Woman Dies in Jail While Serving Two and a Half Weeks For Marijuana Possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishnish

Nug Lover
Reaction score
hXXp://blog.mpp.org/prohibition/woman-dies-in-jail-while-serving-two-and-a-half-weeks-for-marijuana-possession/06242009/
--------------------
Woman Dies in Jail While Serving Two and a Half Weeks For Marijuana Possession

From time to time drug warriors tell us thatno one goes to jail for marijuana possession[/URL]. Tell that to Cynthia Prude, whose daughter Theresa died in a Houston, Texas jail [/URL]over the weekend while serving a two and one-half week jail sentence for marijuana possession.
Thus far, officials aren’t revealing the circumstances or the cause of death, but this isn’t the first time someone has died serving a short jail sentence for marijuana possession. In September 2004, quadriplegic Jonathan Magbie[/URL] — who used marijuana to relieve the chronic pain lingering from the childhood accident that left him paralyzed — died in the Washington, D.C., jail while serving a 10-day sentence for marijuana possession.
-------------------------------------------------------------

makes me sick.

i actually have a friend whos a quadriplegic. he got busted once due to a snitch. and get this. the guys paralyzed an in a wheel chair most his life an when they busted him the ziptied his arms to his chair evn.
i mean come the flip on now. where in the hell is he gonna go or wats he gonna do wit his arms. unles his wheel chair has nitrous oxide wit a 350 mounted on the back i doubt even if he wanted to wheel away that he woulda fled an got away.
also it was in a public place an there werre people everywhere witnessing it.
after that he even sat a wweek in jail for it all.
makes me sick as well man.

That is crazy. They shouldn't even be doing jail time for possessing a little bit of weed. When will they change? Good story. Take care and be safe.

Zip, thats messed up about the 5.0 using zip ties to restrain your friend. im a C5-6 Quad and living in fla i am at risk of going to jail every day b/c i smoke to get relief of Spasticity. i hope i never go but if i do the system will have its hands full and ill make sure the case is in the media b/c fla needs to become a MMJ state.

that entire polce force would have a hard time explaining how your friend was a flight risk. how could he get away, he sticks out like a sore thumb being in a wheel chair. i guess there is that odd chance that Jerry's Kids might just be parading by at the precise moment your friend needed to take flight. just push a little crooked and drool a bit and you'll blend in just fine.

it makes me wonder what those hired to protect us are thinking.

a little over a year ago a hillsborough co jail book-in clerk dumped a Quad out of his chair and it was caught on video, no audio though. actually, he wasnt in his chair he was in a folding hospital type and he refused to stand up. if he was in his usual chair then she would know he could not walk. manual chairs that Quads / Paras use are custom built to each person and usually cost $5,000 +.

jails are no place for quads or paras.

The whole leo system is messed up and corrupt, trust me there are way worse crimminals in power trying to push there crap on us then there are on the street mybee we should be the ones doing the arresting and zip tying there sorry arse's up. yall hear about that P.O.S. cop in dallas faking evadence just so he could look good , he sent over 43 inosents to prison 2 of wich were on death row i hope they hang this clown by his scrotum on a flag pole...

Rome wasn't built in a day.
United Stoners Association !!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe... the new US of A.
:lama:

:holysheep:she got what she deserved, right? ya, right. that's ridicules. i hope the president hears about this. and they say marijuana does not kill. only when you get your ars thrown in jail. my prayers are with her. :rant:

Latest posts

Back