Brownies????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IV:XX

Reaction score
OK, I have made cannabutter and it was very potent:D...However, it was the most disgusting thing I and, those who tried it,
had ever tasted! It tasted like hammered dog dump with a strong hint of cut grass! Of course, I do need to mention that I did not try to make any brownies or other baked goods with the cannabutter we just did butter shots. I know, it was disgusting but we were scared if we used it to bake with we would end up with brownies one simply could not eat due to the taste?

My questions...

1. If one does make brownies using cannabutter, will the brownies taste like chocolate grass clippings?

2. Those of you who have made brownies, could you tell me if they tasted like shiat or what?

3. Does all cannabutter taste like grass?

I generally use canna oil when making brownies...take 1/2 zip of good trim/popcorn bud, freeze, put in a fry pan and add a couple of pints of good cooking oil (I use canola). You heat it up to about a medium heat (you don't want to hear a sizzling sound. Leave it on the heat for about 45 mins. Pour thru a colander, then thru a gold coffee filter (about 10 bucks at any kitchen supply store) and you get a good oil, usable in anything that uses cooking oil. To make it super potent, run the oil thru the entire routine twice, using 1/2 zip each run...mmm good stuff, Maynard!!!

Peace...j.b.

1. Using this method, you do not taste any of the weed.

2. The brownies I make are always very tasty.

3. If you skim the foam off the cannabutter, after it has cooked, it will taste better. Some folks will bring the butter up to temperature, skim, and cool it three separate times, made the butter nearly tasteless...recently ate a spaghetti dinner made with one pound of double potent, triple skimmed butter...whot a buzz...slept the sleep of the gods that nite...heh, heh...

Peace...j.b.

Thanks, I do have a question...When you say "1/2 zip" are you referring to a one gallon or one quart zip lock bag?

Thank you very much for your help...My wife and her friends will be very happy if I can come up with some NON grass tasting brownies...Happy Wife = Happy Hubby!

easiest way i've found, in just my opinion, is take all your cuttings, trimmings, and add about a quarter to half ounce of bud...dried seems to taste better than fresh. lightly boil it for bout 30 to 45 minutes, strain gently thru coffee filters or cheese cloth (coffee filters are better-they catch more). but if you make your brownies, use LOTS of butter and LOTS of brownie mix...the effect for us was like someone quietly sneaking up behind us-gently tapping our shoulders-then hitting me across the face with a 2x4 with all they got...was gggrrreeeeaaattttt. if it wasn't for the guys on this forum, i wouldn't have ever tried it most likely. new goal is to make hash, i've only heard the stories, and now wanna try some. if you make up some brownies, and are skeered to try them cause of the taste...i'm accepting donations and free trials :)

octobong007 said:
if you make up some brownies, and are skeered to try them cause of the taste...i'm accepting donations and free trials

Hahahaahaha, that's great man! Free trials......:D Donations....:hubba:

Yer killin me!!!

A zip is an ounce...sorry...using my old man's terminology doesn't help at all...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back