Cannabutter green?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Hey i us made a batch of butter and it has kinda a green look, is that how its supposed to look wen its done?

yeroc1982 said:
Hey i us made a batch of butter and it has kinda a green look, is that how its supposed to look wen its done?

That's the chlorophyll in the weed. Perfectly natural.

i used 45 grams of very potent bud ans trim to 1 lb of butter. Tjink i used enough weed? Will it be potent?

yeah man plenty of herb,
but did you throughly dry and cure everything before you cooked it?
I prefer to make hash oil outa everything let that set for a week or two before I mix it in with butter. Always turns out better for me.

GB, Green butter! Yes green is good.

This is a picture of some of my green butter I had in the freezer to hopefully ease your mind.

cannabutter 002.jpg

Usually I just use the trim leaf. I melt down semi-sweet chocolate in a double broiler and then once melted, I adding the GB and re-melt. I spread it on wax paper on a cookie sheet and put into the freezer for 5 min. I score the chocolate with a knife into squares after 5 minutes, freeze for 10 more minutes and then break it up and store in the freezer. I am not a baker and use it for my pain.

You can make a wonderful topical balm too that works wonders!

Lil Elvis

Yeah i made sure everything is dry and miine looks exactly like urs !!!! That eased my mind. This wuz my first time and i made peanut butter cookies, i had about 3 or so and i wuz really fuct up!!!

Latest posts

Back