Easy drink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Ok about four days ago i decided to try something just for the heck of it
so i took 2oz of Jim Beam and 2 grams of dried MJ. i ground up the MJ really fine. i put the mj into a small baby food jar then poured the Jim Beam in. then for the next four days everytime i thought about it i would shack it up for a few minutes. well tonight i decided to take the plunge. i drank it with a little Dr.Pepper. i just drank it a few minutes ago so i'll post again later as to how it worked out.. wish me luck.

i left mine in the tequila for 30 days...but i dont have a clue if it worked or not. neither did anyone else but it was gone in the mornin. might have better luck quicker spikin it with hash oil. or boil an ounce in a gal of whole milk at low temp for a couple hours and strain, or my favorite...toss a couple of really good brownies in a blender with some vanilla ice cream and marijuana milk for a marijuana milkshake!

grain alcohol should behave similarly to isopropal, insofaras the solvent properties. I'd say shaking your weed in bourbon for maybe 5 minutes[100 proof versus 2 min for 182 proof] and then strain it thru coffee filters and mix or drink straight. should start to feel buzz within 90 minutes :hubba:

im gonna get something strong then tryin again, i'll let everyone know what i buy and how it works.. how long should i shake and how much mj should i use. what im trying to do is pack as much mj into a double shot of liquor as i can. that way i don't have to drink that much but still get a good buzz from the weed.

As far as I have read, you should keep it in deep freezer and make it with chilling alcohol. Use brandy or vodka for it. Shake every hour for six hours and you are done. Keep it in deep freezer for storage (after getting rid of plant material).

use some everclear (if its legal where your at) with it,that'll get ya drunk no matter if it works or not.i live in michigan,and people here drive to other states like indiana to get that stuff..talkin bout some potent alc.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
use some everclear (if its legal where your at) with it,that'll get ya drunk no matter if it works or not.i live in michigan,and people here drive to other states like indiana to get that stuff..talkin bout some potent alc.

That is ALMOST pure alcohol, it can kill!

i use everclear to take varnish off of furniture, smothes bumpy varnish right out. used to drink it at parties tho....got to be careful with the stuff....and any alcohol can kill.....it is called alcohol poisoning.....drink enough..fast enough....and most hard booze will kill. Body does not metabolize it quick enough and it will kill...that is why as a bartender, last call was a drag in my bar, i refused to set up like five shots..for some idiot, to down in like ten minutes! they were lucky to get one shot, if they were to drunk badly already. but then i was a ***** of a bartender.

i am pretty sure there is a thread here somewhere that discribes how to make a tinture with everclear and pot.
Good luck, and hope the head ache went away quickly.

lol,if you can actually stomach a dying dose,i can take a shot or 2,by the second im trashed.and i usually dont wanna drink for like 2 weeks after. i look at it like this.. everclear is to alcahol,as some dank buds are to marijuana.
i mean..its illegal in some states,and its alcahol..thats when you know its nothin to be messed with.

everclear or other brand of grain alcohol at 190-195 proof will be great. it only takes 2 min or less to get all the trichs and resin and none of the bad stuff. just like in making iso oil, only you can use drinkable [grain] alcohol, and not have to evaporate it. just put weed in glass jar, cover with alcohol, cover, shake 2 min, strain and enjoy. ;)

I often make Puffin's famous kamekazee punch, with a quart of everclear, a gallon of orange, grape, apple and some floating fruit. Add a couple grams of iso oil and it's great fun
:aok:

see i never thought to use iso oil. i've tried to make it once but didn't use enough mj so all i got enough to stick to the side of the bowl it evaped in. how much mj should be used to get a small amount of iso oil?

Latest posts

Back