First indoor attempt, harvested!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys an gals.

Well my first indoor attempt is now over. I chopped her down at 58 days, when all of the trichs were cloudy. :cool: This was grown entirely using CFL's so the yield was somewhat low, but I wanted something easy and to learn with so this fit the bill.

I picked up the seeds from a friend from the SFV region. (L.A.) The strain was unkown, but I think it came out nicely. The buds are very sticky and those trichs are starting to really show.

I grabbed a few random buds, dont mind the newbie trim job! lol
Well here they are 4 days after chop, tell me what ya think.:D

CIMG1179.JPG

CIMG1171.JPG

CIMG1169.JPG

CIMG1151.JPG

CIMG1162.JPG

hell, i hope my indoor comes out that sweeeeet. were they soil or hydro? and exactly what cfl's were you using, i'm trying to get a feel for what all i'm runnin. great looking buds.

octobong007

They were in soil, with about 275 watts of mixed flouro.

SmokinMom

Thanks, ya know I haven't even sampled it. It smells somewhat fruity/earthy! I hope it taste the same. Im trying to keep my hands out of the jar until a decent cure is complete.:cool:

CONGRATS on your first ever indoor harvest. ;) I'll be over to test it out in a few more weeks after it's dried and cured. :p Great job mang, great job. :aok:

Thanks for all the comments guys.

This first grow was definitely a trip, but I learned so much and hopefully the buds will just keep gettin stickier and frostier.

BonesBUD said:
Thanks for all the comments guys.

This first grow was definitely a trip, but I learned so much and hopefully the buds will just keep gettin stickier and frostier.

My thoughts exacly;)

How many buds did you get exactly? They are drying at the moment? Awsome looking buds that are shown in the pics man. They look like they will give you a pleasant high.

mentalpatient

Those buds were the smaller ones. I figure final weight will be just under an ounce.

Looks very nice and shape and the over all end is what the best!!
Smoke It, Taste it, Feel the BUZZZZ......

And that Cheap Home Grown.. But the Best....

Reminds me so much of the plants I grew under CFL's when I was in middle school. I was lucky to get more than 7 grams off a 2 foot plant. The buds were sooo fluffy and light. Not bad for a first time. Did you order seeds or just find a few in a batch. Also now that you know you can grow under CFL's just wait till you step it up to the 600 or 1000 watt hps and a hydroponic setup. I was amazed and in love after my first serious grow.

That is a very nice harvest on your first grow! I wish my first grow was as good.

They look pretty dense and sugar coated so looks like you did a great job.

Good growing---

Lil Elvis

Hey Dang!

Thanks, the seeds came from a friend in the SFV area(L.A.)
At the location im at right now, this small grow box is all I can really have, but when the house comes so does the wattage and room!!!

nice, man... I never thought u could get anything decent with just cfl's... but... u show me otherwise... nice weed, brotha....:cool:

Yeah. once again great job bro. I am also using cfl's with great sucess. Wait till you see my next cfl grow, imma give you hps guys a run, lol.

Latest posts

Back