Nirvana White Rhino Day 56 flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This is the sat dom pheno I grew. Yummy, frosty buds.

bud 009.jpg

bud 010.jpg

bud 011.jpg

bud 012.jpg

bud 013.jpg

Whats up BBP. She's a beauty isn't she. :hubba: What size pot do you have her in?

I'm not sure of the size but i'd say it's like a half gallon. It's a design I got from another site with my own medium in it. The pot has hydroton in the bottom about 2 inches high...the res. The top is a mixture of soil and charcoal. The pot has a drain hole about 2 inches high. Guess you could call it hydroganic:D. Very small pot for such a big girl. I have a cutting from her that i'm going to let veg for a couple months and see what happens.

very good looking lady let us know how she taste my props to you man love the pics

i have a white rhino at the moment in flower, but not sure how long they flower for?? It's been under for almost a month... not quite. :) Tons of white pistils and the calyaxs are starting to swell

These ones look a little more age appropriate,lol

Very nice ladies my friend. Great job on her. She is gorgeous. Take care and be safe.

md.apothecary said:
i have a white rhino at the moment in flower, but not sure how long they flower for?? It's been under for almost a month... not quite. :) Tons of white pistils and the calyaxs are starting to swell

I just started my first growth of White Rhino, how strong is the smell? I am builting a grow room in a closet. I have the carbon filter and a Honeywell large room air filter. Is this enough?

Latest posts

Back