Canna Crackers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VaNdLe

I was looking for a cheap easy way to eat weed :D And i think i found it here's a simple recipe

hxxp://crackers.kisps.net/

I did try these i used Wholemeal biscuits for a better taste just be sure if you do try this use a smooth oily peanut butter i used chunky it worked fine and i only ate 2 and still felt it the next day. Dont put to much bud the taste will over power to much as i noticed when i got to the center of mine. Anyway Enjoy i did :p

I call these "hay biscuits" haha I dont care how good the weed is, it all tastes the same on peanut butter...

*Works best with the oily "Organic" peanut butter;)

I went on a three day binge of these things! I had a good amount of weed at the time so I made them. For me the taste is *almost* unbearable. I chomped on half the cracker and would wash it down with alot of wata! than I'd repeat as needed. The high was good, its just they made me very very tired. When others are trying these, make sure they got a free day ahead, because I was a rightoff for the whole day when i'd eat em.

Sorry Effen bro...i search the forum before posting didnt see that but both recipes are different so all good :p

Latest posts

Back