Nirvana Bionic Tonic...Enjoy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticWolf

Just Me
Reaction score
“Nirvana Bionic Tonic Recipe”

Items Needed:

1.This Tonic uses 3 specific Nirvana Seed Strains,Full Moon ,White Castle, Aurora Indica

2. 1 Fifth of EverClear.

3. A crock pot or rice cooker with a low setting.

4. 3 paper coffee filters.

5. 1 reusable mesh coffee filter.

6. 1 32 ounce plastic cup with 3 1/16th holes drilled in the bottom.

7. 1 funnel.

8. 1 box activated carbon or charcoal for aquarium.

9. 1 wire coat hanger to bend into a 3 or 4 leg stand for the funnel.

10. 3 mason or well sealing jars, or 1 large sealing jar.

11. Medicine flavoring of your choice. I get cherry from WallGreens.

This recipe uses only dry trim, fan leaves, and stems ,and stalks only NO BUD. It takes a total of 3 ounces of trim which is also 85 grams total.

Here is the trim break down

A. 17 grams of dry Full Moon trim stems and stalk.

B. 34 grams of dry White Castle trim stems and stalk.

C. 34 grams of dry Aurora Indica trim stems and stalk

Step 1. Pre Prep the night before either put all trim in one big jar or 3 small jars it does not matter. Add just enough Ever Clear to fully cover then I use a wooden spoon to crunch stir and work it up then cap and shake vigorously.

The next morning set up your funnel stand and place the funnel in it then set your mesh coffee filter in the funnel and strain the tonic into your crock pot or rice cooker then put the cover on just to stop any evaporation ...Add the rest of the Ever Clear back to the weed use your spoon again work it up then cap and shake. I like to let the second wash sit 15 minutes...Then I strain it off through the filter and funnel into the crock pot or rice cooker ...At this point compress out your wet weed good through the reusable coffee strainer because you want every drop! Then discard the damp weed to your compost pile.

Step two: Take your rice cooker or crock pot out side plug it in turn it on low take the cover off it. Do not smoke or have any open flame near it and let the double washed batched simmer on low for 45 minutes.

Step three: Go inside set up your funnel in your stand again then place one paper coffee filter in it then your clean washed mesh reusable filter then one last paper filter so you have a triple layer filter.

Then go to your sink and pour your box of carbon/charcoal into your cup with the three tiny holes in the bottom and run cold water through the cup till it comes out clear and give it time to let any excess water drain out too.

Set your drained carbon filled cup inside your funnel filter stand combo. I use three pieces of duct tape to hold the rig solid.

Step four: go get your cooled tonic pour it through the charcoal filter combo till it comes out golden to amber and most all the green is gone ...This may take 3 to 4 slow pours through the filter combo.

Step five: wipe out your cooker. Then return your clarified tonic to the cooker and take it back outside ..I personally just let it sit in the evening a few hours to evaporate down to 1 pint of tonic at this point but if your in a hurry you can turn it on low to speed the process...AGAIN NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES IF YOU TURN THE COOKER ON!!!.

Step 6 pour in a pint bottle or a large mason jar and add a little bit of the flavoring at a time and shake between adding drops as a little of the flavoring goes a long way ...Flavor to taste.

1st IMPORTANT Warning if you do not carbon/charcoal filter this Nirvana Bionic Tonic, DO NOT blame me when you taste DEAD SKUNK. Store in a dark cupboard.

Dosing and Use:

I put one teaspoon full under my tongue and swish there for 1 minute...It will burn a tad then swallow then I add a second teaspoon full to My soda or iced tea and sip slowly like over an hour.

What you will notice is first deep body aches will just fall away and drift off and then your body and spasms will just relax you won’t feel stoned or high just good all over after about the first 10 minutes ...Then the Strong Stava of the Full Moon kicks in good,and you’ll feel alive vibrant mentally alert,alive...And you will feel energizer bunny powered in a Great way for the next 6 to 8 hours...the folks here call the tonic Rocket Fuel...Me I rather like the name Bionic Tonic.

2nd Important Warning Be Very careful on going past the 17 grams of the Full Moon Stava. I like mine up to 20 grams then I bump down the other trim a bit, but with other people I’ve noticed through lots of input that 17 grams is the happy number for the trim blend.

3rd and Last Important Warning...DO NOT DO Whole shots of this tonic go slow build up from the first teaspoon and give the first teaspoon 10 to 15 minutes to work Please.
Here is hoping a few enjoy the recipe and that it helps there as much as here.

James

Oh no it is exhilarating wonderful and just a general overall Awesome feeling mixed with energizer bunny...Energy ... and Umm one other thing it is a bit of an Umm aphrodisiac ...Coughs grinz about the arousal factor

James

@ DirtySouth...Though if you want couch lock my Southern Brother ...Same tonic just different proportions... you pull the Full Moon stava out and add more AI...and a bit of the White Castle for overall balance...It is all a balance thing so if you play with the formula you can play with any three stains you have on hand so long as you know stava=energizer bunny , hi breed= balance:IE Mellow but Motivated , indica=couch lock

James

Thats funny as I do the same with blueberry and hd fruity.
Also the same can be done with the funguy "wink wink" and keep it an a cool dark place for storage as we all know light and heat kill our buddies.

MysticWolf said:
@ DirtySouth...Though if you want couch lock my Southern Brother ...Same tonic just different proportions... you pull the Full Moon stava out and add more AI...and a bit of the White Castle for overall balance...It is all a balance thing so if you play with the formula you can play with any three stains you have on hand so long as you know stava=energizer bunny , hi breed= balance:IE Mellow but Motivated , indica=couch lock

James

Gotcha! :48: :fly:

Latest posts

Back