question about cannabis nacho chips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlinStoned

Reaction score
i was wondering if i made a dish with some mids. the recipe would be
Chips- bottom
Beans/Bud- 2nd
Cheese- 3rd

would this be ideal? i have no experience with cannabis, and i was wondering would it stink up the area?

thanks

I think it would not stink up the area. I also thing your bud Gould go in simmering Melted cheese, not mixed with your beans. If you really want them in the beans, I suggest you still mix some bud into warming melted cheese and after it simmers a little mix that into beans. Then you can layer however you want.
I'm not an expert by a long shot but beans are fat free unless you buy canned made with lard or some other oil. I don't know if there is enough fat even then to release the THC very well.

I would think it would be too hot to cook that way, you stand a risk of burning up your t-chromes. You could always melt your cheese in a double broiler and add your bud. Less smell and remember your temps! Either way your gonna have a ....stank about your house.

TheFlinStoned said:
i was wondering if i made a dish with some mids. the recipe would be
Chips- bottom
Beans/Bud- 2nd
Cheese- 3rd

would this be ideal? i have no experience with cannabis, and i was wondering would it stink up the area?

thanks

this probably wouldn't worked for just the reason that gone2pot stated, there's probably no oil in the beans. your best bet would be to simmer your bud in oil for 30 being careful not to burn your bud or it will be ruined. then mix that oil with your beans. a little extra oil in your beans wont hurt them noen.

I've used canned chili with beans before and it worked great. Just simmer the weed with the chili on low heat and then mash it all together to make a chili paste. I assemble everything when cold and warm it up in the microwave so the cheese melts. MMmmmm...good.

Latest posts

Back