vaporizer and leftovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotsa rows

Reaction score
The vaporizer is an I-inhale. I recommend this device to only those people who absolutely need something small and portable. The butane mechanism is very cool. The buzz is comparable to smoking and you do conserve. I would say you can expect to conserve about 25% of the goodness. Cons include Its very hard to clean and very easy to break the screens and herb chamber. I actually load my herbs in the bottom bowl around the heating pin and don't mess with the top chamber. This makes it harder to draw vapors but when you consider the greatly reduced maintenance it makes more sense. I guess if you have enough time and freedom to be cleaning the thing every other use then you wouldn't purchase this model to begin with. I would pay 100 but not $ 250 us again.

I don't know if this says more about the quality of the i-inhale or less about the quality of my herb, but don't bother saving your herbs after vaporizing.

I have used my vaped herb for food, drink, and smoke. Assuming you grind your herb prior to vaporizing.... Smoke tastes bad and the buzz is equivalent to legal herb. Don't bother.

For food, I have once used an eighth in cooking oil, drained and used in brownies. Stunk up the house with a disgusting smell and no buzz from the brownies. Oil turned dank, sure seemed saturated by herb to me.

I also made cannabutter by simmering an eighth in real butter for an hour. Stunk up the house. Oil turned dank, sure seemed saturated by herb to me. Let the butter coagulate in the fridge for 30 hours. Then warmed and strained. Then used a lot of butter for a few muffins. Made the muffins taste bad and again no buzz.

As for drink, used a handfull of some vaped herbs in a shot of 100 proof rum. The rum turned dank, sure seemed saturated by herb to me. Let it sit for about 3 hours. Drained and drank. Made the rum taste bad and again no buzz.

My advice is to not waste your time working with vape leftovers. If you want I will trade you quarter oz. vape leftovers for eighth oz bud if you disagree!

It's low grade stuff to make edibles with vaped remains, but if it is filtered enough (cheescloth), it's good enough.
Next time I make edibles with my vaped remains, I'm gonna add some fresh herbs in.

ANd Cooking weed smells up the house. I'm glad I knew that already. I made my butter outdoors.

It's too fun to pass up the oportunity to eat a cannabis cake or cookies from time to time, so I tend to save my remains for chocolate cookies
Always eat your cannabis confections with awareness!

how can the vaporizer produce enough thc after one consumes to make a difference in cuizene

Latest posts

Back