Butter Question 6 oz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Agent 47

Hey my friend just mixed 5-6 oz's of marijuana leaves into a pot with only 4 sticks of butter. He boiled the leaves the butter and water for a reallll long time and then froze it and seperated the water from the butter. this is a lot higher than the 1 oz per pound of butter I've read up on. How potent do you think this butter will be even though it's just leaves and not buds... i'm pretty pumped to eat it

thanks

Dose test prior to any big event. Those are going to be some potent brownies? cookies?

eh i thot so..i was very excited for them they mostly made me have extreme cotton mouth and hunger... did make me feel loose though...nothing extraordinary not even as good as a nice fat bowl to the face..but haverst season is coming up and i'm going to try with buds :)

We use about 1oz of little pocorn nugs/shake to make a 1/2lb of butter. With that butter we make about 32 brownies that will get you pretty bombed. 1 (even if you dont smoke a bud at the same time) will have you HIGH for a good 2-4 hours.

Latest posts

Back