Butter question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
I just chopped my satori. I was wondering if people used the main stems along with the rest of the trim to make butter? I looked at the stems with my magnifier and the stems look like they have trichs on them.

I'm also wondering if there's any need to dry the stems and trim before making butter?

In case you haven't figured it out, my magic brownie-loving wife already has the crock pot sitting on the counter :)

Thanks!

IMO..if there trichs i would chop up and use..mostly i use the popcorn crap..never done in a crock poyt b4..where the recipt for that? I have a Large crock:lama:

Thanks, 4U2! Slowmo has a butter making thread here that says use a crock pot. I've made 4 batches of butter with ours and it works great :D. Put it on the lowest setting and crock it for 3 -5 hours...

4u2sm0ke said:
IMO..if there trichs i would chop up and use..mostly i use the popcorn crap..never done in a crock poyt b4..where the recipt for that? I have a Large crock:lama:
I believe that the salt water crock makes butter better i suppose size matters 7ltr should do it Art !;)

The oils of the plant will be infused into the butter if it is fresh, but lots of people do it fresh.

:peace:

Lots of Aligators, no crocks. :p

CrocodileCartoon.jpg

Soooo, that's a yes on the stems and a yes on cooking it fresh? :)

Thanks, all!!

ill be expecting My christmas cookies this year Art:D

The brownies are awesome, Hippy, thanks for asking :). I can't believe how different an experience edibles are!

i would set it on what i put up top
and maybe you can experiment
with the pod setting. i bet you
could get some decent mileage
if a person took some time with it.

Gueifu said:
i would set it on what i put up top
and maybe you can experiment
with the pod setting. i bet you
could get some decent mileage
if a person took some time with it.

:stoned:

:ciao: Art...Makeing some Butter today :D

I got a ton of trim and wanna do this too, anyone know of a link to a step by step on how to do it?

:ciao: dman...been reading a ton of stickies today...most done by carrie and havent seen that member in years...I am going with the crock pot..1lb Salted butter and start with an ounce bud..(Hoosier Daddy)..gonna slow cook for 5 hrs..then strain and cool...then re-peat in hopes to make stronger butter...gotta go chop up some more Buds:D

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: dman...been reading a ton of stickies today...most done by carrie and havent seen that member in years...I am going with the crock pot..1lb Salted butter and start with an ounce bud..(Hoosier Daddy)..gonna slow cook for 5 hrs..then strain and cool...then re-peat in hopes to make stronger butter...gotta go chop up some more Buds:D

Thanks 4U, when you say repeat, are you gonna add a second ounce or just repeat the heating and straining.

Latest posts

Back