Afghani delight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
Delicious bud shot. Getting closer!

P1010668.JPG

I have a prediction,
I think that you will get wrapped in the fine taste, and then you will end up stoned as hell, and get a snoot full of carpet. LOL wish I was there to enjoy with you, but then I'm a bogart.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Looking real good PB. :aok: Be sure and let me know when your gonna chop her down and i'll be over to help. ;) :p

KingKahuuna said:
I have a prediction,
I think that you will get wrapped in the fine taste, and then you will end up stoned as hell, and get a snoot full of carpet. LOL wish I was there to enjoy with you, but then I'm a bogart.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I was thinking the same thing brother! You just articulated it case I am pretty blazed!:cool:

I would pay top dollar for some of that smoke right there, excellent close up shot its like a crystal cave

akirahz said:
I would pay top dollar for some of that smoke right there,

I would not take a single dime for this stuff. Would'nt know where to begin. It has no monetary value at all to me. I wish I could share with you akirahz. It is the best I've grown and smoked so far.

Aroma of curing bud is sweet and fruity. Very light taste, with no aftertaste in your mouth. It's like you haven't smoked at all. Smoke is not harsh. Very smooth - does not make me cough with a monster toke. Very relaxing.

I think it would rate up there pretty good with other decent homegrown.

Here are some shots of same stuff about 2 weeks into cure. Maintaining 68 degrees at 50% RH in curing jar. About another 6 weeks will cure out real good.

Enjoy!:)

Nuglets.JPG

Budz.JPG

Nug.JPG

i like the blue in those, looks really good man

keep it up

send some to me i wanna try

Latest posts

Back