How can you make Hash Honey Oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The easiest way is with a Honeybee butane extractor.

Just load the tube with trim and run a can of butane through it and voila!

DSC_0094-4.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

the "extractor" is nothing more than a pc of 1 1/2" dia. pvc pipe with a glued on cap and a removalble cap on the other end with a hole that matches the butane. The other end i use a coffee filter to screen it thru, be careful as butane is extremely flammable and "warm" water will aid it "flashing" off the excess butane. Look it up on youtubage...lots of info there..

I would like to mention that copper pipe with plastic snap on fittings can be found at local home depot. Copper leaves behind no residue and nothing sticks to the inside of the pipe! Cut to desired size. Drill hole in both caps. Run butane through onto pyrex...Bam!

OGKushman said:
I would like to mention that copper pipe with plastic snap on fittings can be found at local home depot. Copper leaves behind no residue and nothing sticks to the inside of the pipe! Cut to desired size. Drill hole in both caps. Run butane through onto pyrex...Bam!

I could have sworn that I read a while back that using copper is not recommended. I don't remember why, or where, but I'm almost positive I read it. :confused2:

Ok, here is some very valuable information. The links at the bottom of the page are great reads and I highly recommend them. The information I am posting is taken from the first link.

"The extraction tube should be no wider than 1.5?, I find ¾? to be the best. The tube should be made of Stainless steel or Thick glass Only, You can use a copper tube if you cannot find stainless or glass, but only if you clean the tube well before each extraction. Copper tarnishes and the tarnish can potentially be extracted by the butane. Avoid ALL Plastics, brass, steel and galvanized steel pipe, these all can contaminate your oil and make you sick.

I found a cheap stainless steel turkey baster works very well with little modification. It holds about 1/2oz of bud and can yield 2.5-3g of oil from ½ oz of good bud and 4-5oz of butane."

hxxp://www.cannabis.com/growing/hashish-how-to-make-butane-honey-oil.html

There used to be this killer thread from either Hick or Mutt here on this forum that went into great details on BHO. I can't find it now but i'll keep searching.

Copper is one of the most abundant elements in our world and because of its useful qualities, it’s also one of the most commonly used today. We can see copper in different applications such as in architectural work, electrical functions, and as a material for jewelry. However, are you aware that copper is also used for water and sewage systems? It has been used as a material for pipes ever since the early 20th century.

Before, pipes used for water systems were made from lead. After some years, it was discovered that this metal was harmful to people’s health. Lead particles corrode, mixing with the water running through the pipes. When the polluted water is drank, these lead particles can collect in the kidneys, brain and liver, causing problems such as nervous system disorders, anemia, brain disorders and lowered red blood cell count. In worst cases, it sometimes causes death. Due to these hazards, lead pipes were replaced with copper pipes.

Copper pipes have numerous advantages, making them appropriate for modern piping and plumbing. For one, this is a non-toxic element. It does not have harmful substances that can pollute water.

Another advantage is that copper pipes are durable and very resistant to dirt and rust. They can last for years because they do not easily corrode.

Searched google and found a lot of this

* LET ME GO FIND MINE

Good info OGK :cool2:. I've actually never made BHO so I'm no expert. Just passing along some info that I knew I had read. Kinda had to prove to myself that I wasn't crazy. :)

Latest posts

Back