Greatest Idea Ever (if It Works)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toker311

Reaction score
K so i came up with a great idea, wwhat if you put like lemon on your herb and let it dry, or alcohal or something really good tasting, anyone know if this would work?

Burnt lemon is hmm bitter. And when alcohol dries, you have nothing left. Everyone's come up with that one before.

Try something and let us know what you think.

Good fresh homegrown shouldn't need barbeque sauce to make it better. It's good just the way it is.................

Alcohol is a solute for thc so if you wanted to use it with weed you could only make a drink, or hash oil. I just had a hash sour. It was actually pretty good but takes a while to make and doesn't get you as high as smoking hash oil, but it's always fun to try new things.

toker311 said:
K so i came up with a great idea, wwhat if you put like lemon on your herb and let it dry, or alcohal or something really good tasting, anyone know if this would work?

They already sell some stuff to flavor your smoke. It is called "Tasty Puff." If you did a GOOGLE search, I'm sure you can find where to buy.

that stuff sounds cool, imagine you could have any flavour you like.

Why don't you just go out and buy some of those flavor blunt wraps. You can get them in all kinds of flavors and they arn't that bad. We tried a few for the first time this weekend. Never liked smoking regular blunts because the cigar wrap killed the weed taste but these are ok. You can get them in Candy Apple, Cotten Candy, Bubble Gum and a bunch more. ;)

yeah i just smoked some STRAWBERRY ICECREAM blunts a few weeks back, they are cool, but you gotta soak them and let them dry for an hour or so before smoking, but after the wait, it smokes evenly and tastes amazing. gotta try them people they are delicious.

one thing I've noticed in the past... when my pot has gotten too dry, and I've had to add moisture to it, the weed picks up flavouring of anything that I've used to moisten it with - orange peel, potatoe, apple, etc. it might just be me, but I found that flavours it a bit....

you can use other slices of fruits including apples to remoisten dry buds and it will give a lil hint of smell on the final product, just make sure anything you add in doesnt touch buds directly as mold will form on nuggs and that isnt good.

Latest posts

Back