Suckers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bshack79

Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried suckers from the cali shops. I have some comming and I was wondering if they were going to be any good.. Any experiences would be appreciated so I know what to expect. All I know is they are assorted flavored suckers.. :hubba:

ok so I take it that these suckers are a fairly new thing. I just recieved mine and I will update on here as soon as I try one. A buddy of mine said they are hard to handle . VERY potent

Yes please Do I am interested in this.Sounds cool I would feel like kojac while I was at work hehe.

Guys , i hate to report that these suckers sucked balls... I went to see the new terminator movie and I busted open the sucker in the preview.. It tasted great but it kind of smelled like bud . maybe it was just me trippin cause I already smoked some grandaddy purp before.. :hubba: but anyway. i sucked the **** out that thing and it lasted about 20 minutes and then it dissolved.. I just kept waiting and waiting to get ripped but all I could feel is my grandaddy purp fading and fading. so put it this way I left the terminator movie a little early because I wanted to get high.. waste of money if you aske me.. I didn't feel a thing. maybe i just had a bad batch I dont know.. I got it from my MOM>.......you know

Let me get this straight:

You left Terminator to go get high? You can't wait more than an hour?

How is this not drug addict behavior?

HEHE I got 1 better TEG lol,I will just wait till it hits the net grab a torrent and a bowl and wait a while....

No Harm No Foul............

PS me and crowds dont do too well together,I have a habit of p*ssing people off,so much for free speech in public......

The Effen Gee said:
Let me get this straight:

You left Terminator to go get high? You can't wait more than an hour?

How is this not drug addict behavior?

the movie wasn't all that... :hubba:

Latest posts

Back