Cookies mmmm thank you all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
Well, I made three batches of cookies. The last batch was the strongest. I knew that. I put the cookies in baggies and packed them away. We ate some that first night my pupils were the size of dimes. I fell asleep and slept through all the noise that first night at the music festival.
I took them over with me to the festival and ate them there it was great. This is the first year I didn’t get all drunked up and sick. I had a real good buzz the entire time. I actually put up with more than I should have from one of the guest because I didn’t give a crap, from the cookies I guess.
I also gave a bag of the cookies (just so happens it was the best bag as well) to some members of our party {over 21 of course} They knew what they were and four of them ate two cookies a piece and were messed up big time. The one guy passed out in a chair for two hours. It was so funny. Here is how I made them.
I melted 1/8 ounce of bud in ½ cup of butter. I put that together three times because I had three bags of cookie mix. It calls for a stick of butter meaning ½ cup butter. After simmering the butter and bud for around 24 hours off and on. I strained it through a cheese cloth real good. I then used the green butter for my cookies. I also think this butter would be real good on greens or asparagus. It has that sort of smell to me.
Anyhow, no one was the wiser and it was great. I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful weekend I had. It would have been a good weekend with out. But it was better because of all of you.:hubba: ;) :D :)
Thank you all,
Inhalethis

I also wanted to mention that I tried the emptied tea bags and that is just crazy. They fell all apart on me. So it was better to just ground it all up and put it in the butter myself then strain it my self into the cheese cloth. My husband thought it stunk real bad, I thought it smelled real good. I bet they would be real good in peanutbutter cookies to that would be good. MMM

it does have a strong smell. like butter for popcorn at the movies but stronger. atleast thats how mine smelled. it is pretty good on veggies, kinda has a twang though. jmo

I bet it is good on strong veggies like asparagus or mixed veggies. Maybe green beans if mixed with a little bit of bacon. Salt and pepper are good to. I have begun to use it more in food now that my children have gotten older. I bet I could use that butter in those spicy noodles with some different herbs maybe as much as two bowls. Grind it up like dust, sprinkle it in the butter, heat for a little bit to simmer set aside but keep warm, boil noodles, drain, add oregano and cilantro, and garlic, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc. mix with the noodles, then pour the butter over the noodles and mix well, serve topped with grated parmesan cheese and shredded mixed cheese.
Serve with the special (herb) seasoned and garlic butter bread baked for a little bit. A nice red wine would be good with this meal.

Serve the kids hot dogs. LOL They won't eat anything green, eww what is that green stuff they ask. OK more for me. LOL But what if I get the munchies?

I just melted that Blue Bonnet home style in a sauce pan with the butter. I covered the sauce pan and let it simmer low, after it would get real warm I would turn it off and just let it sit a while. I did this for 24 hours off and on low and keep warm. I do believe the oil helps pull the THC into the liquid. Use the cheese cloth to pour the butter through, then you can squeeze the butter out of the bud through the cheese cloth.
My ex husband always talked about putting it in a crock pot with water and butter. He claimed that the butter would rise to the top and the water would weight down the buds to the bottom of the pot. Then you would simply skim off the green butter on top. He never mentioned what type of butter he would use.
Anyhow, it worked for cookies, during the last hour of warming the butter I did add a tsp of pure vanilla extract to the butter. I knew it all would go to cookies though. I wouldn't try that if you are going to make other things with it.
I had already bought the pouches of cookie mix and the butter and everything and was ready.
I still like to smoke it better, yet I think eating it is better for you. I froze the cookies that we had left and thought when I am out I will eat those. ;)

i had read to use all natural butter but i used plain butter also.. i used a crock pot, butter and water, i melted the butter on med then reduced to warm when i added the green and some water. i let it stay on warm for 24 hours then strained thru a cheese cloth. let i cool and poured out the water. the butter was on top. i ate a little of what i made but not enough to do anything. im gonna make something out of it. just not sure what

I thought about instead of putting all the butter and all the green in at once why not make it by batch. I'm going to use enough butter one stick = 1/2 cup. Then the amount for 1/2 stick, slow cook that butter for a little while have little sauce pans going for each batch you want to make. I say if you take a tsp. and taste the butter and feel a little buzz then the butter should be strong enough for the cookies wouldn't you say? Sometimes when you throw in the other ingredients together it can weaken the buzz so you want that butter to be strong buzz when you start.
I don't ever have any leaves so I have to use what ever bud I get and I don't buy crap so it is good bud and I use it in these cookies. So I want them to be good. I want to feel something after two cookies ya know.
We ate the cookies on an empty stomach to and we all took a nap. We were gooned big time. LOL I saw the others that did the stronger cookies and their pupils were the size of dimes so they were feeling no pain. LOL All were impressed and wanted the recipe.
I told them what to do with the butter and to just buy the cookie pouches and mix it up. ;)

i just made a small batch, about an oz of shack and trimming green weight. and 1 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of water so that if anything evaporated it would be water not butter. next time i think i'm gonna reduce my cook time by about 18 hours or so.. i think the long exposer to heat kills alot of the good stuff. and if i had to buy bud i wouldn't use it in butter or oil. i'd smoke it. eatin it has a different high to me.

I know exactly what you mean. I hated to put my bud in the butter, but with the people I would be around for the festival I would have to have it discreet and now one know what I was doing. It worked to I did feel better not like smoking it but I felt something and that was better than nothing to me.
It would be cool if I had leaf or something but I don't so beggars can't be choosey. ;)
Of course we did hit the smokeless one hitter and that was too cool. So I did get to smoke even more than I thought I would get to. But the cookies were awesome for when I couldn't. They helped me maintain.

i made some brownies a few days ago. i used some cannabutter i made and let me say holly crap. at first i thought it was just wishful thinking, but about 1 1/2 hours after i ate it the only wishin i was doin was that i hadn't ate the biggest one. it was a stoney high, its hard to explain the high. it just made me feel real heavy. it a good bedtime snack. they knock you out. next time im gonna use stronger butter

yeah bud brownies kicks your butt after 1 1/2 hours
it just creeps up from time to time getting u more stoned by the minute
i gave one to my friend in class and told him it was mint brownie i went to the bathroom for a smoke break and came back he was all blasted laughing at everybody
its a good prank and probably wont get busted for drug test for smoking
just tell em i didnt smoke i just ate

Thought I'd add my two cents. I have experimented and this is what I have come up with. Boil water, butter (real butter) (1 lb) and pot (2 OZ), for about an hour. Let it cool enough to handle and squeeze through the cheese cloth reserving water and butter. Refrigerate until cool and butter has hardened on top. Just skim off the hardened butter and use in your receipes. You can freeze it to use later. I make a mean brownie, but just eat a little. Always dose test before a big outing, so you don't have the couch lock, or grass lock, whatever the case may be.

uhm so what do you use to drain your butter.

i've seen people use this cheesecloth and i've seen like metal strainer...

what is the best?

i use new pantyhose. cheap and easy to find. i have another batch of brownies in the oven now, peanut butter and chocolate. i used 6 grams of some pretty good smoke and a little over 1/2 cup of butter.. directions on the box said 1/2 cup of oil, so i used canna butter instead.. this batch should be alot better than the last and they were very good.

If you like garlic, mix garlic puree into the butter, it then smells of garlic only ;)

how long do you put the butter in the oven with the weed? and how high of temp?

Latest posts

Back