Any thoughts on how to rescue a weak batch of butter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakedSugar

BakedSugar
Reaction score
I made a batch of butter, and it turned out pretty, just very weak.
I am sure that part of the prob is Im such a stoner, but geez, a hardly
noticable buzz off of really good shake & popcorn buds.

I am wondering if I redo the process again with more shake with the same
butter would that help? Or would I be overcooking the butter at this point?

It seems a shame to not revive it, so wasteful.

Any thoughts (especially experienced bakers) are appreciated!!

No, do nothing to the butter that you have. If it's weak, then you need to eat a lot.

Tell us how much weed and butter you used. Tell us in detail how you went about making your butter, so we can help you make it properly next time.

Also, make your baked goods the first buzz of the day; smoke nothing prior to eating it. Eating a baked good after having smoked makes it less noticeable.

Plus, personally, I never make butter and store it. According to TFG, stored canna butter degrades quickly. It goes directly into the cookies, brownies, or whatever I'm baking. Once baked, cookies, for example, will store for a very long time in the freezer without losing potency.

Also, make your baked goods the first buzz of the day; smoke nothing prior to eating it. Eating a baked good after having smoked makes it less noticeable.

Also, eating normal food before your baked goods will delay how long it takes for the high/stone to 'sink in'.

I've had a few friends mistakenly eat far too much, because they assumed the batch was weak (in reality, they had just had dinner).

Latest posts

Back