4u2sm0kes Butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay friends..with the helps of HIE..Art..And of coarse this site..I made my first batch of canna butter:yay: was fun..and may have used too much weed..:rofl: i used four ounces of dried cured weed..It still came out green..as some said it would with fresh bud..which is my next mission next Monday..ill take fresh stuff as im harvesting this weekend and Make for Monday...I been hearing diffrent things on how long to keep in slow cooker so I thaught i better start a thread to help me along...I did everything as best i could from slowmo77 thread...i didnt have a coffee grinder so used a chopping thing i found at dollar store for $5..worked okay..dont think it will do well with fresh budd though..may have to just use siccors..I would like to know if I can dilute the butter by adding a couple more sticks of butter and melt togather? I know i made strong :rofl:..This was a lot of fun...cant wait to see how people like it...thanks for looking take care and be safe:ciao:

oh it took all night in fridge to stiffen up the butter:doh:

DSCF2369.JPG

DSCF2370.JPG

DSCF2371.JPG

DSCF2372.JPG

DSCF2373.JPG

DSCF2374.JPG

DSCF2428.JPG

DSCF2431.JPG

DSCF2432.JPG

Hello 4u2 :)

Have you tried it yet?

It may be how you like it.

But sure, gently melt it and add another couple of sticks of butter and just mix it together.

Im looking forward to your eating report :rofl:

Fresh bud will be much greener, the colour you have now is normal colour :)

:peace:

Hey 4u ... Your butter looks pretty tsatey man !
I used an oz of trimmings to 2 sticks of butter the last time I
made it, and it was pretty potent :hubba: ... Im sure urs will be coma fied :holysheep: awesome dude... be sure to fill us in on the eat report :D

You can just cook with less of it, if you dont want to add more. If recipe calls for cup of butter, use half cup of yours and half cup of regular.

When you gonna try some? Go slow with it....last time I made some and sampled it, I was high for over eight hours and talking to myself "you will come down, you will come down" like I was at 30,000 feet most of the day.

Must say it looks like you did a great job!

looks fantastic:D would adding it to your toast in the mornings work?, ,,

Oh man, I wanna be there when you eat the cookies! Remember the cop who ate the stolen brownie and called 911? " I think we are dying" was what the recording said. Funny stuff. Looks tasty, though. I am scared of it myself. I can't control the high and paranoia sets in and takes away from the enjoyment. Saw Sting after eating a qtr. brownie. I wasn't sure I could find my car, let alone drive it 100 miles home. Thankfully, once the peak had passed, I relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

OMG smoke that looks scary! You gotta cookie up and then start postin.:cool2: we'll be wating, we'll be waiting.......

Thanks everyone...I think ill dilute it down on account I plan on shareing these for Christmas with good friends..and family...so no need to Kill them..lol..Now i just trimed maybe anther 2 ounces of fresh Budd...whats best to chop it up..Siccors? and I read Tater say use a nylon stocking and no need for the chese cloth...seems to me the weed floating and not compact in a sock would be better....?? whats the thaughts on this? Okay time to melt a few more sticks in..:stoned: Ill check back..:bolt:

thats what i need to make for next years overtime on saturdays.....

tcbud said:
You can just cook with less of it, if you dont want to add more. If recipe calls for cup of butter, use half cup of yours and half cup of regular.

When you gonna try some? Go slow with it....last time I made some and sampled it, I was high for over eight hours and talking to myself "you will come down, you will come down" like I was at 30,000 feet most of the day.

Must say it looks like you did a great job!

:yeahthat: good advice, looks great :)

the chef said:
OMG smoke that looks scary! You gotta cookie up and then start postin.:cool2: we'll be wating, we'll be waiting.......

I dont know My friend Im scared now...okay!!!! ya wanna hear me say it??? IM SCARED...:D ..i need some ginny kids:hubba: i meen pigs:p i wonder when parent teacher confrence is:spit:

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont know My friend Im scared now...okay!!!! ya wanna hear me say it??? IM SCARED...:D ..i need some ginny kids:hubba: i meen pigs:p i wonder when parent teacher confrence is:spit:

Just put your deflector beanie on and fasten your seat belt first! Paraphrasing Dean Martin,

You're not high enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Put a bit on a cracker and eat it 4u. You can do it....... I am talking a LITTLE bit. You gonna like it. Or have some later tonight. You can always go to sleep if you get too high. It starts to come on in a bout 20-30 minutes. Survivor and cracker..... sounds fun. Ima gonna sticka to mya bonga for now.....

I think the scare of trying it KNOWING it is going to hit you differently, slower, more powerful, longer lasting, no idea of how strong and high you will get, is all part of the Halloween month.

Terror building.

Knowledge of one day you must sample, and that day is very soon.

The making it and the how to use it is the difficult bit 4u2 :rofl:

I am so looking forward to you trying your terror :)

It wont kill ya :aok:

You will enjoy it, by far the most pain free i have ever felt..... I felt like I was just a head and had no body attached :)

How do you reply to that :confused:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akEgsZSfhg

Haha nice video Hippy..are any of those people still alive...lol..

Thanks everyone for helping and encourageing me along:p...I read on another site wher this fella put the melted butter in ice cube trays..and used those with his Bakeing..just added as many cubes as he felt...Fallowed the dirrections as said..just added some cubes to mix...so i baught a box of brownie mix and Have my cubes ready..i think i will try 2 to start...i cant make these until Monday when Kids are in school. and will let ya Know how they do..

note to self.......In case im comma state at Christmas..i only used 2 canna cubes :rofl:

DSCF2465.JPG

DSCF2466.JPG

You can do it. Set up the movie camera at 15 minutes. I wanna see the beanie, too LMAO

4U, My cannabutter was set in rubbery plastic trays in the shape of stars--I got em at the dollar store 2 for a buck. They are just the right size for a single pat of butter, and they look really cute, and they make a lovely holiday present!
Here's what's left of mine in the picture below. I eat a whole pat of butter on an empty stomach and it gives me a really nice buzz, but not narcotic. OTOH, hubby eats 1/2 of a pat of it, and he's all freaked out, gets too messed up. Poor man. He would love to be able to get high, but can't inhale and is overly sensitive to THC--he's as cheap a buzz as I am a cheap drunk, getting wasted on one bottle of beer!

cannabutter09.jpg

Latest posts

Back