastes like twice baked hoss manure alright. I did get a very thick high that lasted most of the night. I liked it and will do another soon.

I used 80 proof Stoli vodka. I have some steepeing in the freezer now that I shake on occasion.

I like the stone, but the taste is gagworthy. Not enjoyable at all. More like liquid manure.

I'll take smoking it and enjoying the entire process over Green Dragon, but I won't turn down any THC opportunity!:D

PB

It kicks like as mule and makes you tongue its ***

(not too sure if i went too far with that comment lol!)

"Occifer, I'm not as think as you stone........drunk I am."

Latest posts

Back