eating has no effect on me!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
Have tried many many different recipes and it never gets me high. I have tried cooking myself and buying the strongest ones at the dispensary. both on empty stomach and with some food. nothing ever happens. maybe a little.

anyone else have this issue? why would this happen?

It's all in the oven temp.........375 no more than that!

Yeah don't want anything to hot or u'll cook the THC right out.. If your solely trying to just get high from a cooking product go with brownies.. Its so easy just get all your necessacery supplies, about a quarter O of some standard mids (don't waste chronic on brownies), pour the veggy oil in a skillet bring to a slight boil and then toss the marijuana in (grind up the MJ first) and just wait til most of the bud has turned black, strain the burnt out and use the veggy THC oil in the brownie mix.. Works everytime :D

Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a
stuffing -- imagine that. When I found this recipe, I thought it was
perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when
poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
4 - 5 lb. Chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to
taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter salt,
and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan
with the neck end toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's *** blows the oven
door open and the chicken flies across the room, it's done.

sorry, not an mj recipe, but I felt compelled... :p

i think its best to use a crock pot butter and put it on warm.but if u do it right u can get a high somtimes a gigly high like the first high u had.PS

Hey TITAN you need to skip a meal and then eat something with weed in it. Try one of the recipes in this forum.

Once you prepared something to eat with weed in it, don't eat it until you are really hungry, since you skipped a meal. Once your stomach has nothing in it but chocolate and marijuana, you are going to get very high!

Hick, that was great, I didn't know recipes could make me laugh!

I will go ahead and start by saying.....no, I didnt cook it wrong. I bought it from a medical marijuana club, ingested the entire thing, and waited......and waited......and waited (hours...im not stupid). Is it possible that my stomach is missing an enzyme to break it down? Because i know that is possible with dxm. (This was not the first time...this just happened to be today)

I keep hearing about how amazing it is to try eating it, so I keep wasting my money away at the clubs. I hope there is a solution to this. Until then I'll just stop throwing away cash for slightly funky tasting edibles (I've never thought edibles tasted all that great)

I get the same problem, im a really heavy smoker and we bought $120 worth of edibles from the dispensery i got 6 lollypops and 6 brownies and they said there very strong beware of eating the whole thing and i ate the whole thing and a lollypop and didnt get high what so ever just a little body high for 20 dollars not cool, edibles dont work for me i think its because i smoke too much i dont know though.

I like cooking.. but when it comes to cook with mojos.. you gotta cook it really slow. and nicely.. it takes patients.. like always...

when I eat buds straight.. I got high.. so try that..

Yeah, TITAN, I have the same issue. My wife and friends get crazy baked off brownies and I dont feel a thing. Like you said, maybe a little body buzz. But I have found that if I mix eating and smoking I stay high longer. But I ate a whole row of brownies one night and felt virtually nothing and my friends were cooked off 1 brownie each. I've tried empty stomach, drunk, sober, first thing in the morning, never works for me. My wife got pissed that I was wasting the brownies. We definitely have an enzyme or something that doesnt process it correctly.

3 things spring to mind.

Have you ever got high from eating?

How much are you putting in the recipe?

Are you already medicated while trying to experience the high from eating it?

i'll never forget,years ago my wife was in the shower when her mother came over.i was cooking brownies to take to a party.i had some cooking and some cooling.my mother in-law would eat a sheet sandwich.she says,oooh can i have a couple of them.me grinning like a cheshire cat,says of course.she ate about 6 and was toasted when my wife came into the kitchen.wife was very pissed at me.so was mother in-law,the next day,lol gotta love it

Not many people have as high expectations as me when cooking the thc thoroughly. I had the same problem untill I heard of this way to do it.

Take a large stockpot (or other pot) and fill with water. Take a mason jar and cut up 1 tbsp of butter to every 1 gram of ground up weed. It does not matter salted or unsalted as the salt will all be cooked out anyways.

Works like a double boiler. Melts the butter, doesn't burn. Cook while stirring for about 5 hours, adding a little tiny water when needed. Just not too little. Strain this through some cheesecloth or any sifter or screen. You don't need it to be 100% pure at this point.

Refrigerate and when it has cooled for about 5 hours, go ahead and break the butter in like 2-3 pieces and take em out. Pour out the water. The water should be a brownish. Do this 2 more times. The second time you should have a milky water. Then the final last time, when you have your finished cool butter, and you crack it, you should pour out a clear water.

The butter should be cooked a total of 15 hours between the 3 heating processes.

Eat the butter any way you want to and enjoy! That is, spread on toast, cook in cookies, or even eat plain!

The thc-9 that is made by cooking it this long time when eaten, turns into thc 11 naturally in the body. THC 11 is psychoactive not like smoking it at all! so be prepared to trip it you use my method. Good luck man! And sometimes, after 1 hour I smoke a bowl and then I just start to progressively get higher until I peak 2 hours after eating it. I stay peaking for like 3 hours on this, stay very high for 6-8 hrs with even overnight hangover type effects. NOT FOR THE EASY FREAK OUTERS!

andy52 said:
i'll never forget,years ago my wife was in the shower when her mother came over.i was cooking brownies to take to a party.i had some cooking and some cooling.my mother in-law would eat a sheet sandwich.she says,oooh can i have a couple of them.me grinning like a cheshire cat,says of course.she ate about 6 and was toasted when my wife came into the kitchen.wife was very pissed at me.so was mother in-law,the next day,lol gotta love it

Yeah. I did the same with fairy cakes. Made 18 fairy cakes with a quarter ounce of Moroccan hash. Gran and mum had a great time after eating two cakes each. Seriously, I don't usually bother making edibles with weed. Hash is the stuff to use, and it really needs to be Moroccan, the black hash tastes way too funky. I guess hash oil would be ok.

I had a prob once. We deamed the cookies were overbaked. I now mix into no-bake cookies and have no prob. Also........we mixed at the final stage in collard/turnip greens and it was great!!

1 Day I Was Tryin To Make Bubblehash With 1 Gram Of Leaves From My Harvest But It Didnt Work Out Left The Leaves With The Ice Woke Up In The Morning Took Out The Leaves Took Out The Butter From The Fridge I Put 1 Tablespoon Of Butter In A Bowl Then I Put It Into The Microwave For 30 Sec. Then Add The Gram Of Sweet Leaf Then Put Back In Microwave For 15 Sec Stir Up Then Another 10 Secs And Its Time To Strain Now Toast Up A Slice Of Bread Add The Butter Sprinkle Some Sugar And There I Was Baked For 2 Hours Good Body High ... U Guys Are Crazy With Your Hours Of Cooking

DomsChron said:
Not many people have as high expectations as me when cooking the thc thoroughly. I had the same problem untill I heard of this way to do it.

Take a large stockpot (or other pot) and fill with water. Take a mason jar and cut up 1 tbsp of butter to every 1 gram of ground up weed. It does not matter salted or unsalted as the salt will all be cooked out anyways.

Works like a double boiler. Melts the butter, doesn't burn. Cook while stirring for about 5 hours, adding a little tiny water when needed. Just not too little. Strain this through some cheesecloth or any sifter or screen. You don't need it to be 100% pure at this point.

Refrigerate and when it has cooled for about 5 hours, go ahead and break the butter in like 2-3 pieces and take em out. Pour out the water. The water should be a brownish. Do this 2 more times. The second time you should have a milky water. Then the final last time, when you have your finished cool butter, and you crack it, you should pour out a clear water.

The butter should be cooked a total of 15 hours between the 3 heating processes.

Eat the butter any way you want to and enjoy! That is, spread on toast, cook in cookies, or even eat plain!

The thc-9 that is made by cooking it this long time when eaten, turns into thc 11 naturally in the body. THC 11 is psychoactive not like smoking it at all! so be prepared to trip it you use my method. Good luck man! And sometimes, after 1 hour I smoke a bowl and then I just start to progressively get higher until I peak 2 hours after eating it. I stay peaking for like 3 hours on this, stay very high for 6-8 hrs with even overnight hangover type effects. NOT FOR THE EASY FREAK OUTERS!
Wow man 15 hours total!!! arn't you just better off getting some good kush

Latest posts

Back