My BOMB! Dro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandiego12

Reaction score
QP of dro..$2000 worth

Please READ!
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

thats cus San Diego has outrageous prices, even in nothern cal, if i drive 50 miles more north ill get a 1200Q for 8

i wouldnt pay $2,000.00 for a QP of that.i get dro that looks way better than that up here in michigan for $700

hahaha fool, i didnt pay 2 g for that.....i juss saying thats how much its worth...i got that for free...it was fronted

yeah nice, suuks to be in your shoes, fronted $2000 worth of weed:eek: still woulda cost you a g. grow you own buddyy:hubba: its all free, and if your good, it will be the best weed you can even find. its a + + situation.

I love growing. I grow weed that the streets will never see. All for myself and friends

haha i get crazy dro for alot cheaper then waht u guys get it for haha. I can hook you up 500 to 600 qp -

hey i dunnno where you guys are located but if you are on the northeast...let me know i get the whole lb of some good good dro...for 1800....dense buds...but good smoke....fills about 85% of a ziplock freezer bag...just to give you an idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back