Brownies, need help !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kolz2788

Reaction score
Hey everyone (pretty new to marijuana passion forum), I'll be making a batch of brownies tomorrow. I'm going to be using a quarter of some nice bud. I'm not too sure on how much butter I should use, for a quarter is it safe for me to use 1 1/2 sticks of butter or should I use 2 or just 1? I'm going grind up the bud very finely until it is like sand. I will then add in water to a pot, heat it up a bit and then put the butter in and allow it to melt. I'm planning on putting the bud in there for at least 2 hours so they come out as a nice batch. Now the only thing at the end I'm confused about is the final procedure. Just strain the mix through a strainer and then pop it in the freezer, let the water and butter separate, once frozen remove the water and add the butter to the brownie mix?

Any and all Help is appreciated :hubba:

i've found that it turns out better if you let it cool slow rather than fast. 24 hours in the fridge works better than 12 in the freezer. jmo. as for bud to butter ratio it depends on the quality of the bud and how strong you want the butter to be. 1/4 of good bud will make one good batch of butter. if the recipe calls for 1/2 cup of oil/butter i use 3/4 cups that way when it cooks and cools im left with 1/2 cup. good luck

dont add water to the butter just let the bud and the butter simmer untill the bod is toasty. You don't need to break the bud so finely.When you're done cooking the butter just make the brownies like would usually make them.(Follow the instructions on the box)

Try the recipe on the back of the hersey's cocoa tin. It calls for melted butter. i use it all the time and don't have to wait for my butter to cool.

I go with 1/4 of bud for a stick of butter but if it is mids I usually add an extra 2g. I would add about 1 Tbsp of water to that as well. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back