Electric beef

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Piece of steak. Bash until long and thin.
Take some basil and cilantro and chop it up, mix with some chopped bud. Spread on top of the flattened steak.
Roll the steak up and skewer with cocktail sticks to keep it together.
Place in casserole dish with some red wine, cover, and braise it slowly in an oven until tender and cooked through. Serve with potato or rice and veg. Looks quite innocent ... until it hits.

I've got some Haze here, and a couple venison chops, I'll stuff the chops with it and in an hour or so, I'll let you know :aok:

My other half would go ape**** if I "spiced up" his steak!!!:rant: :hitchair:

andy52 said:
i'd rather smoke it myself.why waste good smoke?jmo

It depends how much bud you have. I invented this one in Nigeria, where my friends at the disco would give me large amounts every week for free. Used to smoke it in rolled up newspapers.

leafminer said:
Piece of steak. Bash until long and thin.
Take some basil and cilantro and chop it up, mix with some chopped bud. Spread on top of the flattened steak.
Roll the steak up and skewer with cocktail sticks to keep it together.
Place in casserole dish with some red wine, cover, and braise it slowly in an oven until tender and cooked through. Serve with potato or rice and veg. Looks quite innocent ... until it hits.

I am going to try it.

i am always scared i will mess the bud up.at least when i smoke it i know i will get a buzz.back in the day,brownies were the big thing.long time ago.lol

The one time I really messed up was when I bought a bottle of brandy, drank about 1/3 of it, and crammed bud into the bottle until I couldn't get any more in. I left it in a warm place. Two weeks later I poured a glass to try it. Disgusting! Totally horrible.

Latest posts

Back