happy 4th!! wheres my grill masters @?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
whats are we cookin on the grill today? i myself am doin the usual steaks,hamburgs,hotdogs,and brats.does anybody have some good meat marinade/spice that have a lil herb in the recipe? if so,please post your recipe. thanks, and again =) have a happy,blew out,safe,cop free 4th.-peace

Sounds good AID :aok:

:D This is the big party of the year for me, no doubt. :woohoo: 100 plus folks, 3 kegs of beer, enuf liquor to float a small boat. :dancing: My nephews band is here to play all afternoon and evening. I'm grilling some venison steaks, canada goose breasts, and whitefish fillets The OldLady is preparing the sides asparagus, corn, potatoes and a big green salad. Folks are bringing deserts and sides like coleslaw, pasta salad, potatoe salad etc. Also we have all kinds of salsas and chips, rolls and breads gonna be a real wingding ;)

I made wild mushroom omelets for the crew setting up the tents, tables and chairs and pulled out the bong for those interested. It was a mistake to get them this high before they were done. :stoned: Oh well, I guess it will all work out. The OldLady is pretty mad at me for getting everyone buzzed before the work was done :angrywife: She will have to get over it, We will be smoking a good deal of SnowWhite today :hubba:

our invitations must have got lost in the mail. thats ok save me a plate puffin and i'll get it later.jk lol sounds like your gonna have a great day. we're putting our celebration off until the whole family can be here.. but you can bet im gonna fire up the grill and the bong today while the wife and kids play in the pool. have a great day everyone.

i'll see if i can find something about a marinade for ya.

sounds like a bash,buch of beer,bunch of liqour,bunch of snow white,and a bunch of food,how could it go wrong,that makes for the best day of the year.

howdy AID, i got 1 for ya...
2 parts teriyaki
1 part pineapple juice
1part good ol' jack daniels
I usually let the steaks soak at least a couple hours...MMMMMMMMMMMM

that sounds perfect,ill have to give it a whirl.know of any with a lil thc added to the recipe?

< loves to grill..... got a new one myself- ill throw a photo up sometime.

im chillin, nillin, bbq grillin! TM

LOL

the link i posted above is all THC BB-Q recipes.

Latest posts

Back