Good weed recipee's and dishes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
Anyone out there got a good weed recipee'
with food network and iron chef being such a hit now dayz i thought to start a thread about good weed cooking lol

My personal fav..

Weed butter on toast.. with HASH BROWNIES@@@ if anyone wants to know how i prep mine just ask.
Very simple thing to do .. just man.. it stinks up your house lol. :bong2:

i've made peanut butter fudge, brownies...you can even freeze butter-cut off chunks-swallow them like a pill, they work goooooooooood.

I don't have any recipes right now but I'm about to start experimenting with more and more culinary uses of weed than the cliche brownies or rice krispies (no offense...I'm a culinary student in college so it's kinda my thing :) ) but I'll keep ya posted on my findings...what do you think about this (as it's one of next week's garde manger recipes) Composed mesclun salad with brie croutons, and a blackberry-poppyseed vinaigrette composed of, of course, weed cooking oil...sound delicious?

that sounds cool... check out my recipee for cocoa oatmeal cannabutter cookies... they turned out nice :D

i got a recipi for root cyder its for the roots tho pm if u want it lol

Foops said:
I don't have any recipes right now but I'm about to start experimenting with more and more culinary uses of weed than the cliche brownies or rice krispies (no offense...I'm a culinary student in college so it's kinda my thing :) ) but I'll keep ya posted on my findings...what do you think about this (as it's one of next week's garde manger recipes) Composed mesclun salad with brie croutons, and a blackberry-poppyseed vinaigrette composed of, of course, weed cooking oil...sound delicious?

I hope you serve that up around London. Its good to see lotsa ontario people here

tom-tom said:
i got a recipi for root cyder its for the roots tho pm if u want it lol

I hope thats a joke buddy, theres no thc in roots

haha, don't think I could do it commercially unfortunately :(...but let the experimenting begin!

heres a brownie recipe:
1/4 cup butter
2 OZ.unsweetened chocolate
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour 1 cup walnuts

heres a brownie recipe:
1/4 cup butter
2 OZ.unsweetened chocolate
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour 1 cup walnuts
4 grams hash or a 1/4 oz good bud but prefer the hash in this one or kief same as hash maybe a couple grams more if you want:D :D :D :D :D
in double boiler , mix the dust from the hash with butter melt over low heat,add chocolate and set aside preheat oven to 250. beat eggs till light and foamy.beat in sugar until almost white add salt and vanilla stir in chocolate hash mix,then stir in flour until mix is thick bake in ungreased pan for about 15-20 minutes
brownies should not stick to knife when inserted but should be black not brown inside cool before cutting........... enjoy the ride ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back