Nugg Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
some of these crosses were made from backrosses and outcrosses of decendants of beans, sent to me 4-5 yrs ago. aome have ak-47, g13, ww, wwbb,c-99, hp, bb, andbubbleicious. i have a few seed mixes that ive just croseed and recrossed big moms and big boys with when i foud good parantege. i use to grow 50-6o plants at a time but now ive moved where i have family over constantly i am no longer able to do so....now i have a super stealth grow coming up- pics later.

heres a few i have a bunch more, pipes and garden shots- etc.

all grown under a 250watt HPS.

0Picture011.jpg

0Picture014.jpg

0Picture002.jpg

10Picture014.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture020.jpg

awesome shots....some fine looking buds you got there...looking forward to seeing more pics :)

Those are some killer looking buds man. Can't wait to see more pics. ;)

NOYCE, my buddy upstairs has the same scale. I like the crystal content.

wow nice job there. looks like you know your shit. keep it up and keep smokin!

cabby

the bud on the scales is a long flowering saviva dom.... pineapple widow. the smell taste and potency totally outweighed the lower yeild....

i crossed a female sativa-dom real macoy with a male sativa ww.

the crystal content was amazing on that strain although more wispy then my i-doms.....she tasted of sweet sweet noxious pineapple with a sour undertone when smoked, or when the nuggs were squeezed. the pos cam doesnt even do any of my nuggs justice.

ive got more photos i will upload to show you some pretty frosty buds.

im sure my buds would be alot bigger if i was vegging longer and had a bigger light....but this 250 does me fine on final yeild and density of finished product considering a short flower times-

more dense then usual w a smaller light like i have as i keep my lightsuper low and "stem pinch" (what i call it- or supercroping) hard all throughtout there lifecycle so i have minimial strech anyway keeping all buds closer to the light.

thanks everyone for the props....more pics soon to come!

well im tryin to edic pis on but ill just repost some more-

the smaller plants were 1 wk veg from seed, the other is canna butter n brownies, the close ups are of the wp brfore final manicure-, the smaller buds are ww clones flowered right after root- some are close ups of unmanicured bud but its was good weed top view is a top pic of cola off an afghan cross.... a small portion of a garden shot of some ww juicy fruit and trainwerck among others.... and a fat man on a lil moped.

enjoy! TOA

0Picture012.jpg

0Picture017.jpg

0Picture018.jpg

0Picture021.jpg

0Picture022.jpg

Picture001.jpg

10Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture014.jpg

yikers_big_guy_small_bike1.jpg

looking nice man. Did you flower from the beginning?

well, some after a week of 24/0...others 2 weeks....the trained plants in the garden shot were 3-4 weeks veg when i wasnt doing an sog. all have great potency.

Wow man nice shots. How much did that bad boy in the first pic weigh? :eek:

that plant was over an oz dry....the clones and even my bean crosses that i start from seed usually yeild me around a half oz to 3/4 of an oz per plant started flower with only a week veg. the lil bigger ones in the first pics are 2 weeks veg and weigh from just under an oz, up to an oz and a half. when i veg for 3-4 weeks and train them...i usually get 2-3 oz per plant. the bigger plants take up more room but yeild good....i find it easier to clone and sog (even from seed)-for a week veg and have 10- 20 clones/ seedlings in there finishing in (most of the idoms) a week over 2 months... then veging for a month then having to flower out even longer and having under 10 because of crowding.

i get an extra crop in easily just by saving one week per month in veg time ;)

here are some more pics...... just for anyone wanting more.garden pic w blueberry ww sativa- nuggs curing- some glass headies pieces, fire nuggs....baby twin headed (natural) hash plant youngan , juicyfruit 3 weeks veg and 3 weeks into flower..... my rosehair terantula.... nother 150 dollar bowl...smokey mountian view and a retard w his car. :D :cool:

0Picture022.jpg

10Picture024.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture011.jpg

0Picture007.jpg

bowlandleaf.jpg

927082_discovery_f.jpg

retarded_car.jpg

Nice pics and strains man. I like your spider. ;) What does that sucker eat?

that dude on the motorbike has got to be TWOtrillionsofatoms, ehh? :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Wow man nice shots. How much did that bad boy in the first pic weigh? :eek:
Lol, how much did that bad boy on the moped weigh?:D

lmfao hic and bomb.... idk but i feel bad for the suspension shocks on that fugger ;)

ive got some more pics imma upload today... so bear w me.

Latest posts

Back