What's in your Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
Hey all I been away for a bit and I feel the need to post some pics. I decided to go through most of my veg room and take pics of my favorites for you. I figured if anyone else wanted to post their stuff it could be a nice little session of pics, where we got our seeds and what we think of the strains we post pics of. Everyone seems to do the same stuff, LOL so I figured why not have a free for all and let other members comment and ask about strains.

Enough rambling here we go
Pic 1 Blue Berry (bcseedking)
Pic 2 Black Domina (sensi)
Pic 3 NYCD
Pic 4 NYCD (soma)
Pic 5 Exile clone
Pic 6 Safari Mix (Mandala, waste of money and time)
Pic 7 Safari freak show, 5 germed and one might be normal, bad investment to say the least.
Pic 8 ICE
Pic 9 Jalapenos
Pic 10 Jalapenos (no smoking these please)

BB1.jpg

Black Domina.jpg

diesel1.jpg

diesel2.jpg

exile.jpg

freaks.jpg

freaks2.jpg

ICE.jpg

jalapeno1.jpg

jalapeno2.jpg

Here's some more

Pic 1 Home made aero rails with God Bud on the left and Sweet God on the right (sweet god is a winner from BC Bud Depot)
Pic 2 Sweet God roots (did I say this plant was killer)
Pic 3-6 Monster Sweet God (sweet tooth x god bud)
Pic 7-8 White Widow
Pic 9 Carpet Snapdragons

rails.jpg

roots.jpg

sg3.jpg

sg4.jpg

sweet god.jpg

sweetgod2.jpg

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

snap dragons.jpg

OK post your stuff ask questions about what we got, we'll make it a free for all. I wanna see some plants ASAP.......I'm lonely

PS I just started 4 new strains I will post some pics when they grow up

They are
Chocolate Chunk
Opium (2nd time around, awesome plant from Paradise)
Neville Haze x Grapefruit
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

How's the Satori? Ever smoked it? I have some Mandala stuff waiting to be germed.

I Got quite the mix myself ; Rhino , Skywalker, K.C.Mango , Blueberry(DP), Purplekush/Blackdomina, Thaitanic, GodBUd, Lionheart, Jack Herer, & Chronic. Everything in Bold I have just sexed and have not grown to maturity, So I have multiple females of each with various phenotypes. I`m Tryin one of the chronic girls right now, and a mango. I cant wait to test em all!:D :D :D
Also I `ve just started up some; Blueberry/White Rhino, Purple Heart(purplekush/lionheart), Heavy Duty Fruity, and Indigo. They`re in the small red cups in the closet. If you read about Indigo it`s a really slow maturing sprout, and u can see the two little guys in the front. They`re as old as the rest and healthy, but so slow. I love Variety!!! I cant wait 2 breed!!! Peace.

P.S. I tried2 start a thread similar 2this and it died, Ihope this one gets some response.:) :)

P.S.S I actually cant load some of my pics because of that old thread, weird huh? Oh well here it is N E way.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21228

PC270136.JPG

P1290057.JPG

chronic.JPG

oo0014.JPG

P1290058.JPG

P1250005.JPG

Hey looks like you have your hands full, it's fun isn't it? Those plants look nice my friend. Good genes too.

I apologize I should have searched first and kept your thread going...sorry about that.

So what do you think of White Rhino? Is it a hard one?

No Worries On Who Started what thread mang.;) The White Rhino I have is insanely Grower friendly. It clones easily, has good internodal space, doesnt reek, is a very good producer, grows quickly(8weeks 12/12) and it can take some abuse if necessary. It was given to me from a friend I have no idea where the genetics come from. But its all he grew for almost a decade.:joint:

:watchplant: i walked into my grow room and looked and all i got is a bunch of weeds:watchplant:

Nice hedge!!! Hey I saw those seeds on planet skunk and I was always curious, you obviously like them? I also see you are down under, cool stuff how's the weather down there?

octobong007 said:
:watchplant: i walked into my grow room and looked and all i got is a bunch of weeds:watchplant:

LOL and no pics of these weeds, maybe later?

ok guys, i need some help.

due to some recent events, i'm no longer allowed to store pix on the pc.

anyone know how i can load up pix from photobucket? i was told direct links are not allowed....

Latest posts

Back