Runny Chocolate Cake.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Super quick munchie runny chocolate cake, it took me 20 mins from start to eating it :D

Ingredients :

6 ounces (170 g) of bitter chocolate (70-80% cocoa)
3 table spoons of butter (canna butter can be used :hubba: )
1 cup (200 g) of sugar
2 eggs
3 table spoons of corn starch (normal everday house hold flour can be used, use 6 tablespoons of normal flour instead of corn starch if you dont have any)

method :

A bain-marie was made (a bowl over warm water in the pan), the butter and chocolate go in the bowl to SLOWLY melt.

While this is melting put the sugar and flour in a bowl and mix them together dry, then add the 2 eggs.

Whisk for 5 mins, yup, 5 mins, it will slowly get thicker.

When the chocolate in the bowl has melted, add it to the egg/sugar mix, not the other way round.

Put the chocolate bowl to the side for later ;)

FOLD the mixtures together (your trying to get air in the mixture)

When folded together get a 7 inch cake tin and rub butter over the bottom and sides.

Pour the mixture into the cake tin.

Cook in a pre heated oven (must be pre heated first, this is important) at 350 degrees F (Gas mark 4 or 180c) for 10 mins exactly (this cake is cooked hard and fast to cook the outside and leave the inside warm and runny)

I got a little carried away and forgot to take a pic on the plate and started eating it before remembering to take a pic :rofl:

I had mine with raspberry ripple icecream.

Absolutely gorgeous, absolutely quick, absolutely worth making again and again.

P.s. What can you see on the top of the cooked cake?
I see an image from the kama sutra :eek:

2 c.JPG

2 c 2.JPG

2 c 3.JPG

2 c 4.JPG

2 c 5.JPG

2 c 6.JPG

2 c 7.JPG

2 c 8.JPG

2 c 9.JPG

2 c 10.JPG

2 c 11.JPG