Ganja Guacamole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storzbickel

Reaction score
Ok guys, heres a quick and pretty simple recipe that really requires no cooking at all.

What you will need:

3 Whole avocados

2 Limes

1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Finely Ground herb :D (you pick the quantity....i do about 3.5 gms for this particular recipe)

***Opitional Ingredients**

Onion

Tomatos

Jalapeno/Chile Peppers

1 Clove garlic, or garlic salt

First step is to combine:

1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil

The juice from both limes (squeeze every drop out of em!)

The ground herb

all in a medium container...mix it up with a spoon and make sure the herb is completely saturated.

Maybe even add some kif?????? a little spoon ful for good measure! :D (I have other pics but they arent uploading!!)

** this is how the THC gets active, while marinating the lime juiec and oil**

Let sit, covered for at least an hour.

After letting sit for AT LEAST AN HOUR , we are ready to finish up.

Cut avocados in half and remove pit, scoop out of skin and into container

>>>Also add other optional ingredients at this point

Mix it up really well, a potato masher, or a hand blender works very very well. you want a nice smooth texture.

And thats all there is to it.

really the most important part is the soak of the herb,lime juice, and oil. The rest of the recipe can go any way you want it! Enjoy

If you would like any other recipes, let me know ill try and put a bit of culinary knowledge into it and see what comes out.

Hmmm, wonder how it tastes without the avocado....:p

(Picky eater, I am worse then my kids...lol)

storzbickel said:
First step is to combine:
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
The juice from both limes (squeeze every drop out of em!)
The ground herb
** this is how the THC gets active, while marinating the lime juiec and oil**

Storz you into cooking?? How many recepies include the above?? :hubba: Does the acidity of the limes activate the THC??

Don't mind the punch....look out for the guac!!!

SmokinMom said:

Mom- there is a bit of a variation to this recipe that i sometimes use....SALSA! same deal, soak with lime juice, maybe a tad less oil.

One important thing to, with all salsa, not just ganj....no tomato seeds! it makes it all soggy and nasty.

Bena- yeah i took a couple years of culinary school because i was bored, ive got a lot of 'different' ganj recipes (by that i mean more than just sweets/baked goods)

thanks for checkin out the threads friends!
i think its fun to know properties of ingredients and do stuff outside of "add 2 tbsp of cannabutter". .....but at the same time, butter makes it easy to make any dish magical!

SmokinMom said:

Hey, I bet without the avocado, lime juice and oil you could probably smoke it??? :D Hmmm, there's a concept. It does sound good though.
You actually "cook" the MJ with the lime juice -called "Ceviche"when you do it to fish that way...

sounds like a great recipe Storz, thanks again!! :clap:

storzbickel said:
One important thing to, with all salsa, not just ganj....no tomato seeds! it makes it all soggy and nasty.

First time I learned this, changed my outlook on salsa!! I like to do diagnol cuts on the tomatoe too, for that diamond shape :D

I'm thinking Eggs Ben-jammin with Hollandaise aka Helludaze sauce...

As one aficionado of the fine culinary arts to another,
MMMMM-MMMMMM Good

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back