Perfect Pizza

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score

1 frozen pizza or 1 fresh pizza

Grated cheese to taste

A simple and very quick meal to get you high. Simply sprinkle the weed evenly over the pizza of your choice, cover with a decent amount of cheese so that none of the weed is showing through and then pop in the oven until melted and starting to brown on top. It will usually need a little longer in the oven than recommended on the box.
The cheese protects the thc from heat and the oils the cheese exude dissolve the thc into it, I also like to put chorizo or other spicy oily meats on top to do the same job.

Rough Guide to Measurements in Cooking Per Person

Normal quality resin (powdered)

1/8 of a teaspoon - very happy/floating
1/4 of a teaspoon - soaring/high
1/2 of a teaspoon - watch out for pink elephants

1 teaspoon is approximately 1 gram

Average strength, ground weed

1/4 of a teaspoon - very happy/floating
1/2of a teaspoon - soaring/high
3/4 of a teaspoon - watch out for pink elephants

Sounds like my kind of pizza:D thanks for the great idea:48:

Man..................................................

Give me chance.............

I was gona get to that.............

However u did forget 1 important ingredient

The WOOD FIRED OVEN

Oven.jpg

Hey KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are having PIZZA tonight...

Wonderful idea, I wonder how much difference between powdered resin and iso oil by weight, for the amounts/buzz listed???

This was an amazing idea!!! We tried it on Saturday. Just took a frozen pizza and sprinkled about a blunt's worth of the ganj on top, on top of which i grated fresh cheese and covered that with turkey pepperoni, and then more cheese. We finished it and somehow lost track of about 4 hours, ha ha ha....

Latest posts

Back