Best Strain for Butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegs

Reaction score
Maybe this question should go into the Strains forum because is it specific to just that.

My question is what strain produces the most trichomes assuming it is grown under the ideal hydroponic conditions? I want to make my own medical butter and want to get the most out of the bud and leaves.

Thank you in advance!

I guess this is a bit broad question. I am not partial to Indica, Sativa, or a hybrid of both and was really looking for a strain that may produce more trichomes then others. This way I can extract more oils into the butter without having to increase the amount of herb or infuse the butter more then once.

I'll have to see how my current AK48 grow does in hopes of using that for my first round of butter. After that I may get either White Widow or Jock Horror for my butter strains if the AK48 doesn't fit the bill.

Has anyone found more success using a particular strain then another when making their butter?

A whole real cow is the best thing for butter imho

lol

Time4Plan-B

Latest posts

Back