What Marijuana has the highest THC content?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondeboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what marijuana strain has the highest THC content? I'm sure there is a list somewhere with different levels of potency, but I can't seem to find any.

WW DP. the male fan leaves are the most potent... :hubba:
j/k check out BCseeds if you dare afford their prices..
good luck buddy!

Nirvanna's ice, cannabiogen's destroyer, TGA SUBCOOL CHERYLNOBL.

there is a lot of claims...like asking which woman is the prettiest in the world...lots of different answers. I have seen many companies claim highest amount some even in the 30's-50's...sounds like ** to me..anything 20 or over is extremely potent..

No just threw some out i have future interest in. Subcool has got some potent strains as well as the others. Hard to tell with so many power strains out there.....Hmmmm time fer me to do some research i say! Bud get into your art..your passion, learn! Start breeding your own strains and come up with a wowser!

blondeboy said:
Does anyone know what marijuana strain has the highest THC content? I'm sure there is a list somewhere with different levels of potency, but I can't seem to find any.

MINE... mine mine mine... now buy "MY" seeds...:p
It's ALL ** twodogs. A lot of folks makes "claims".. noone has proof. Why?.. because there aren't any "certified/regulated" or unbiased, independant labratories testing and releasing their tests to the public.(that I know of) ;)
In addition, no possible way to determine if the strain tested is the strain being advertised. No way to determine if 'every' pheno is going to test similar.
The only place that I have seen these claims, are by someone selling you them..:)
.."new and improved"... "now better than ever"..

I think a better way to ask is which strains do you guys think were the most potent that you have grown? ........ maybe?

the funny thing is 3 growers can all grow the same strains and have three different opinions of it..different phenos/growing strategies make things difficult.

Not to mention that what makes me smile may not be your thing....it's a matter of taste, and there are many powerful strains out there...pic one or 2 and master it.

Or you could just go with BCseeds...they have the highest claims I have seen LMAO! (just kidding there ...don't believe the hype!)

SHMP - Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw - 2700% THC! nvthis might have some beans for sale :hubba: Don't waste your money on Northern Hempishere - it won't finish in time.

SMLB - SexiMexi Lightning Bud - unknown THC content - broke the test machine. You can try PMing SexiMexi but I haven't seen her here in awhile :) Last I heard, she was running around in lightning storms trying to get lightning to hit the buds.

well art dont you know that all weed grown under lightning light has atleast 35% thc in it..get the tin on..start running and pray for rain.?!?!

if it gets hit twice you have reached nirvana.

I just smoked some OG Kush,,:shocked: So for now Im going with that,,cause im to high to remember other strains.:D

ArtVandolay said:
SHMP - Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw - 2700% THC! nvthis might have some beans for sale :hubba: Don't waste your money on Northern Hempishere - it won't finish in time.

SMLB - SexiMexi Lightning Bud - unknown THC content - broke the test machine. You can try PMing SexiMexi but I haven't seen here in awhile :) Last I heard, she was running around in lightning storms trying to get lightning to hit the buds.
Poo butt weasel snatch is the strongest! I love what 2dog said. It's what is strongest fer the grower!

As far as I know, THC isn't necessarily the only thing that should be desired, as there are other non-THC compounds in marijunana that affects the quality or length, type, of high, but I agree that the higher the THC the more powerful it is :D

Latest posts

Back