first round of brownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkkent

Reaction score
i broke down and made some cannabutter last night. it was way faster and easier than i thought. i mean, it didn't look hard, but i was just waiting for a glitch or something to screw it up, but it never came. hooray!

so i made the brownies from scratch cuz none of the boxed stuff said to use butter, all oil. which i do have a bottle of that i made last year but the time i used it for brownies i'm not sure if it worked. thus, another try.

they look and smell great. at some point today i'll eat one and let you all know how it goes. if it works out (assuming the butter was right) it seems like a good way to stretch your stash. 24 little brownies with the potential of a multi-hour trip from each one seems cool, lol.

i use the brownie mix and replace the oil with cannabutter. works great for me.. hope they do the job for ya

I always use the recipe off the back of the Hersey's cocoa can. It calls for 2 sticks of butter. I use 1 1/2 and 1/2 a stick of lard. I melt it like it says and then lightly saute the bud for a few until it changes color and then just add the whole mess with out straining it. I figure the bud just makes it higher in fiber. LOL! They always turn out good. Might have to make another batch this weekend. Hope yours turned out well.

Peace!

They didn't work. Well, at least not much. I did feel a little something but it never got better than a hit. Try try again :)

how much bud to butter ratio are you using when u make the butter?
and have u smoked any of the bud your puttin in to make the butter? was it good smoked?

i followed the sticky at the top of the forum but i don't have a scale so i just eyeballed it to some pics I found of the whole process. i was aiming for 2 sticks and 1/3 gr.

and yeah i had tried it and it wasn't very good stuff, pretty weak. which is kinda why i used it in the brownies, but i guess i learned my lesson.

i'm gonna try making some more right now with some canola oil that i infused a while back when i harvested. we'll see what happens.

Latest posts

Back