Doobz First Grow Budshots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobz

Fractal Fishing
Reaction score
okay just a few pics of some of my plants with just two weeks left on my first grow from start to finish. Enjoy the Pics

Small indica's are Lemon Stinky (Sensi star x Critical Mass)
Tall mid Sativas are Dutch Passion Power Plant

Adios
Doobz :)

DSC_0655.JPG

DSC_0656.JPG

DSC_0659.JPG

DSC_0665.JPG

DSC_0666.JPG

DSC_0668.JPG

DSC_0670.JPG

DSC_0674.JPG

doobz said:
okay just a few pics of some of my plants with just two weeks left on my first grow from start to finish. Enjoy the Pics

Small indica's are Lemon Stinky (Sensi star x Critical Mass)
Tall mid Sativas are Dutch Passion Power Plant

Adios
Doobz :)

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Dang, its your 1st? Droollllllllll.

I gotta say the Fragile tape made me laff. She looks pretty damn harty to me. ;)

I got some of my stash left, but looking at them girls there im moving in with you ;)

Very nice girls you have there. For a first grow i would say you win the prize. Not sure what the prize is though. Great job.

That some nice buds man. Keep up the great work. Cant wait till your next grow. They keep getting better

dialed in(obviously)on the first round,gotta love it. i would love it,i can tell just by lookin at it...its one of my secret powers

wow if thats your first and you grew crystal coated buds

think what you could do on your second...

Jhonny said:
wow if thats your first and you grew crystal coated buds

think what you could do on your second...

:yeahthat: for real for real

I like the Fragile wrapping! But all looks well, you must have done your research... See kids what happiness when you read!

Timmyjg6 said:
I like the Fragile wrapping! But all looks well, you must have done your research... See kids what happiness when you read!

See what happens when you understand what you read;)

they look like some nice babys there mate, keep it up!!

can i be your roommate haha damn those look freaking beautiful even tho its your 1st grow

keep it up man

Latest posts

Back