soo i got a bag of stems...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mefninja

Reaction score
soo ive been saving up my stems... i got about 10grams of stems... i want to get something out of it.. ive been told i could make hash with them... (nothanks) im looking to make some kind of tea.. i kno thc doesnt go well with water.. but say i would mix the water with say.. butter?? heat it up... pour the water+butter of the stems in a cup.. wait for it too settle then drink it.. would i get high?? and how many stems would i need???

if this doesnt work anyone have any other idea i could use stems for?

you could probably make a little bit of butter with it. Put it on some toast or something?

I saw a youtube vid with some guy making ISO oil out of stems...

butter+water+stems. That doesn't sound very tasty. I would say that you should grind the stems up and then you could mix into some kind of dish like a seasoning? I've never done that before but you could try it

I dont know about making butter... but IF you keep them in the bag and shake it up. the trichomes will fall off the stems, which I guess you dont want to make "hash" but thats what I would do, roll it up in a blunt or on top of a bowl and light that **** up. JMO

Actually, now that I think about it you could probably dissolve the THC in the stems in with a little butter and whole milk to make a sort of canna-creamer you could use in tea or coffee.

Latest posts

Back