PDA

View Full Version : passing a drug test and smoke the day before

Pages : 1 [2] 3

cyberquest
01-21-2007, 06:58 AM
anyone that ever used jello instead of sure gel ever poop jello cubes?? :rofl:

AKA-CBA
01-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Remember it depends on the person. The person was right; the chronic smoker up until the test is in trouble no matter what unless he has 3-4% body fat. Dr.?

thabongkey
01-30-2007, 07:31 AM
jello is ground down pork shoulder fat , only jellos up if it gets cold , i dont think any body i waiting for that mold what ever it is

skigod377
01-31-2007, 12:33 PM
You dont think that jellatin pee would tip them off?

Chronichols
02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
I hope This works,I got an interview coming up and I must pass the piss test. Wish me Luck.

djransom
02-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Hope this works I have a test anywhere from 1-4pm (CST) so... yeah... I have been worried sick about it for days. I didn't smoke yesterday so I think that will give me a little help...

Although I hear you should drink up to 2 quarts of something... also you don't have to use water you can use gatoraide or poweraide or anything really...

I think I am going to go with the water though. Thanks I am countin' on you guys... I think like maybe 3 people out of who knows how many failed tests so i think I will be alright. Wish me luck.:cool:

the_riz
02-07-2007, 12:14 AM
and the cool thing is, i love jelly lol...

pink puffer
02-25-2007, 03:58 AM
I have always heard about the certo and heard good things but never knew the how to's....thank you for your tips! I am a huge pothead and have been tokin up a few grams of chronic every day every night for the past 9 years straight. I have never had to take a drug test until today and PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's what I did...

Had last toke on wednesday...

Thursday and Friday I took a few extra daily vitamins and a few goldenseal pills...(I hear they don't work but hey I was freakin')and just ate light food like veggies and pasta and then worked out for a solid hour both nights and took a steaming hot bath afterward for 30 min(this makes you sweat, therefore relasing more toxins out) and drank about 8 glasses of water each nite and half a liter of cranberry juice. try to avoid alcohol some say it affects the way certo works...

Saturday (today)
8AM drank 2-3 glasses of water
930AM pissed to empty bladder
945AM took one pack out of the Certo and put it in a jug with lukewarm water and drank within 10 minutes
10AM drank a half liter of cranberry juice
11AM took the other pack and and put it in a jug of water (note: i put a few drops of yellow food dye in the jug as well to make my piss yellowish) and drank it
1111AM pissed again!
1115AM went to taco bell and got 3 tacos and ate...yum
1130AM pissed
1145AM drank a glass of water
12PM went to take the test and had to wait like 30 min
1230PM took the test (note: piss a lil bit before you piss in the cup since supposedly the piss is more potent at the beginning)
1232PM the nurse (i went to Care Now "the 15min test") did the test right there for me to see and some lines were more apparent than others but did not look too faint and she said I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it really. I am such a stoner. ha!

I am sure the certo would have worked just fine by itself but it couldn't hurt to cover the bases by drinkin cranberry and water (but not overdo it) Sweating and a few vits seems legit too. I was only gonna do the first pack of it but I figured what the hell...might as well... As far as how many times you piss...I don't think it matters as long as you start out with an empty bladder when you drink the sh*t. I dunno thats what worked for this pink puffer and now I will use this method forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey and I only spent like a total of 10 bucks.

Toke em up! Don't be scared! :D :D :D :D :p

pink puffer
02-25-2007, 04:05 AM
you can get Certo at Target on the bake isle with the spices and canning supplies. They had sure jell as well but its a powder...I think Certo is a lil easier on the gag factor. It really wasn't that bad...but I'm used to shooting vodka and tequila. hehe:D :D :D :D :o

drugsrkewl
02-26-2007, 04:30 AM
i smoked on friday the 23rd and saturday the 24th jus about 4 grams with the 2 days added i have a piss test on monday and im going to the store to buy sur - gel do you think it will work for me? i also wrote down on how 2 use it. and its for a job as soon as i pass they dont drug test no more. its also at a place called Lapcorp i jus hope i make it. u think i will e-mail me bak @ greyhounds42012@yahoo.com also thats my yim name and my aim name is igon2pistolwhipu any1 wanna chat about it jus holla at me.

pink puffer
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
I think you will be fine...I have a lot of people that I know that use this method...I guess the only reason why you wouldn't pass is if the test was different or way more complex or you didn't follow the directions. I have read some threads where people say it doesn't work but they didn't do it right and used the wrong sh*t. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Just make sure you dress nice and don't ask the nurse questions or look nervous. If you act like it's just another errand you are runnin' and you are laid back about it the vibes will be good and if the test is iffy. they will be more likely to pass you! I swear half of the battle is the mindset. (i know im a hippie) Hope you get the job! omg...I am such a stoner I just realized I didn't reply in time...for it is MONDAY.... sh*t. I still want to hear the results so....Whelllllllllllllll maybe this will still be helpful to all the other tokers out there.

let er rip:o :o :o :o :D

drugsrkewl
02-27-2007, 01:14 AM
well all i went to take the test 2day. but i dont know the results yet since they put it into a bio hazard bag and send it away 2 another place 2 be tested. hopefull with sur gel (nasty aftertaste) it will pass. and i didnt add sugar hope that didnt mess up anything jus put the surgel in a 20 oz bottle and drunk it then i drunk another 20oz of water right afterwards and i ate some greasy sausages, exactly 1 hour later (made sure it was right on the dot) i went in and took the taste i didnt piss into the cup at 1st i just used my midstream and i still had piss left but was trying to put as little as possible into the cup. all i know is it registered between 90 and 100 f but it looked kinda clear 2 me so i hope that doesnt mess it up. man they were strict though i couldnt turn on the water , or flush the toilet which had blue in it so i couldn use the water and she took the trash bag out of the room. and then she comes in and checks everything she also made me empty my pockets. but i hope this works and im tokin up 1 for all you guyz. BTW is sur gel in a yellow box? jus tryin 2 make sure i got the right stuff. so plzz reply bak if u think i passed..........!!

dimekiss
02-27-2007, 01:51 AM
hey got drug test next monday and smoked today do you think i will pass with sure gel and cincy boys way?

dimekiss
02-27-2007, 01:57 AM
hey drugskewl dude i hoped you pass after all that searching she did i would think you passed but someone please tell me if im ok for next week cause im nervous as ****

noelstoner
02-27-2007, 08:18 PM
use this method it totally works.....read this about 5 days ago i didnt smoke for 5 days used this and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!! niice thanks cincy boy i failed 2 in a row and this time i passed

dimekiss
02-28-2007, 12:46 AM
hell yeah hopefully it works for me on monday and since you only quit for 5 days im going to burn one yeehah

lilkris420
02-28-2007, 08:57 PM
im a hard core smoker i smoke like 7 times a day everyday.i was recently put on probation and my PO told me i will get tested everytime I come in to see him....i have read all the reviews and i trust the sure-jell all im worried about is since its a probation drug screen how long should i stop smoking before my test.i was thinking maybe 2-3 days before.let me know if thats smart and even if the sure-jell will work on a Probation drug screen

Thanks Kris

dimekiss
03-01-2007, 05:24 AM
hey lilkris i have the same thing a stick test and if all goes well then we should pass dude i hope to god or im going to jail

Walker1
03-02-2007, 11:23 AM
I have found for me that given 4 days I can pass a drug test just by drinking a lot of fluids. It worked for me many times. I don't like to do it. I mean, even now. I don't have anything to worry about, but I hate to take piss tests. It's degrading. I hope they find it unconstitutional to do testing unless given a reason to suspect to person is using. And I hope by time they do that they make pot legal. But, it's all hopes and dreams. Oh, I forgot to add... I think the 4 day method works for me due to a few things. I am very skinny, eat a lot(metabolizm is off the charts), and have a very high sugar intake. And I drink a lot of water and beer. Oh, and my pot intake is very low even when I do smoke. I hate to get too stoned, don't feel good. I like to just hit my pipe a few times and I am good for hours. 8th bag lasts over a month easy if by myself. That helps a lot I am sure. Last one I fail was a surprize. And I failed with a 42 or some ****. And they said it was very low. I guess around 10 is the limit. I am not sure what high is then. Because I was smoking pretty heavy about week before then due to high stress levels. And it was goooood!
The Fed. Govt. is paying certain schools to drug test kids at random. The parents seem to like it. I say our brain dead elected idiots legalize weed for personal use as long as you're not drivng a motor vehicle. There is a good site dedicated to getting pot legalized. It's address is www.mpp.org (http://www.mpp.org)

marcnh
03-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Sure way to pass a drug test - drink lots of cold water to dilute your sample. To add colour to your diluted sample take a b multi vitamin every two hours for a few hours before the test. I smoke all the time and I always pass, but then again I always know the day before.

DankCloset
03-19-2007, 04:31 PM
sonies #7 i think u can get it at health stores. all it is, is volcanic ash, brown bottle, white label, red lettering. you cant miss it if u find it, anyway the stuff looks like cum, taste like nothing, and is a little wierd to take. but let me tell you this. i smoke myself stupid. wait till that night, take the sonies, drink 20oz glass of water, take your morning piss, and your good to go. i've passed army u.a's, i did this my whole term pretty much. gotta be elevated :D

Edit: i used to get it at bi-mart, but the store around here stoped carring it, so i started using p-sure.

rebelhaten25
03-22-2007, 01:13 AM
These Will Work To I Did It For Po Ever Month
1.take 4 Vitamin B-compex Befor Hand To Make Your Piss Yellow.
2.have A Bottle Of Lemon-lime Gatorade Handy. Wash Those Vitamin B Pills Down With A Good Swig Of That Gatorade.
3.take (1) Certo Pouch And Empy It Into The Remaining Gatorade Which Should Be About 4/5 Full Still.
4.shake The Hell Out Of It.
5.down The Gatorade..all The Way Down The Hatch.
6.fill The Gatorade Bottle Bake Up With Water And Drink It Do That About Twice.
7.the Above Steps Should Be Done 2 Hours Before The Test.
8.make Sure U Piss At Lest Twice Before U Test.

The Certo Will Work Up To 4 Hours After U Drink The Certo.

Do Not Get The Foam Free

Its The Same Thing As Sure Jell But I Never Use Sure Jell Befor So I Cant Say It Works Th Same Or Not I Been Useing Certo For 2 Years Now And It Works For Me And These Is No Bull

Hash666
04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
hey guys. well i have a problem. I want to smoke on 420 but i have to go to a physical around may 7th. What should i do. My parents are suspicious and they might ask my doctor if i have been smoking.Please help me.

DankCloset
04-09-2007, 08:04 PM
well i have to go pee for the p.o, iam using sur jel, i'll be doing it exactly like it was stated, i smoked a tiny snapper this morning. like a pinner roach hahaha. anyway i'll post the results, if not iam in jail haha.

Professor bongwater
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Good luck Dank!!

Sticky_Budz
04-09-2007, 09:47 PM
hey guys. well i have a problem. I want to smoke on 420 but i have to go to a physical around may 7th. What should i do. My parents are suspicious and they might ask my doctor if i have been smoking.Please help me. let me see if u smoke on 4-20 and have to go for a physical on 5-7 that gives u about three weeks so if u stop after 4-20 and drank water everyday til then that will fush all the toxins out of ya by then but if u cant stop smoking after 4-20 then that wont work lol good luck peace

Sticky_Budz
04-09-2007, 09:47 PM
well i have to go pee for the p.o, iam using sur jel, i'll be doing it exactly like it was stated, i smoked a tiny snapper this morning. like a pinner roach hahaha. anyway i'll post the results, if not iam in jail haha.good luck dank peace

Hash666
04-10-2007, 11:47 PM
I just bought 1/8. It seems pretty good because i burnt about 2 hours ago. I have school in the morning tomarrow. Their are two people at my stop that dont get their until 5 mins after i do. Should i bring some herb and burn behind a bush?

HydrO PasSiOn
04-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Hey Guys That Sure Jell Doesnt Work Man. I Had Two Of Them And Ate And Pissed Just Like You Guys Said And Still Failed My Drug Test. I Wouldnt Reccomend This Crap To No Body. If You Want To Pass Just Dont Use Drugs Or Just Buy The Exspensive **** That Rreally Works. Jelly Mix Doesnt Work Man.

Mase 3d
04-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Well I had been reading this thread for a while, i took my test last wed, and i did the Jello Method to a T as Cicny described, I dont know when i will know the results, i cant exactly call my PO and ask if i did well on my drug test, but she has a feild vist tomorrow and i think if i failed she will tell me tomorrow. So i am going to keep you posted.

Mase 3d
04-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Just got the call from my PO, Failed the test. So i guess the Jello method does not work for me.

warreng33142
04-21-2007, 04:32 AM
I Passed using The Directions Cincy Boy Gave Thanks Homie And It Do Work Using Jello

Mase 3d
04-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I Passed using The Directions Cincy Boy Gave Thanks Homie And It Do Work Using Jello

How long did you go not smoking? and was it PO test?

psychoactive
04-29-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm from the south and the sur-gel or cyrto method has always widely been passed around smokers for years and years. Yet recently I had a girl friend (just a friend) needing to pass a test and used the method, and failed. She was an avid smoker. I had used the method once also even a couple years ago and failed as well. It's not a 100% method to pass a drug screening. I wouldn't even give it a 75% score, I would most likely say it's about 50-60% depending on some factors. One factor is if you know a test is coming up 1-2+ weeks just stop smoking and drink 4+ 20oz bottles of water a day. Even then it's not 100% if you've smoked for awhile.

xaxcxixdx
05-01-2007, 09:58 PM
So I read this whole thread. I've got a screening tommorow. I took the take home test twice once yesterday and once the week before. It has been over two weeks since I smoked.

I'm confident that I am pissing below the 50ng/mL, but worried I may still break above the 15ng/mL.

I plan to do the water down method, without the sur-gel. Just wondering at what time should I take those B-complexes so that they show up in my piss? Any ideas.

cloud
05-03-2007, 10:09 AM
but do the results show any dilutiuon?

cloud
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
but do the results show any dilutiuon?

Jackass9484
05-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't think they can tell if its diluted as your urine is made up of mostly water as it is. However your best bet is to just completely stop smoking, work out (if you have low body fat), up your fiber intake, drink a decent amount of water, tea, or juice, and if all else fails you can take a page out of my book. Take a gallon and a half of water and sit in a sauna for 5 hours at 1 hour intervals. That is if you have access to one.

FloydBanks
05-06-2007, 02:35 AM
b vitamins take a few days to work (from what i hear).. u should start taking them regularly to make you feel better anyway

xaxcxixdx
05-07-2007, 12:11 AM
I passed. And yes, as I had previously stated I had not smoked for 2 weeks.

Turns out the testing company only did the EMIT test first which I knew to be negative.

warreng33142
05-07-2007, 09:08 PM
How long did you go not smoking? and was it PO test?

2 weeks and it was a urine test for a job

bigDbudhead
05-09-2007, 01:08 AM
The Sure-Gel method may work for some on assay type stuff like emit, or the panel tests, but let me tell you, if they are running gc/ms you are completely screwed. The mass spectrometer does not lie and it is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Most companies will not spend that much cash, but if you are going to take a test for a government job, beware. Just stop smoking for awhile.

Weed_Man
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Besides prayer, what do you think can help me out here...

I'm a 6'1'' 210 lbs. male who smokes a **** ton. I smoke about three blunts a day, normally between about 3 guys. I've been smoking this much for about the past 7 months. I do play a lot of basketball though, so that should help me out I guess, lol.

I smoked two blunts today already, and then I found out I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I can take it as last as 4:50, so that's my plan.

Right now I have a Purified Instant Acting Complete Body Cleanser drink, and a few packs of Sure-Jell. This is my plan, and tell me if I need to add anything to it (like more water).

Tonight, drink the Purified Drink. I'm not sold on these, but since I have it I figured I might as well use it the night before. I'll drink a ton of water after it before I go to bed and piss a few times.

In the morning I'll piss and drink a lot of water all day. Around 2:30, I'm going to drink 20 oz. of water mixed with 3.5 oz. of Sure-Jell. Then I'm going to eat something greasy. After that, I'm going to piss. Following that, I'm going to drink another 20 oz., but I'm going to throw in a little esterfied creatine....

Then it's test time.

Tell me what you guys think.

bigDbudhead
05-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Weed man, I hope you came out fine bro. I have been in your place before, and it's nerve wracking, to say the least. I am 5'10'' with slightly overweight build, and I will tell you what has always worked for me in the past. GNC carries what is called Cleansing Formula. It is about $23. If you know you've got a test coming, take 3-4 every time you eat, drink green tea and plenty of water, and you will be clean in a week, I promise. If it works for a big guy like me, I know it will work for most people. Sure gel method is good in a pinch. I am the biggest pot head you've ever seen. I've smoked almost daily for the past 2-3 years, and I'm being modest. Been a pot head most of my life :)

Mr.pepper
05-19-2007, 07:56 PM
can you buy any jel instead or sur-gel that might work? cuz i cant find any here in asia, i'll have to ride a bus to possibly be alble to buy something like that.... anyway, pls reply... asap...

spook313
05-20-2007, 02:57 AM
i tried this method awhile back and failed. because of this, i violated probation and went jail because of it. apparently this method is not for everyone.

spook313
05-20-2007, 02:59 AM
btw, weedman, i always pass when i use the detox drinks. i heard that they don't help if you're over 180lbs though.

Mr.pepper
05-22-2007, 07:09 AM
can u use any other kind of jel? instead of sur-gel? need help! please!!!

Kindbud
05-23-2007, 01:35 AM
no way dose this really work no joke i have a test comin up in the middle of june i could use this but im not so sure any other people had sucess with this??

missmurder0us
05-24-2007, 04:49 PM
i have a probation drug test at 3:30, just drank the sur-gel about 20 minutes ago. i gots my fingers crossed, cincy boy i'm totally trusting you on this. if i fail i'll go to jail! i'll post the results after 4:00. wish me good luck everyone! :)

missmurder0us
05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I PASSED! :) thanks so much cincy boy.

Kindbud
05-24-2007, 11:52 PM
really???? no **** im going to have to get me some of this its called surgell and i could get it at like food lion or walmart right it would be right next to the jello right??? it should say surgel on it???

r1v3th3ad
06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
deleted by user, please remove my account

TheStickyIcky
06-19-2007, 03:16 AM
If you had a take home drug test, why didn't you get someone else to piss for you?

r1v3th3ad
06-19-2007, 09:30 AM

r1v3th3ad
06-19-2007, 09:02 PM

r1v3th3ad
06-20-2007, 09:03 PM

Dankerz
06-21-2007, 04:39 PM
drink a ton of water and cranberry juice pomegranit juice and pop some b complex,multi vit, this should help block up some of the thc and clean your liver out etc.
goodluck

Tarcisius
06-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey all, I have a drug test coming up for a construction job. I have no idea if I'm going to pass or fail but hopefully my information will help others out. I'll document exactly what I'm doing and hope for the best.

I was offered the job Tuesday and told that I would have to pass a drug test prior to hire and they want me on-site Monday, June 25th. They will want me to test either today or tomorrow (June 21st, 22nd), but I'll make excuses and get it pushed until Friday morning at the earliest (I would highly recommend everybody do whatever they can to buy some extra time :), because it'll never hurt you) The LAST time I smoked was Tuesday, June 19th (a small bowl at 9 AM) and I previously passed a UA on Monday June 11th. Between those times I would guess I smoked about a qtr oz of mid-grade weed.

After being told I'd have to test and realizing that I'd only have about 3 days to pass I went into semi-panic mode. I Loaded up on cranberry juice (I don't care what anybody else says about cranberry juice, I've passed 3 UA's before doing nothing but drinking cranberry juice and laying off pot...but I've always had at least 7 days before...plus cranberry juice tastes good), started eating red meat for every meal and I even bought one of those system cleansing drinks (Formula 420 Body clean:fruit punch, if ANYBODY has ANY experience with formula 420 I would appreciate you chiming in). I'm headed out to the grocery store to buy some Sure Gel and Niacin...I don't want to do Niacin but this job will net me a grand a week, so **** it. Even a Niacin burn maybe worth it as long as it's just a dip-a-strip test.

Pertinent Info: I'm 5'11' 160 lbs. I worked out like crazy until 2 weeks ago. I'm young, in good shape, and I can eat whatever I want which is usually fairly healthy (salads, pastas, vegetables and occasional fast food). I KNOW my metabolism is high, and I've never failed UA no matter how much I've smoked, so I also KNOW that in at least 7 days my system can clean itself out.

***What I'm trying to do is clean as much THC out of my body as I can in THREE days, and then dilute myself down to a normal level***

What I've done step-by-step:

Tuesday night:
-Hot bath, as hot as I could stand for about an hour. I got up to a rolling sweat, which I believe will somehow help cleanse.
- Began drinking water (as much as I could)

Wednesday:
-Played around the lake all day. Got a sunburn but also did some nice sweating and the heat helped me down liquids.
-Drank a gallon of cranberry juice and stood in the sun all day.
-Ate 2 hamburgers (red meat = creatine = masks urine dilution)

Thursday:
-Bought Formula 420: Body clean. Advertised as system cleanser, but I'm skeptical. The smoke shop broad told me to drink it the morning of, 2 hours prior to my test, and too pee twice before my UA. Kinda sounds like a diluting agent to me, it even has 475 mg of creatine in it. I might take it anyway because I don't see how it could hurt me...but I think somebody just took me for $30.
- Drank about 4 bottles of water so far.
*Plan on downing another gallon of C-berry juice
*Possibly doping up on some Niacin

Friday:
* Will either try Cincy's Sure Gel or the Formula 420m, probably not both.

I'll keep you guys posted if I do anything else

r1v3th3ad
06-22-2007, 12:37 AM

r1v3th3ad
06-22-2007, 11:00 AM

Tarcisius
06-22-2007, 04:00 PM
good luck man

r1v3th3ad
06-22-2007, 05:44 PM

PurpleSkunk
06-23-2007, 07:22 AM
if it works tha would be kool.

skunk
06-25-2007, 05:14 PM
a little of advice, if you dont like the burning feeling of niacin they do make niacin non burning formula at some pharmacies for a few cents more or same price and a few pills less.

jim_bobby2003@yahoo.com
06-26-2007, 06:12 PM
I JUST TRIED THE SUR GEL TRICK LIKE 2 HOURS AGO. Hopefully this works i went to quest diagnostics. Hopefully it works with a lab. Otherwise i wont get this job. I quit for 3 months and than 2 nights ago i took a few tokes. Hope it all works out ill let you know in 2 day. CINCY BOY IM COUNTING ON YOU MAN.PLEASE COME THROUGH FOR ME. OFF TO SMOKE A BOWL LATER FELLOW SMOKERS

jim_bobby2003@yahoo.com
06-28-2007, 03:05 PM
WELL the job just called me and they want me to fill out my new hire paperwork and bring it in tommarow. SO i think i passed. Im pretty sure I did. Otherwise they would have not called me. Thanks CIncy BOY.
Use the SUR GEL it works.

r1v3th3ad
06-30-2007, 05:01 AM

Dewayne
06-30-2007, 05:39 AM
Yup this definately works. i had a friend in maine that had to do this cause he was on probation. It's a good trick =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

superior420
07-12-2007, 06:27 AM
its almost 4 am and i ahve a drug test tomorrow evening...ive eard about sur gel and certo...i smoked 20 mins ago....lets see how this works

always420
07-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I tried it and it didnt work!! maybe because i smoked two days before.. i dont think i did anything wrong

i stayed hydrated, wheatgrass shots , cranberry juice, and then 2 hours before my test i got lime jello and chugged it with 20 oz of water. felt pretty sick and hour later i ate greasy food dranks another 20 oz then peed a little then went to test and peed again

I DIDNT PASS :[

looks like im not getting that job :/

r1v3th3ad
07-27-2007, 10:30 PM

clever_intuition
07-27-2007, 10:47 PM
I have not tried the gel because I do not have too. I do know that an every day smoker wil have THC in their system for 30+ days. Some one who smokes 1-2 times a week though can get rid of the trace just by drinking an aveage amount of water. Then there is the hair folicles which I believe can hold traces of THC for up to a year? Not sure on the time frame but I know it is alot longer than 30 days;)

Walker1
08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys, I understand when your on P-bation you have to piss. I personally will NEVER accept any job that requires random drug testing! My wife got a new job 3 mos. ago and they DO NOT drug test new employees. They told her it's not a big deal to them and if you come to work stoned then they would maybe test you. That's MY kind of employer!!

Geter-D1
08-08-2007, 11:57 PM
the method of passing a piss test. i posted today is under , 16 days till d day ......... this methed has never failed for me ......................... and i have taken at least 300 of these rediculous things..

Ben
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi, great forum.

I have some info to ****mod edit**NO SPAM*****pass a drug test here.

Richy-B
09-14-2007, 03:40 AM
SURE GEL!!!!!!!!SURE GEL!!!!!!!!!!!SURE GEL!!!!!!!!! Look at the first post in this thread. I too had a buddy from work who would pass his tests the same way! Sure-Gel. It worked every freakin time. You just have to be aware of when the test is and boom instant pass! It coats your kidneys or stomach or something down there with the gel. The liquid you drink after that stays locked in the gel coated bladder and you just piss that out at perfect temp!!! It does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster8724
09-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Gotta Chime in, FREAKIN SWEET! about to apply all those places i couldnt work before ;)

torch420
09-28-2007, 05:32 AM
Ok, my best friend's mom went to (Action Personnel) temp agency for a job, but failed their drug test. Then she went to another (Manpower) temp agency and was told to take the drug test the next day. Stressed out, she smoked that evening.:doh: (Big mistake, right?) Well, they called me to find out which detox drink would be best and I ran across this thread. So, after examining ALL the posts (whew!) I told her of the Certo Plan. Since $40 to $50 for a drink is not realistic when you have been unemployed for a while, she opted to go with the Certo Plan. Here is what happened. Judge for yourself.

Night before test (smoked!) drank a few glasses of water and a glass of cranberry juice.
Sipped a glass of water throughout the night. (bad sleeper)
Woke up, drank a glass of water, then peed.
8am, mixed one entire packet of liquid certo (come 2 in a box) with 20oz of water. Slammed it.
9am, ate 2 minit steaks with cheese, but no bread. Peed again.
9:30 am drank 20oz water, peed again.
Drove to test, drank half of a bottle of green tea (maybe 10oz?) on the way.
10am, At test place, they did a (gasp!) MOUTH SWAB!

Well, needless to say, that fact scared her, since she was expecting a urine test. Either way, SHE PASSED! :hubba:
Vital stats: 5'9", 165lbs, slightly sedentary lifestyle. I thought she'd be screwed since she smoked the previous day, and the time before that was 4 days prior and was bowl scrapings.
No matter what, when I decide to find a job and have to do a pee test, I will SUREly be buying some packets of Certo! Look for in with the canning items. In our stores, we found it across the aisle from the spices next to some jars and plastic sealable containers for food.
Good luck to anyone who has to take an UNFAIR, UNCONSTITUTIONAL drug test! I usually refuse to work anywhere they drug test. And I usually do factory work! At least now I know there is an AFFORDABLE way to pass for a job!
Keep on tokin'!:48:

torch420
09-28-2007, 05:37 AM
BTW,
THANK YOU! Cincy Boy! You rock!:guitar:

jessicajoy
10-15-2007, 12:33 AM
hey i am new to all of this, i am on probation on tue. oct 16 i will be drug tested, i have not smoked since oct.3 but i did snort some powder on fri. oct 12. can i really trust this sur gel ****? the first time i violated probation due to dirty urine, the judge told me the next time he sees me in his court room for another positive test he will see i do the mandatory sentence of 5 years.

KaptainKronic
10-15-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm with Torch...I've passed a grip of drug tests using Cert-o...and I know of about 30 - 40 others who have passed before with Cert-o.

rasta smoker
10-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey man,this does not work stop liying!!!
test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)[/quote]

rasta smoker
10-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey man,this does not work stop liying!!!

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)[/quote]

nisie97
10-16-2007, 01:22 AM
say question, if i smoke and have sex with my boyfriend, will he test positive on his drug screen???????????????

clever_intuition
10-16-2007, 01:24 AM
That is a good question that I have never heard before:cool:

nisie97
10-16-2007, 01:27 AM
well im kind of worried can u help????

Max123
10-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Hey, be happy, get high, and never stress.

You'll be old enough for your white hair to fall out.

Haaa! Bin There! Ole cue ball here.

Tell me about it, I'm 23 and already have grey hair...

graalweed
10-17-2007, 03:43 PM
well im kind of worried can u help????
I m not sure if you are serious. If you are them don’t worry: your boyfriend will not test positive after sex with a “smoked” person.------------------What it that all about anywaysA company certainly must to have the right to decide which kind of results they want from their employees. It is even acceptable that it may be linked with a certain image. But provided that he fits the profile for a certain job no organization should have the right to invade his private live. That is dictatorial and against the free market. If he smokes and that is part of him and as a hole he is more competitive than other prefessionals, how can someone try to handicap him It is his hobby, makes him relax. To put him under pressure reduce his working capability and therefore is bad to the society in general and specifically bad for him as a free individual in a free society.

IPassedAtHome
10-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Alright, so I got offered a job today, and have to drug test tomorrow. Thing is, I smoke EVERY night then go to sleep.

I found this forum after someone told me to try the gel. I didn't believe it...my exact words were "if it were that easy and you could just go to Wal-Mart and get the stuff for $2, everybody would be doing it!"

So, I made my trip to Wal-Mart then went to Walgreen's and bought an at home drug test for marijuana for $15. (Similar to a pregnancy test. Pee in a cup, dip a stick, wait 10 minutes for results)

Drank the gel with Powerade, which I ALWAYS have on hand because I play softball 8 months a year. (I'm NOT in excellent shape-so don't count on high metabolism with my negative relults)

Peed in the cup, followed directions with the dip stick and I PASSED!

This stuff DOES work.

I had to see for myself before I relied on other people's advice. Sorry, but when it comes to my income, I just didn't trust anyone, so I did this experiment myself before I have to take the clinical drug test tomorrow, which is a urine test.

I'll re-do this again tomorrow before the clinical pre-employment drug screen.

My mind is at ease now, hope it puts yours at ease as well.

locsmoke
10-21-2007, 06:02 PM
i dont know how this thread works, but i have been clean from weed for like 7 months and i blazed las night i took like 3 pokes. i have random screens and i smoked on sat its sun i may have a test on mon and the are not instance they go to the lab! tell me what ta do?

locsmoke
10-21-2007, 06:13 PM
is any one online ta help me out?

KaptainKronic
10-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Try cert-o.....you mix it with water and drink it the morning of your test and then drink a lot of water afterward, try to go to the bathroom at least once or twice before you test, and you should be fine. Just don't smoke anymore till then.

Addagain
11-01-2007, 07:35 PM
It worked i passed a piss test for probation. You saved me a lot of jail time thanks!

DankCloset
11-02-2007, 12:02 AM
funny thing, i get off probation after 5 yrs nov 7th, yes 5 days away, and i just about failed everyone, no jail time, and so much i put myself through just thinkin iam gonna pass, yet the prob.. dude said iam glad your smoking pot. iam think @%$@in trick or something, then he busts out with, at least your not doin tweek lmfao!!! never once violated for the 20+ failed tests lmfao

WhiteFu
11-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Is it bad that I pissed about 3-4 times inbetween taking the gelatin and taking the piss test?

smoking haze
11-12-2007, 11:15 PM
the sur gel does work...i smoked 2 days prior to my drug test and passed..this is what i did.

mix 1 box of sur gel with 16 oz of water....drink

drink another 16 oz bottle of water....piss once

eat greasy food(steak,sausage.bacon,cheesbutger) to add yellow coloring to urine

take test 2 hrs later........PASS...

sur gel is about $2 at ur grocery store....next to the jello...

thanks cincy boy...:woohoo:

JLLewis
11-13-2007, 02:22 AM
I wish i wouldve read this before I went out and spent 50 dollars on one of those drinks that make you test clean.

metalchick832
11-13-2007, 04:01 AM
I wish i wouldve read this before I went out and spent 50 dollars on one of those drinks that make you test clean.

My husband failed on one of those system cleaners. The company has a money back guarantee, but you have to have a receipt and get the results of the test to send to them. So, to get $50 back you usually have to spend $25 more to get the results of the test. Rip off!

I would rather spend $2 and know it's gonna work.

~Metalchick

matiks
11-13-2007, 07:05 PM
So you guys are telling me that a $2box of Jello (giving stores around here don't supply Sur Gel) and following those instructions, I should pass no problem? I'm almost tempted to go with this giving on the price, F paying up to $50 for a bottle of **** that cleans your system..Also, Giving that I don't smoke a day or two prior to the DT

smoking haze
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
sure jell is the actual name of it..and walmart carries it also..and yes it will work if u follow my instructions...

i didnt believe either but it def does work.

matiks
11-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Alright..Well I have another question for you guys. Has anyone ever smoked up to the day before or day-OF (at that..) and used this method an still passed? I wanted to know because I want to do a home-test first before Id even consider a DT for work. Im an everyday smoker, ranging from a few grams to an 1/8th a day. I'm 6ft 155lbs(high metabolism of course!). Regardless on what information I get from you guys, which is helpful in the long run! I plan on trying the home test w/ this method for laughs..that and so I can maybe find a way to beat the system! :hubba:

Last product I took, I failed with flying colors.
-went 5 days w/o smoking
-drank plenty of fluids (water but no cranberry though)
-took QUICKTABS prior to the DT
-urinated 2-3 times after taking the QuickTabs and before the DT itself
-urine had a slight yellow tint to it.

99% gauranteed satisfaction..psh F that what a lie!

smoking haze
11-14-2007, 02:15 AM
i keep telling u...the sure jell method works...i can't stress that enuff...try it and see.

rhenderson
11-15-2007, 12:22 AM
This does not work on court piss tests. I tried it after not smoking for a week and still failed.

omnigr33n
11-19-2007, 04:06 PM
It makes sense in that your body won't be breaking down any fat in your system since you have already saturated it with enough of your own. It sound in theory and I hope it works because I would like this job I'm going for. However, if it doesn't I guess it's just a job.

smoking haze
11-20-2007, 06:55 AM
^works for job piss test

StickyIcky420
11-21-2007, 05:09 PM
i've passed 3 or 4 UAs using jelly it works great.

angie30
11-23-2007, 07:06 AM
I have a drug test tommorow morning i hope i pass, i really want this job.. i am going to try this suregel before the test tomorrow.. i havent smoke in 4 weeks and i heard it takes about a month to get out your system, so should be good, and have also been drinking this cleanse body crap to clean my body out. but just to be on the safe side i am using suregel tomorrow morning wish me luck..ill let you guys know if i pass

sweetinnnnit
12-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Ok so I have a preemployment urinalysis for a decent job. I already have a decent job so if I do not get it it is not the end of the world. Well i would like the new job. Anyways I am a regular smoker. Now I have one day to test. I have synthetic urine on its way. Then I started thinking. I am being tested at labcorps. they will be mailing out the test though. Will synthetic hold up? Does labcorp pat you down? Watch you? Camera? If I get caught am I in for some legal issues? Please help because I am now scared thinking of the bad stuff that can happen. I have heard about surgel. Does it work? Can they detect it... Oh my god ....See why I am smoking... As much as help as possible.....
Also I can't find surgel. Will Jello work.

gmo
12-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Can't be of too much help, but I know for sure that wal-mart carries sure-gel, it is right next to the jello products. Hope your test goes well!

Big G
01-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey Guys...This is amazing if it works!..Im 6'4" and about 270lbs. I'm a football player and need to take a piss test because someone snitched on us toking. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I take the test next week. Because of my size, would I need to take more of the Surgel? I usually drink about half a gallon of water daily. Or will one pack be enough? Lemme know!

xaxcxixdx
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey Big G.

Allow me to be a little invasive. Are you 270 lbs built? More importantly, whats your body fat index?

Being an althete has its advantages.

My first advice is to stop eating. Calorie intake needs to go down to like 1400. (yes you will be starving.) take a multi-vitamin daily, and reduce those calories to something other than fat. Or as little as possible. And get your carbs from fiber sources.

Next question: How often did you smoke and maybe how much did weed did you smoke in a given session?

Go to a pharmacy and get a piss test. Its a strip test and will help see where you are.

Keep drinking the water too. Given what I've read in the thread, Sure-gel works maybe 30-40% of the time. Which is not reliable in my opinion.

What I'm attempting for you to do is trick your body into a fast anabolic weight-gaining state. But to do that, you must first get your body starved.

Work out too, the more calories you are burning the more fat you are burning (obviously).
Since the THC is stored in the fat, the more you burn off, the better.

I cannot guarantee success 7 days is not a lot of time, but 5 days prior to smoking will get you somewhere. We just need to get it under the 50ng/mL mark. Most of the time its the strip test that they will give you.

The day before the test, eat a big lunch and dinner (be a fat kid). Drink a couple of energy drinks 2 hours before the test. And piss at least twice.

Big G
01-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Hey Xaxcxixdx,

I hope I got all the X's in there. I am a defensive end, my boday fat index last measured a week ago was 23%. I work out about 4 times a week and sweat like a pig! I dont know if the 1400 calorie intake is possible because i think I will pass out..lol..but If I have to then ok. I smoked probably 4 times a week after a workout for about 1 Month straight and maybe twice a week off and on prior to that. I smoked a large blunt after a good woorkout before bed and have been capable to smoke close to a half o in one session on the weekends. But a good average would be a 20 sack blunt. I know that me being an athlete and working out is an advantage but because I am large in stature and am able to store fat easily this is where my problem lays. I've been reading about the different methods such as the Niacin or the drinks and pills, and the Surgel seems pretty consistent in the testemonials...For breakfast I eat a dozen egg whites, a whole cantalope, and a whole pack of bacon..sometimes i'll throw in a couple pancakes. But because of my size, I dont think the Surgel will prevail?!

xaxcxixdx
01-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey Xaxcxixdx,

I hope I got all the X's in there. I am a defensive end, my boday fat index last measured a week ago was 23%. I work out about 4 times a week and sweat like a pig! I dont know if the 1400 calorie intake is possible because i think I will pass out..lol..but If I have to then ok. I smoked probably 4 times a week after a workout for about 1 Month straight and maybe twice a week off and on prior to that. I smoked a large blunt after a good woorkout before bed and have been capable to smoke close to a half o in one session on the weekends. But a good average would be a 20 sack blunt. I know that me being an athlete and working out is an advantage but because I am large in stature and am able to store fat easily this is where my problem lays. I've been reading about the different methods such as the Niacin or the drinks and pills, and the Surgel seems pretty consistent in the testemonials...For breakfast I eat a dozen egg whites, a whole cantalope, and a whole pack of bacon..sometimes i'll throw in a couple pancakes. But because of my size, I dont think the Surgel will prevail?!

I don't think it will help or hinder the outcome of your drugtest. The method of it seems to work very limited amount of time, depending on the person. 1400 was a littlebit of an underestimate. I did not know you BMI prior to answering you. given the conditions you have said to me, I would re-calc and say that your intake should be like 1700-1800. But you want to go skimpy because the idea is to make your body process more body fat. You want to drop off as much of the fat as possible, so that when you start to eat the fatty foods, your body is not going to burn any fat, and will begin to regain. (hence the anabolic period).

xaxcxixdx
01-18-2008, 08:17 PM
And you can call me Rock. the X's are to be a pain and so that I can still keep my handle.

kevinvinvin
01-27-2008, 02:37 AM
ok so i have a question. my drug test time is indefinite by my parents so do you think it will work if i keep drinking surgel all day? cuz i want to be 100% sure i pass. plz help :]

pacoliptic
01-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Cincy boy should i eat, than drink the mixture? Also should i wait to mix it up till right befor im about to go? Sorry was a little unclear to me. I haven`t smoked in 2 months and smoke 2 weeks ago, just a few hits but still want to play it safe no prison for me i wont go back!! Thanks for you time

Apacoliptic Records

Thefrankzappafan
02-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Rest this smoker's mind..

Okay.. in the Past 2 months.. I have only smoked.. 1 maybe 2 joints ( this was among 5 other people) This last smoke was 20days ago. Before that.. I had not smoked for about a month and a half.. I am a 5'3 155lbs female. I had ( previous to my last smoke 20days ago) taken a 24hour cleanser..

Since my last smoke, I have exercised moderatley.. Sucked alot of Bentonite down.. and taken laxative to help the.. cleaning process.

What would you say is my chances of passing a drug test that I have today in a few hours. I have been DOWNING tons of water.. and took some vitamins so my urine is a yellowish color

Please.. I would love some feedback. I have worried myself sick over this. I really need this job.. and have done SO good about not smoked.. ( given my slide back 20days ago) please any feedback???

GrandDaddyToke
03-02-2008, 12:03 AM
yes niacin works depending on your weight and how many pills you eat.
heres some advice drink water and turn your shower on cold, eat ten of those suckers then when you turn red and burn like hell you know it is working. WHEN I SAY BURN LIKE HELL NO JOKE!

One of my many scripts I take is for high Triglycerides.It is called Niaspan it is very much stronger than your regular non script Niacin. WhenI take this I have to take a Zantac 75 with it. This keeps you from flushing or the hot skin with needles sticking in your body. The Zantac will help if your choice is Niacin. My doctor told me to take the Zantac so I would not have the discomfort. Hope this may help!!

stonednomore
03-17-2008, 02:25 AM
i have a question for any one who knows how long marijuana stays in your system. I got busted for marijuana by my highschool about 5 weeks ago (i am now completely clean) and prior to that i used to smoke atleast 5 days a week about 2 blunts on average. I was wondering if i could smoke the first day or two of spring break considering my break is about 13 days long. and if i could smoke at all, how much would i be able to smoke? I am a slim 6 foot 160 pound male and i was hoping someone could help me answer this question with this information.

headband
03-17-2008, 07:13 PM
no, dont smoke, it takes 30+ days for THC to leave the system, even if your completely clean right now. You might not believe me, cus a lot of dumb people say they got clean in a week, its just not possible. Im on probation and get tested, but i can show up dirty as long as its only thc though cus my mmj card.

island4reg
03-24-2008, 11:19 PM
This sound like using the brand name "KNOX" gelatin. & it didn't work. Thankfully I self-tested myself prior to the actual pre-employment urine drug screen.

It had been 3 weeks since I smoked when I got a job offer hinging on passing drug screen. Bought some test strips so I could test first. Even after 3 weeks tested 'dirty'. Of course everyone had a sure-fire 'trick' to pass. One was same as yours. Tried that, still tested dirty. Bought 'Absolute XXL Fast Detox', one for day before test (a pre-test). Still dirty. Don't believe the phony guarantee they offer (from Spectrum Labs aka Urineluck). They want a failed test from the lab it was sent to. I would have been a fool to pee knowing that I was still testing dirty just to receive a refund.

Now I'm in a panic. Only option was to find a clean donor. I did, but it was from a male (I'm female). I pray that what I've read is fact; that they can't tell gender from this test.

bznuts
03-25-2008, 10:24 PM
i went this route b4... and failed.

Jhonny
03-27-2008, 06:31 PM
just an idea, if you do this test and fail and they ask you about your THC levels, you could try saying you suffer from back pain and take ibuprofen(even better if you have a persription)

and they will have to give you another test, and in that time drink as much water,exersise and starve your body down as much as you can(without actually starving)just don't eat fatty foods

CaliBluex99
04-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I've stopped smoking for the last 48 hours. Another 2 1/2 days til my asssessment meeting, which is wednesday afternoon. However, I haven't ate much food the last week or so. I used to be around 200 for awhile, i'm now 176. I'm 6'2" and was a daily user for the last 6 months or so. it'll be about 100 hours i haven't smoked leading up to the meeting (D/T not sure yet, probable). The D/T will be through a substance assessment. the charge i had was alcohol related, but it will not be a DUI.

I wanted to know if it's possible to use both surgell and a detox. Like drinking the detox first and then the surgell, or vice versa. Will this help out? I will do anything to pass this test. I'm freaking out. i'm not sure if i'll be watched, etc.

hotlips
05-02-2008, 11:08 PM
hope you passed. I may lose mine in 3 weeks if I don't clean up fast. Been 7 weeks HELP....I still testing POS,on the home tester.

slowmo77
05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
i've used it in the past, it does work really well, but it made my stomach cramp a little but thats a small price to pay when you gotta pass a test. It never hurts to study!

grama42
05-09-2008, 11:33 PM
thanks for info my son sure will be happy

SSwest
06-04-2008, 11:32 PM
So I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I just took a first check home test using this sure jell method and came up with a passing result. Does anyone have any experience using these? Just thought I would share my findings.

cfh0636
06-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I personally just stop smoking the day before. The day of the test I usually just eat a couple slices of white bread with nothing on them. I then drink water and only water I'll go through 5-10 18 oz bottles. If you can go to the bathroom about 6 times before your test your urine will be perfectly clean. I passed several job drug tests and a military drug test like this it works every time.

buddog
06-05-2008, 02:23 AM
o yea the sur gel works my lady had test in DUI school . she smoked the day of and passed with flying colors

doeeeman.
06-05-2008, 03:33 AM
hey. question.
can i do this 2 or 3 days before the test and be prepared when the big day comes, or do you HAVE to do this 2 hours before testing,

killhannah
06-05-2008, 04:28 PM
my friend smoked 5 days ago. he is on house arrest. he has a test in about an hour and 20 minutes. he did the jello thing. we'll know if he passed at around six.
he was sweating a lot, drinking a shitload of water. and he ate. we're doing this just as you said.

killhannah
06-06-2008, 02:06 AM
well.
he apparently failed.
his piss was too watery.
he has like 7 - 30 days in jdc.
he drank too much water.

SSwest
06-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Well, took my test yesterday as directed per this post. Got the call today that everything came back normal. I hadn't smoked in 12 days, drank moderate water, lots of beer. Drank that sure jell and everything was normal as she put it.

FYI, I've had some nasty stomach akes since, but the price was worth the admission. GO LAKERS!

Puffin Afatty
06-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Howdy Tokers!;)

I knew a lady who was a nurse in Cleveland and I have to credit Her with devising this method. Big Thanks Sarah!!!;)

Hypothetically of course, :rofl: take a drip bag, empty the normal saline out of it, fill it with someone elses clean p[solves all issues with adulteration and dilution], tape the bag under your arm[keeps the temps high enuf to pass muster], run the line inside tee shirt and shorts taping where needed. to use it just open the valve and "fill" the cup. [you'd have to watch very very closely to even see anything was amis.] ocassionally, a Dr will have you get neked 1st then say go fill the cup. solve that by always arriving at the Dr ready, even requesting to use their facilities when you come in. [Every time I've ever requested to use their Jon, the receptionist has reminded me to leave a sample.]:cool:

Hypothetically, I hope this can help you!!!;)

Roken
06-11-2008, 12:08 AM
I just took a drug test for my new job, i smoke about an 1/8th a day since im growing. I didnt want to trust no drinks or shake's since the job was paying $38 per hour. I decided to go buy the wizzanator from pucktech technologe's. I drove and picked it up since they were local, 20$ got me like a belt made out of elastic material with velcro attatcments to put on or take off with ease. And inside the belt, the side that lays against your skin had a bag of urine in it with a tube running about 1ft long with a surgical hose clamp to stop the flow. I put this on and smoked a joint and went to take the drug test:). Results came in today, I passed:) alright!! I recomend using this set up to anyone looking to pass their drug test 100% every time. I recomend buying 2 just incase your tested randomly like me now. Good luck at let me know how this works for you!. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

doeeeman.
06-17-2008, 08:49 PM
well i took my test and i passed, THANKSS CINCY
but you gotta do somethin about the flavor man

OJL
06-20-2008, 06:01 PM
you dnt say how much jello to mix, can you give a ratio here plz..im about to be tested next week, been a heavy smoker for yrs, stop 3 wks ago when i lost my job, desperately need a job & need to pass, last interview 2 weeks ago i was tested, failed after paying for 2 cleansers that cost me 80 bucks , they didnt work at all.. i'm new to this cool site ...looks helpful ..plz i cant afford to lose this time, thanx OJL

Timmyjg6
06-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I say go with synthetic urine the hole way.. I take randoms and anual drug tests and it never fails...

http://www.passitkit.com/products.htm

OJL
06-20-2008, 06:38 PM
How much gelatin ??? i see 20 oz of water but how much gel do i add to it ??

MySwag
06-26-2008, 07:09 AM
Im a welder and they piss test all the time. I hav been using Sure Jell for a long time now. (I SMOKE EVERYDAY) Not much to it and it works. I just keep a half gallon of water and a box of sure jell in my truck. When they pick me "RANDOMLY", three times in three months (LOL), I just sneak out to my truck, mix it, drink it, piss one time then go back in and stall for about an hour. Its tha way to go.

Stoner94043
07-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I once was confronted by my manager stating we all had to go take a drug test for some new insurance company he had gotten us. The test was in 2 hours from the time he told us. Being a everyday smoker for years, my first thought was "time to find another job" - I then got an idea and called NORML.
I asked if there was any instant method of taking and passing the test. He told me to head over to the local head shop for something I don't recall the name of at the moment. I told him I don't have that kind of time. Here's what he came up with and I passed the test with no issues. Keep in mind I smoked the night before which was maybe 12-14 hours earlier.

Go to the bathroom and take care of business
Drink a lot of water
Take a vitimin
Drink more water
Hit the bathroom
Drink more water
eat a lemon or orange if u can

So here's the gest of it. Drain your system. Drink as much water as you can to the point you feel bloated - relive yourself and drink more. The vitimin adds color as does the lemon or orange. If you do this you're urine should be so diluted that thc will be undetectable.

Don't quote me on this as I read it in something Timothy Leary once wrote. Tylenol taken regularly often comes back as a false positive for thc. So, makes sense to list Tylenol as something you take daily as well to help the test score. Good luck if you have a test coming and join the groups in your area to ban drug testing!

Stoner94043
07-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Forgot something - this of course won't work on a hair folicle test. Hair tests are much harder to beat and not much on the market to help right now. The THC is contained in the actual hair, not the roots like many think. You can shampoo until your fingers bleed and it won't help. It's also been said that if you get frequent haircuts there's a chance traces of thc won't be found but there really isn't a lot of "win" stories when it comes to folicle testing.

warzone
07-17-2008, 09:17 AM
well im sure this will work. i hope it does seeing i need to pass to become a marine. havnt smoke in a few days though about 6-7

DutchRain
07-26-2008, 05:20 AM
Ok. Here goes. Have a test from freakin CPS *ugh* tomorrow. Was clean from April 15th until father's day, smoked a couple bowls then. Picked up Ready Clean, passed my test. Hmm, about 2 weeks ago, took a few hits off a blunt, then a couple days later, 4hits off a steam roller. Have used Jello method before, but used two packs in a juicy juice bottle (46 oz'z). Been taking 2 multivaitamins a day, and some cranberry tablets when I could remember. I'm semi terrified, cuz I don't ant the s**t to hit the fan, but I have no other option. Drinking lots of water tonight, gonna drink the kool-aid tomorrow about anhour before I go, except I will take 2 packets of koolaid and less water. Here's freakin hopin. BTW, I am 5 ft, about 150, slower metabolism, had a baby April 14th. (breast feeding helps speed up metabloism, and boots the breakdown of fat cells.) Will let y'all know what happens. Pray for me if you are that type.:holysheep:

DutchRain
07-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Got to the lab too late. Gonna try again on Monday.

mistisrising
08-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I take a state parole test. It is the mother of all I have ever taken. It tests for THC/cannibiniods, methanphetamine, opiates (can tell the diff betw percocet and heroine and others), cocaine, pcp, benzos(xanax, valuim, etc), tranqs, mdma (close to meth), and other stuff I never heard of. Plus it tests for creatine and protien contents. I use a product called Herbal Clean Q tabs. They make others (Q carbo, the drink, and Q caps), and they work, but the Q tabs are the only ones that don't come up as a dilute (a violation). At one time they included instructions, but after what I think was some pressure, the box only contains the pills now. Here's how I use it.

Weight 180+, male

The first thing is you need to stop all toxin intake AT LEAST 60 hrs before the test. This is the most critical aspect of the process. Next, don't eat anything for six hours prior. You might eat a peice of fruit four hours before, if you can't wait that long, but keep it SMALL, a few bites. You need to start taking the pills an hour and a half before the test. Lets say you need to be there at 330. You would start at 200 with four (4) pills and sixteen ounces of water. Twenty minutes later (220) take three (3) more pills and sixteen more ounces of water. twenty minutes later (240) take the last three pills and sixteen more ounces of water. Twenty minutes after that you are clean (300), but I always wait an extra twenty or thirty minutes. I don't usually leave to go there till the hour goes by. You have to urinate as much as possible. I would've peed six or seven times through this process, although you don't get much until the last ten minutes or so. I might even try to sneak one in in the parking lot of the parole office. I have been on parole, taking this test since jan 02. I have failed many, but since adopting this product and technique (NO DEVIATIONS), I have only failed one. I used to landscape, and when I get home my piss is brown, so needless to say, I wasn't hydrated enough before the product. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day, because once you take this product, you can't drink anything else until you take your test. It even warns about drinking too much of anything besides water too close to product time.

Any other questions, just ask. I have seen herbal clean products online for as little as $11 a use. Check it out.

tuscani2005
08-17-2008, 08:52 PM
ok **** the urine test. What about a saliva test?? i read up online and to some friends, all whom which to agree that thc is absent after 72 hours in the saliva. Any with first hand experience lemme know b/c this is much needed for career

tuscani2005
08-21-2008, 02:30 AM
Bump Bump Bump

joe19406
08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
ok listen. i'm joining the marines. my sergeant knows i smoked weed and he gave me niacin and some detox tea, you think that jello thing will work on a military drug test?

Happy2Bme
08-25-2008, 01:13 AM
I have a urine test in 5 days, last smoked yesterday (Saturday). I have read many ways of "cleaning" your system for a clean piss test. about 3 yrs ago I applied for a county job and the day before the drug (piss) test, I drank a gallon of water and a gal of pickle juice (every hour, one glass of water, then one glass of pickle juice) plus 2 golden seal pills twice a day. I passed the test the next day. I really did not want to go threw that PICKLE JUICE experience again (BURNT LIKE HELL coming out) So, I got some sure jell today and 6 gal of water plus a bottle of niacin and golden seal and some green tea (tea bags) and cranberry juice! as u can tell, I am stressing :hairpull:! what the hell should I try? I need to know how much of each and when to take it. Test is on Friday, today is Sunday. Thanks all! This test is for employment, I stopped smoking on 4.21.08 (had to toke on 4.20, lol) and was clean until last week, I already did the drug test and interviews a month ago and since I start Sept 15th I figured I'd "congratulate" :D myself and smoked a j, every day for 5 days, stopped yesterday when I found out via email that the company is doing a second drug test due to current employees failing their drug tests ( go figure, that's why they are hiring now, LOL). Any info is appreciated. BTW, I am 5ft 2 200lbs NOT into exercising, and have been taking green tea diet pills for a week now. Does green tea work? Please help me out. peace out............ :hubba: Roberta/ Happy2Bme (not today, lol)

:48:

Muddy Paws
08-25-2008, 01:34 AM
ok listen. i'm joining the marines. my sergeant knows i smoked weed and he gave me niacin and some detox tea, you think that jello thing will work on a military drug test?

Trust me, we Marines know how to beat a whizz quiz...lol

Try and dry out a while before ya go. You'll have to dry out anyway and Boot Camp is bad enough goin cold turkey off the bud.

Give yourself some time to adjust to being sober before getting screamed at by one (or several) of the most intimidating creatures on the Earth (a Marine Drill Instructor) :D

Semper Fi, Mac!

joe19406
08-25-2008, 04:55 AM
haha
yea i been cold turkey for a week now its crazy
want to smoke so bad

betterman029
08-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Bull ****, I was smoking about 9am, got the call to take the drug test, bought a package of jello, drank it all, ate, took a piss, then took a piss for the drug test. FAILED Positive for Marijuana, didnt work for me, maybe magic works differently for other people :p

Roby420
08-26-2008, 02:32 PM
one of the best thing out there is called " QUICK FIX "
it's fake urine it never fails, i used it at least 15 times!
DONT FORGET 1 THING, IF YOU FAIL A DRUG TEST IT STAYS WITH
YOU A LONG TIME.

joe19406
08-27-2008, 03:29 AM
the best way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs, if you do just take niacin, start off with 3 every 4 hours, and then after you get used to it move up to 6 every 4 hours, and drink lots and lots of water, you will be clean in 2 daysbut you cant smoke

joe19406
08-27-2008, 03:30 AM
i know people who take like 10 every few hours its fine just drink water

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 06:06 PM
:**:i know people who take like 10 every few hours its fine just drink water

I falied this method and I know what to pass the urine test thanks

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
the best way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs, if you do just take niacin, start off with 3 every 4 hours, and then after you get used to it move up to 6 every 4 hours, and drink lots and lots of water, you will be clean in 2 daysbut you cant smoke
please stop put craps in this forum, you know it its not that true!

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 06:11 PM
one of the best thing out there is called " QUICK FIX "
it's fake urine it never fails, i used it at least 15 times!
DONT FORGET 1 THING, IF YOU FAIL A DRUG TEST IT STAYS WITH
YOU A LONG TIME.

oh please:holysheep:this is not a:goodposting: when someone is not telling the truth about how to pass the urine test, well how about the temperature of these samples? how u keep it too hot? messy huh?

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Bull ****, I was smoking about 9am, got the call to take the drug test, bought a package of jello, drank it all, ate, took a piss, then took a piss for the drug test. FAILED Positive for Marijuana, didnt work for me, maybe magic works differently for other people :p

you should read again, it is certo pelican jelly gel, 2 packs of it in a box brand name certo... not a jello!! alright? both packs mixed with full of water in a gallon bottle, drink all as much you can best 3 hours before appt or within, is good time.. last all day that is 2 cent works!

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 07:33 PM

yes it will work , but not jello, you reefered to pelican jelly (certo branded)

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a urine test in 5 days, last smoked yesterday (Saturday). I have read many ways of "cleaning" your system for a clean piss test. about 3 yrs ago I applied for a county job and the day before the drug (piss) test, I drank a gallon of water and a gal of pickle juice (every hour, one glass of water, then one glass of pickle juice) plus 2 golden seal pills twice a day. I passed the test the next day. I really did not want to go threw that PICKLE JUICE experience again (BURNT LIKE HELL coming out) So, I got some sure jell today and 6 gal of water plus a bottle of niacin and golden seal and some green tea (tea bags) and cranberry juice! as u can tell, I am stressing :hairpull:! what the hell should I try? I need to know how much of each and when to take it. Test is on Friday, today is Sunday. Thanks all! This test is for employment, I stopped smoking on 4.21.08 (had to toke on 4.20, lol) and was clean until last week, I already did the drug test and interviews a month ago and since I start Sept 15th I figured I'd "congratulate" :D myself and smoked a j, every day for 5 days, stopped yesterday when I found out via email that the company is doing a second drug test due to current employees failing their drug tests ( go figure, that's why they are hiring now, LOL). Any info is appreciated. BTW, I am 5ft 2 200lbs NOT into exercising, and have been taking green tea diet pills for a week now. Does green tea work? Please help me out. peace out............ :hubba: Roberta/ Happy2Bme (not today, lol)

:48:

keep in the mind, vinger/pickle dills with water is to remove toxic in the body system, but pelican jelly gels, 2 packs with one gal water, will keep all toxic in the body system all day, urine sample will be undeteable even to all heavy many years pothead hippie can pass these method, plus do not eat grease foods, during the drug test week, salad works good.. take these vinger ethier pickles as your occanison food only, IMO just to help ya point it out to pass easily

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 07:40 PM
smoked 3 blunts before I went to my Parole Office, passed with my methods, jelly pelican gels, it works, seem my method is alot easier?

I take a state parole test. It is the mother of all I have ever taken. It tests for THC/cannibiniods, methanphetamine, opiates (can tell the diff betw percocet and heroine and others), cocaine, pcp, benzos(xanax, valuim, etc), tranqs, mdma (close to meth), and other stuff I never heard of. Plus it tests for creatine and protien contents. I use a product called Herbal Clean Q tabs. They make others (Q carbo, the drink, and Q caps), and they work, but the Q tabs are the only ones that don't come up as a dilute (a violation). At one time they included instructions, but after what I think was some pressure, the box only contains the pills now. Here's how I use it.

Weight 180+, male

The first thing is you need to stop all toxin intake AT LEAST 60 hrs before the test. This is the most critical aspect of the process. Next, don't eat anything for six hours prior. You might eat a peice of fruit four hours before, if you can't wait that long, but keep it SMALL, a few bites. You need to start taking the pills an hour and a half before the test. Lets say you need to be there at 330. You would start at 200 with four (4) pills and sixteen ounces of water. Twenty minutes later (220) take three (3) more pills and sixteen more ounces of water. twenty minutes later (240) take the last three pills and sixteen more ounces of water. Twenty minutes after that you are clean (300), but I always wait an extra twenty or thirty minutes. I don't usually leave to go there till the hour goes by. You have to urinate as much as possible. I would've peed six or seven times through this process, although you don't get much until the last ten minutes or so. I might even try to sneak one in in the parking lot of the parole office. I have been on parole, taking this test since jan 02. I have failed many, but since adopting this product and technique (NO DEVIATIONS), I have only failed one. I used to landscape, and when I get home my piss is brown, so needless to say, I wasn't hydrated enough before the product. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day, because once you take this product, you can't drink anything else until you take your test. It even warns about drinking too much of anything besides water too close to product time.

Any other questions, just ask. I have seen herbal clean products online for as little as $11 a use. Check it out.

papabeach1
08-27-2008, 07:42 PM
ok **** the urine test. What about a saliva test?? i read up online and to some friends, all whom which to agree that thc is absent after 72 hours in the saliva. Any with first hand experience lemme know b/c this is much needed for career

everclear 180 percent proof plus OJ, triple screwdriver, enjoy, and go back to work, just a glass!

joe19406
08-28-2008, 05:55 AM
umm you obviously have no clue what your talking about. you need to suck a fat one

Happy2Bme
08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Test was postponed (on their part = paperwork issue) til next friday. The company has a previous (June 08) clean urine sample from me, if I use the Sure Jell method, does anyone know if anything would be "abnormal" in comparision to original lab results? I really need a method that will give me a clean test (screw u and ur "stop doing drugs", most people drink alcohol if they aren't tokin! I prefer to smoke my addiction instead of drink it). I really need this job so any advice is appreciated. BTW some other "sample" is out of the question.

joe19406
08-31-2008, 12:59 AM
well go screw your self.
i hope yo get caught fag cuz you prolly will

mistisrising
08-31-2008, 11:37 AM
smoked 3 blunts before I went to my Parole Office, passed with my methods, jelly pelican gels, it works, seem my method is alot easier?

Wow dude, no one can be right but you? Remember one thing, everyones body is different, so different things work for different people. Your way may be easier, but I don't want to go to jail, so I'll continue with my method. Good luck with yours.

mistisrising
08-31-2008, 11:42 AM

This is exactly what I mean. This method did not work for me, but I have seen many people that it did work for. Maybe fifteen or so.

You and joe need to calm down. IME there is no cure all for drug tests. It's trial an error that gives us all the right method depending on our own physiology.

Icex420
09-08-2008, 12:45 AM
So which is it? Does the JELLO brand work for a simple kind of insta test?

Thank yew~

Foolishgirl
09-09-2008, 05:34 PM
I have been a heavy pot smoker for about 20 years off and on. I am 5 ft 7 in and weigh 240 lbs. I ran out of pot about two weeks ago and smoked the ash or "crumbs" from where I emptied my bowl out into a tin can for the last two weeks. I did not even get high but I know it was real weed and not just ash because I could see little pieces of pot even though they were tiny. Smoke did come out of my mouth when i did it too. I quit that a week ago Sunday and have not smoked since.
I had to take the 35186N SAP 5-50 W/NIT test at Quest in Austin Texas Friday for job I got if I pass the test.
I heard of Sure Jell Certo and went to get it at the store. I used one packet in a medium 1 qt gatorade and drank it all. No bad tatse at all. I then drank two reg water bottles and went to the bathrron twice. I then drove all the way to the testing site and got nervous that too long (2 hours and 15 minutes since I took the first Gatorade) had gone by so I went and got two packs of Sure Jell and added two packs to another gatorade and also drank one more bottled water (reg size) down fast. I had to pee so bad I could not wait to get to the testing site so i pulled over and went in a gas station.

When I got to the test site I really had to pee again. I went in and peed for the guy. The temp was fine of course but the pee was so clear I could almost drink it. There was only a slight slight slight (and I mean slight) yellow to it. The guy marked on the paper that it met the temp requirement. He said the results should be in today but I am so nervous!

The truth is that I really did quit smoking last Sunday. Not for the job but for myself, my lungs, my son and God. I cannot believe I was not strong enough to quit prior to getting laid off from my job and that choice might keep me from getting this job. I will not be smoking any more EVER and wich anyone who does luck.

Can anyone please tell me if they think I will pass this test? I am so nervous it is all I can think about. After I took that test I decided to go the the grocery store and do a home test to see what it says and the Marijuana at home drug test one I got ($20.00 ) showed the control line clearly right away but the other t line never showed at all. It said Preliminary only and at the bottom of the preliminary section it had (+) but it says to mail it in the them so they can test it further.

Does anyone know if the fact that it was so watery would make me fail at all on a test 35186N SAP 5-50 W/NIT? If so, do they at least inform the employer that it was a fail because it was water or do they just mark it fail and that is it because they assume if it is so diluted then you must be trying to trick it?

Please let me know anything you can about this. I tried to be very specific in this note so I could get the best answers possible.

Thanks,

Foolishgirl
09-10-2008, 03:59 PM
I DID NOT PASS. The test failed. It took a long time to get it back but it ultimately failed.

The worst part is that the lab called me first to say that it would not test at all either negative or positive. I was excited at the possibility that I might be able to re take the test at least and another 6 days have gone by so i could re take it even cleaner than before.

Then about five minutes later another rep called from the lab to say they had made a mistake and it tested positive for Marijuana.

I am sick...gotta go now but just wanted to at least follow up and let everyone know the Sure Jell did NOT work. (I hate when people don't even bother to put the final result in for us.)

Foolishgirl

papabeach1
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
clam down...you can go ahead walk over me or kick my *** but think does that solve the issues? u got to do it 2/3 hr before appt... not drink crazy before 12 hours and all that, no your body will tell, its time to poo and these poo aint good.. maybe u didnt feel well from it by drink too much of that... dawg! man I did 2 gallaon myself, that is so yecch.... ya only need do one gallon to drink all 2 hrs before ur appt.. that is so simple,

Happy2Bme
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Well, took the UA test at the lab on monday and today I get a call from the Job saying "can u retake the test" cause too much water in urine for them to test. Monday I drank 16oz water with one pack of surejell mixed, pissed once at home, then drank another bottle of just h2o an hr later, took vitamin b complex, then 2 hrs after surejell went to test site but drank 2 bottles of h2o on the way there cause I got lost tryin to find the place and pissed twice on my way there. I have one box of surejell left, gotta retest tomorrow, any ideas? Suppose to start this "great" job on monday! Thanks......

Icex420
09-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Well, I have a drug test today im pretty sure of. Im drinking a gallon of strawberry bananna jello 2 hours exactly till the test. im going to drink 2 glasses of water afterwards. Oh and im bout to light up a bowl. I weigh about 135 and im about 5'7''. Wish me luck! Ill get back to the page and repost the results in a few hours!

samiam7
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
any trick to get over on the mans unfair invaision is a good one thanks ...........ol sammy says only to submit to a drug test is when the gov.man is willin to take it orly..........heres to the man gettin outta my bladder!!!

Icex420
09-12-2008, 03:03 AM
I was not drug tested this week. Maybe next thurs...
cya then

Happy2Bme
09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey, just updated ya'll. Thurs 9/11/08 I mixed one pack of SURE JELL with bottle of h2o, took a regular multivitamin after I refilled that bottle with h2o and drank half while eating cheeseburger (greasy food turns pee yellow). pissed ONCE at home, left for test. Finished the refilled bottle of h2o on the way to the test site. Had to piss half way there though! Got to site exactally 2 hrs after downing that sure jell! But car window wouldn't go up, fought with it for about 10 mins, went into site sweating! Thank goodness for air conditioning! Cooled down while I waited to be tested. About 8 others were waiting also. Wait time was 20 mins. So 2 hrs and 20 after this method I pissed! Now today I get a call from the HR rep at new job, "do u have the ID number from the paperwork" she says to me that she only gets numbers, no names within the 24 hrs of testing then gets all info on hardcopy in 72 hrs. Wanted this number cause the Labcorp SPILT SOMEONE'S SAMPLE! She wanted to make sure it was not mine cause I am suppose to start this damn job on this monday! Was not mine! But I have not heard anything about my results yet! Gonna really piss (lol) me off if I get ready for work and walk into the new job for training and they say "man u failed your piss test GO THE HELL HOME!". Do u think I passed? havent smoked since last saturday. Any and All reply/responses appreciated! FYI my research has shown me that REGULAR JELLO DOES NOT PASS U! SURE JELL METHOD WORKS IF DONE CORRECTLY. I am just worried cause I pissed twice after drinking it and plus sweated 20 mins before testing.

Icex420
09-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Well, I have a drug test today im pretty sure of. Im drinking a gallon of strawberry bananna jello 2 hours exactly till the test. im going to drink 2 glasses of water afterwards. Oh and im bout to light up a bowl. I weigh about 135 and im about 5'7''. Wish me luck! Ill get back to the page and repost the results in a few hours!

was never tested

Happy2Bme
09-16-2008, 03:09 PM
My test results update. It took 3 days to come back and then I was asked to call into some 800 number and talk with a "medical specialist". Medical specialist asked me "so when was the last time that you smoked marijuana?" I FAILED! When I used the sure jell method the first time, the test result came back "deluted" when asked to retest, it came back positive for marijuana. If u use the sure jell method, following the directions! Also, drink water. I was also told that 2 deluted UA test = u passed / negative. Hope this helps anyone trying to pass a UA from a lab that ships to another lab for testing. Labcorp is the lab that took my piss, choicepoint was the lab that actually tested it. Good luck........

cdmharley
10-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Another one is you ca water up.. My mate (so called) in prison said thats what they do.. What about if they take a bllod test or saliva??? ~can't spell~

cdmharley
10-03-2008, 07:23 PM
blood test i was meant to say what if they take that instead.. watering up means just drink over 2 liters of water 2 hours before and yes take one piss before the test.. It might show up contaminated so beware!!!

flyinhawaiian
10-04-2008, 05:49 AM
so does sure gell method pass lab split sample eat greasey food yes or no to pass? THIS THREAD IS CONFUSING

Foolishgirl
10-04-2008, 03:52 PM
To Eliminate any confusion:
I started this thread to find out if Sure Jell Certo works to clean you out for a drug test. IT DOES NOT! I read EVERY single article on the internet about it and had many friends say it would work. Even the Chicano at the HEB when I was looking for it said he heard it worked! IT DOES NOT WORK! I follwed the directions perfectly and took the urine test. I failed. It did NOT work! Good luck!

flyinhawaiian
10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
FOOLISHGIRL THANK YOU aloha

dfkeddy
10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
can't wait to try it on.

freeman
10-10-2008, 05:05 AM
I just mixed a whole pack of sure jell into a big glass of water.
I then drunk another big glass of water
i then drunk another BOTTLE of water
and then i peed (didnt have to pee before i drank the liquids)
then i cooked a whole sausage
and now im waiting
it is now 12:08 i smoked at about 4:00 this evening.
)ive been smoking every other day
a few days i smoked back to back.
i am waiting for 1:00 to come and ill telu how i do on the test
wish me luck!

elmira
10-11-2008, 06:01 PM
For many of my friends, Sure Jell Certo has not worked. But i have not given this a try! Even after using this, the test results have been positive many a time. so please be aware of the consequences and then decide on using this.

highme
10-14-2008, 01:26 AM
i have a test tomorrow n i'm freakin out. i been searching online for all kinds of stuff, but it's too late to get anything to clean delivered by morning. I'm far away from anywhere to drive and make a purchase. I've thought of this before, my ex used to do it. I still have my doubts but am left with no option...i smoked this morning so i'll let you know how it goes.....

skunk
10-17-2008, 03:43 PM
So everyone knows surejel works for some and some it does not it has worked for myself and about 5 friends of mine but i made sure they took it 1 hour before testing. for people who are worried about whether surejel works or not on them and cant take the risk because of random test on job sites or probation try effordent its very nasty but it does work for most of my buddies that work for the railroad. all ya have to do is eat a tablet or drop a tablet in water and drink it but i must warn ya its very very nasty but ya can carry it around with ya wherever you go.

Boogieman
10-21-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't know if i passed because of trying the CERTO method or just drinking alot of water and popping goldenseal pills. Either way, i still passed and i thank this thread!! I moked Sunday night around 10PM and had to take the D/T Tuesday morning. 36 hrs clean results is not too shabby!

elmira
10-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey highme!Do you have updates.am curious to know since i have a drug test tomorrow and i smoked today. Your case is very similar to that of mine. If you could share what has happened i would be relaxed and free of tension,. Let me know if possible.

OJL
11-03-2008, 12:30 AM
alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)
Hi, can you plz tell me the 2 hrs you state does that mean after taking the sur-gel wait 2 hrs then go take the test ? Whats the window here after taking it...just drink the one 20 oz of cold tap or ice cold water ? Should i drink as much water as i can before i go ? Test is tomorrow am...plz help..i'll be living on the streets if i lose this job..thanx OJL ps. you dnt say what size box of jello or sur-gel to get ???

kingsblend
11-03-2008, 07:54 AM
has anyone tried it?

playitc00l
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
got a test on the 10th stoppping smoking today (the 4th) all im gunna do is pee in the morning drink a pack of CERTO in a 16 oz. water bottle pop a vit. B-12 then drink about a galon of water. Ive done the water trick before just using the water and it has worked... but it hasnt worked too. ive never tryed using CERTO on top of it so gunna try that. i have a friend that said between the CERTO the B-12 and the gallon of water your good and hes passed at least 3 tests that way (said hes never failed, and hes a good friend and i caqnt think of a time he ever has failed) so... if it works i'll let you know on the 10th
BTW my test is just one of them stick in the piss tests not a lab test!!!!!!!

bearlover
11-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Ok...I have sat here and read this all afternoon. I got to add my from experiences here. I love my smoke. I miss it. I hate being with out it. The one tried and true way to pass any drug test is QUIT smoking for 30 days! That is easier said then done... I know from experience. The sure jell / certo method only works for basic 'dip stick' tests fellow pot heads! You can NOT take a test at a lab and expect to pass it with using sure jell / certo method. Even the 'green clean' I have used has failed me recently with the labs. So stop this needless bantering about drug tests and passing with the sure jell. It only works for over the counter tests temp agencies use or what mom and dad would pop on you if you were living under their roof still. Other wise ABSTAIN to pass.

Ok... I feel better. Sorry had to share. I just know the pins and needles some of you are on. I hate the feeling. I smoked 12 days ago - got to pee in cup tomorrow like a lab rat. I am doing the sure jell. This is for a job at a temp service - so I know it is not going to a lab. I took a test from the drug store, and the 'faint' second line showed. I pray I get the same result tomorrow. I need this damn job...

That is my 2 cents worth.. thanks for listening...and man I can't wait to wrap a hog leg and puff puff pass!

Take care...

DomsChron
11-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Play it cool, you should be fine. Use sur-gel and if you haven't smoked in that long should be good.

elmira
11-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Cincy..good and nice to hear about the jelly. But am more interested in knowing as to how does it help you in passing the test? do you have any idea? And what made you to try this for a drug test?

Klicks
11-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Good to know it works. I always wondered if it did. Wish my son had tried it. The recipe goes into momma's cookbook now!

Iamganja
11-23-2008, 06:50 PM
thank you very much this has been very informative, i hope it works when i come to do it. but my personal opinion is stay safe and always use a friend's piss i mean all u need is about an eye dropper amount which u can hide nywhere anytime, if ur being watch hold the dropper under ur penis as to make seem u are pissing. IF THERE IS A WILL THERE MUST BE A WAY. so keep smokin and never regret but rather look to whts yet to be accomplished

Iamganja
11-23-2008, 06:53 PM
but one question that has always made me itch. how long does piss last? i mean does piss go bad ? or u can store it someway to keep it as it was given thats the 1 question i really struggled with. DOES PISS LOSE its freshness if so after how long? :D

Iamganja
11-23-2008, 06:54 PM
one last thing im new here ppl, so plz i need help with my own first baby if that would be possible i will be very grateful and u never know wht a newbie might pass on :D

ek the best
11-29-2008, 10:36 PM
mmmm, i like you, i'll have to try this. (: thanx, will pass the grand news.

SmokeyMcSmokester
11-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I used to use Niacin when I was in the military...It makes you burn red, but when drink a gallon of water, and piss like 3 times before you test you should be fine..worked for me!

master
11-30-2008, 10:21 AM
it's interesting to know about experience of passing drug test... thank you for your sharing..

DutchRain
11-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Just wanted to update everyone. I passed my urine screen using koolaid, and I passed a saliva sample using listerine for 35 secs or so, and then eating a few bites of yogurt, and I smoked like max 3 hours before. So, good luck to all of you out there! And thanks to you Michigan voters who passed the medical marijuana Prop!

DutchRain
11-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Urine lasts for a long time. We have collected and stored clean batches for over 1 month, so I know it lasts if stored properly. Immediately freeze the batch when you get it if you won't need it for a while. Then, heat it up to above room temp. If you MUST microwave it, than don't do it long, or more than a couple of times, as it causes the make up of the urine to break down.

WeedHopper
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Ok...I have sat here and read this all afternoon. I got to add my from experiences here. I love my smoke. I miss it. I hate being with out it. The one tried and true way to pass any drug test is QUIT smoking for 30 days! That is easier said then done... I know from experience. The sure jell / certo method only works for basic 'dip stick' tests fellow pot heads! You can NOT take a test at a lab and expect to pass it with using sure jell / certo method. Even the 'green clean' I have used has failed me recently with the labs. So stop this needless bantering about drug tests and passing with the sure jell. It only works for over the counter tests temp agencies use or what mom and dad would pop on you if you were living under their roof still. Other wise ABSTAIN to pass.

Ok... I feel better. Sorry had to share. I just know the pins and needles some of you are on. I hate the feeling. I smoked 12 days ago - got to pee in cup tomorrow like a lab rat. I am doing the sure jell. This is for a job at a temp service - so I know it is not going to a lab. I took a test from the drug store, and the 'faint' second line showed. I pray I get the same result tomorrow. I need this damn job...

That is my 2 cents worth.. thanks for listening...and man I can't wait to wrap a hog leg and puff puff pass!

Take care...

You are correct Sir. I know a State Lab Tech. They use gas,,,you can eat jello and drink what ever you want to the dogs come home and if you have been smoking,,,You will fail or have a False Positive,,which when your on Probation will put you back in Prison. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP. If they are using the other methods you can pass by drinking tons of plane ole water before the test.

PassItRound
12-02-2008, 11:52 PM
ok ive tried it and it didnt work for me..i had 2 pass one 4 my p.o. i really thought i was going 2 pass...i went in and failed and got locked up...some say it works and for some it doesnt...i guess ive smoked way 2 much 2 pass...i idk...but i didnt work for me

WeedHopper
12-03-2008, 01:15 AM
ok ive tried it and it didnt work for me..i had 2 pass one 4 my p.o. i really thought i was going 2 pass...i went in and failed and got locked up...some say it works and for some it doesnt...i guess ive smoked way 2 much 2 pass...i idk...but i didnt work for me

If you smoke,,you will fail your Probation Officers test every time because they use Gas. If ya don't believe me,,smoke your *** off and go try it. You will be back in lockup.:ignore:

GMCORP
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
If you smoke,,you will fail your Probation Officers test every time because they use Gas. If ya don't believe me,,smoke your *** off and go try it. You will be back in lockup.:ignore:

Is there a way to find out which employers use gas? Like, state government for instance?

mistisrising
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM

I have to say that this isn't true, it really all depends on your physiological make-up. Some things work for some people not for others. I have been on state parole for seven years and have only failed a few times due to dehydration. I use a product called Herbal Clean Quick Tabs (the quick caps come back diluted, but these don't). But, this hasn't worked for everyone that I recommend it to, just like golden seal and others do not work for me.

It would seem that I got lucky in finding something that will help me pass. I haven't stopped smoking for more that three days in over five years, but I don't recommend that anyone under the long arm of the law try all the stuff that I did. I have tried so many other methods when I couldn't get what I usually use, and all of them failed. Luckily I have a PO from heaven, who I'm relatively sure is a head himself.

And, just to clear this up, I'm talking about a lab test where you have to put the sticker over the lid and initial it. They check for cocaine, thc/cannibinol, benzos (xanax, valium, etc.), opiates (they can tell you what opiate you took), methamphetamine, mdma/ecstacy, barbituates, and phencycladine(angel dust/ sherm/pcp). They also test for some other substances that I'm not familiar with. I assume they're for covering up hot urines, because they always ask if I've been using any drugs OR dietary supplements. They also tell us that there are no substances anymore that will give you a false positive, I would have to assume that this is because of the gas test that you are talking about.

WeedHopper
12-04-2008, 04:43 AM
I have to say that this isn't true, it really all depends on your physiological make-up. Some things work for some people not for others. I have been on state parole for seven years and have only failed a few times due to dehydration. I use a product called Herbal Clean Quick Tabs (the quick caps come back diluted, but these don't). But, this hasn't worked for everyone that I recommend it to, just like golden seal and others do not work for me.

It would seem that I got lucky in finding something that will help me pass. I haven't stopped smoking for more that three days in over five years, but I don't recommend that anyone under the long arm of the law try all the stuff that I did. I have tried so many other methods when I couldn't get what I usually use, and all of them failed. Luckily I have a PO from heaven, who I'm relatively sure is a head himself.

And, just to clear this up, I'm talking about a lab test where you have to put the sticker over the lid and initial it. They check for cocaine, thc/cannibinol, benzos (xanax, valium, etc.), opiates (they can tell you what opiate you took), methamphetamine, mdma/ecstacy, barbituates, and phencycladine(angel dust/ sherm/pcp). They also test for some other substances that I'm not familiar with. I assume they're for covering up hot urines, because they always ask if I've been using any drugs OR dietary supplements. They also tell us that there are no substances anymore that will give you a false positive, I would have to assume that this is because of the gas test that you are talking about.

Dude Im not gonna argue with ya about this crap. Ask a lab Tech about it. You cannot remove an oil base product(THC) with water base products. Did ya ever try to clean resin out of your pipe with water? Doesn't work does it? All you are doing is duluting your urine,,,A gas test will let your Parole Officer know you have duluted your urine. I don't know about your State,,but in mine,,a False Posstive(Duluted Urine) will get your butt put back in Prison.
Like I said,,I really dont care to argue this point anymore. Its your *** if your Parole officer catches you. And by the way,,I have been to prison twice. Know all about the Test that the state uses. If you get by,,good for you,,but ya just been lucky. ASK A LAB TECH how lucky you have been. And by the way,,they dont always tell you when you fail. Sometimes thay wait untill you have failed 3 times,,and the they just revoke your Parole. You sir are messing with fire little brother. But it's your time.....I Done mine!!!:rolleyes:

bluealein56
12-14-2008, 05:24 AM
I havent read all of this thread yet but it seems to me hardly anyone in here realizes that you cant just substitute ingredients. you cant use jello because jello and sure gel are two different things. similar but different. just like diesel fuel is different from unleaded but in similar form.im still unsure if i want to use it or just use synthetic piss ad use the urinator. i would suggest that method. But i do know people who claim to have passed a drug test using both the sure gel and niacin procedure

FlyingNatural
12-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey guys,I am in a job that pops randoms.I also am afforded 6weeks of vacation per year.They use the standard immunoessay test to find the "hot" urines.The Gas Chromatography test is used to confirm.It cost to much to do it to everyone.The immunoessays are for 50 ng on thc.I'm not sure what the cutoffs are on the other substances because they do not concern me.I do indulge in buds throughout the 6week period,this is "my time" and noone should delegate how I spend it but myself.After I am done indulging I give myself two weeks to clean out,which I drink alot of clear fluids,lots of psyllium husk ,ruffage (salads,dried fruits,nuts etc..) and maintain my workout schedule as normal.I am in very good shape which helps me out with metabolizing.Also,alot of people don't know and fail to realize that up 55% of THC metabolites remain in your digestive system after you conclude.This is a very effective "avenue" to speed along the cleansing process,hence the psyllium husk and ruffage.Prior to my smoke out I purchase about 15 thc single test strips with a 50ng cutoff from ebay.I test myself before to know what normal is,after I stop smoking I test every couple of days.If i'm not clean,I make arrangements to delay my return :D But you have to be realistic,if your only smoking a couple of weeks a year,this program is possible.If you are a chronic smoker,you will still have metabolites in your body.This in effect will push you past the threshold even with a one night stand.Its a damn shame and sad but true,they need to raise these cutoffs to determine sobriety,not what happens in your personal time...Stay safe everyone..

fbblackdragon
01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I just wanted to let people know that this worked for me. I smoked the day before and passed using this method.

heather65
01-14-2009, 08:10 PM
WOW...I just got reading thru these posts..and I dont know what to believe. Alls I do know is that this is my 4th day w/o weed and I cant sleep,eat,and feel like ****. I was(am)a pretty heavy smoker..1/4 in 2-3 days,but i really need to get a job and am scared to put resume's in for fear I'll get a call and then comes the test and then I'm screwed. I am applying in the medical field and they ALL test. The last time(back in 2007)I cleaned out it took 7 weeks and i really cant afford to wait that long. I know what sur-gel is...but does it REALLY work? I am 5'3 tall and not skinny..lol....but I sure would like a j right now...I dont know if it will work cuz of how much I was smokin'...what ya think people?????????

ftw2012
01-28-2009, 05:01 PM
i failed when i tried this with a home test.:eek:

houseoftreasure
01-28-2009, 05:29 PM
OK... I will NOT read all 24 pages of debate on weather or not this particular method works, because.. well, I already have one. Real simple. Real easy to get. REAL CHEAP!

You women out there... why are you not piping up on this? (My apologies if it has been stated in the pages I skipped) You men out there, ask your woman what it is.

AZO.
standard.

It is a urinary tract infection cleaner. EVERYTHING in the urinary tract bonds to the "medicine" and flushes out in the urine. I pop 4 with supper the night before, 2 as I go to bed, and by the time my pee aint red no more... test me all day. I will never fail. In 15 years OTR trucking and ALL the countless tests done by the DOT, or employers, not a single fail. EVERY one I have shared this with... not a single fail after preperation. This does NOT work instantly. It does take up to twelve hours. (On heavy smoke tests, I popped more AZO, even while smoking heavily the same night I was popping the AZO)

Will it work for you? Hell if I know. But it has worked for EVERY ONE I have shared it with so far. I aint gonna promise nothing to no-one... but it is at least something else to try.

xxdjbud420xx
02-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Ive heard the same thing from some older cats. not yet had to try but they vouch for it.

WeedHopper
02-04-2009, 01:49 AM
This thread is putty old ,,those guys havent posted in awhile,,,I Wounder Why.. OH yeah,,could be the test they didnt pass, hard to get a computer in a cell to let us know how it didnt work.

WhiteWidow55
02-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Thats bad *** i have a drug test March 1st so ill try it and see but thanks man.

schoolboy420
02-11-2009, 05:26 AM
Thats bad *** i have a drug test March 1st so ill try it and see but thanks man.

if this is my neighbor, like i think it is, ive told you this, but i said certo. certo sure gel same diff.

Krayzie5
02-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know if the strip 1 oz method work....Been clean for a week..Been downing green tea, water, and has been on a lite diet plan...Tried it, just to see if it worked and I had a faint line, but I did not eat anything. What I am trying to figure out does it still work after you have eaten something, because during the traing they plan to take us out to eat....I think its a setup or them being nice. I know its a five hour window. Any advice really need this job...been laidoff toooooo long...Help please... Also sur-gel did not work for me...

Boogieman
02-16-2009, 10:00 AM
This thread is putty old ,,those guys havent posted in awhile,,,I Wounder Why.. OH yeah,,could be the test they didnt pass, hard to get a computer in a cell to let us know how it didnt work.

i passed and i smoked 2 days before the test :D

WeedHopper
02-16-2009, 01:54 PM
i passed and i smoked 2 days before the test :D
It wasnt the Gas test,,so we are not talking about the samething. And Im real proud of ya. If ya failed would you have lost your job? If so,,not my problem if you get fired.
Good luck.

chezzie89
02-18-2009, 12:40 AM
hey am new to this site!
and can i just say thank god some thing like this exists.
iv smoked for 4 years.
i work for holiday parks in the uk, have just heard of this sur gel thing, from this site, my drug tests are random, really just enquiring bout this av stopped for 3 weeks now, n am at the point wer am like what the ****, i need to smoke what to do?????:o

GreenMachine90
02-18-2009, 01:34 AM
ok just so everyone knows... not 100% guarenteed.. got a friend who failed to straight doing this and he didnt even smoke the day before, it was more like a week or week and a half.. but hey thats him...

WyattEarp
02-20-2009, 07:55 PM
I have a test in less than 2 hours. I just drank 32oz of strip NC and have not smoked in 7 days. I am an everyday smoker and I am nervous as heck cuase i quit my last job before getting hired on to this new position. I am 6 foot 230.
I just mixed a glass of jello and someone posted previously. I am trying everything hoping I get the desired results.. PASS!!

I inform you all next week.

ftw2012
02-21-2009, 10:40 PM
good luck!

GeoffTheMess
02-22-2009, 07:55 PM
well by now you have either a miserable life or a new job

lavender
03-01-2009, 10:14 AM
My boyfriend whole house smells like weed. i am on probation. will i show up dirty becuz of his grow room?

HippyInEngland
03-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Not if you havnt smoked any of it :)

When did you last smoke?

lavender
03-01-2009, 10:24 AM
thursday. but just a bowl. next drug test in on the 10. i should be fine. been drinking gallon after gallon of water

HippyInEngland
03-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I strongly suggest you dont smoke again till after the test ;)

lavender
03-01-2009, 10:26 AM
i know.. i wont i am just worried about the smell

HippyInEngland
03-01-2009, 10:33 AM
The smell will not infuse into your body :aok:

lavender
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
thank u so much!!!

lavender
03-02-2009, 07:38 AM
so i have been so worried about the smell in my bf house.(grow room). plus i smoked a bowl on wednesday. Prior to that i havent smoked for 3 mth. I have been drinking gallon after gallon and flushing my sytem. Cant spell. So i went and got one of those at home drug test. I took it before i drank my water and i passed. !!!!!!!!!!! so it only took 4 days to get one bowl out With drinking at least a gallon of water a day.BUT NO WATER TODAY!!! good to know!!!!!!!!

cadlakmike1
03-02-2009, 07:48 AM
so i have been so worried about the smell in my bf house.(grow room). plus i smoked a bowl on wednesday. Prior to that i havent smoked for 3 mth. I have been drinking gallon after gallon and flushing my sytem. Cant spell. So i went and got one of those at home drug test. I took it before i drank my water and i passed. !!!!!!!!!!! so it only took 4 days to get one bowl out With drinking at least a gallon of water a day.BUT NO WATER TODAY!!! good to know!!!!!!!!

I have a 100% sure fire way to pass a urine test. I've used it several times for new jobs probation and parole...I quit smoking!

You are on probation! Is it worth going to jail for smoking pot? Not just you either, I've read about so many people that know they have a test coming up who still smoke. FYI, your probation officer will not be using a cheap over the counter hokey dokey urine test, good luck.

lavender
03-04-2009, 08:07 AM
well i would love to know!!!! what...

lavender
03-04-2009, 08:08 AM
oh you quit smoking read it again lol

WyattEarp
03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Pre-Employment drug screening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a test in less than 2 hours. I just drank 32oz of strip NC and have not smoked in 7 days. I am an everyday smoker and I am nervous as heck cuase i quit my last job before getting hired on to this new position. I am 6 foot 230.
I just mixed a glass of jello and someone posted previously. I am trying everything hoping I get the desired results.. PASS!!

I inform you all next week.

**well I passed.. but i turned down the job for a better offer that does not require pre-employment screening.
My suggestion is to drink lots of water and use a "kit" I like to use it for my own personal peace of mind. I have passed 3 tests using "kits" and water.

lavender
03-05-2009, 01:12 AM
where did u get that strip nc??

WyattEarp
03-06-2009, 12:07 AM
I bought at GNC for 50 bucks. Pricey and not the best tasting, but I would do it again to get the job!

Ipassedthetest
03-18-2009, 03:29 AM
PASSED!! Wow. amazing. Im from southern california, we have the dankest buds here. now its all about the kush, the real kush, not the so called 'kush' people down south or the east coast claim that they have. I have been smoking for every single day for years and years about (5 years). anyways. Heres my timeline...

last session.

36 hours later. Bought knox gelatin (unflavored powder gelatin) and 2- 32 ounce orange gatorade.

drank 1 bottle.

1 hour later took a piss.

1 hour after min after, emptied a full box of knox ( 1 oz.)
i also added 3 crushed vitamins and 3 crushed asprins (just read that vitamins make your piss look normal and asprins help mask thc, Dont know if this did anything, but added to the drink anyway)

30 min later took a piss. then ate some food and drank about 24 ounces of gatorade

30 min later took another piss.

about 1 hour after the last piss, went to the clinic and did the test.

and about 72 hours later, i found out i passed.

very very cool. thanks everyone.

I Know for a fact that 48 hours isnt long enough for thc to clear out of my system because i failed before.

Lemmongrass
03-18-2009, 04:54 AM
bahaha having a background in both culinary and chemistry, aswell as a hobby of pharmacology, i can say two things. the OP's little plan is 100% fabrication. the reason it may have any effect is the step telling you to piss right before you piss for the test. only good advice in it.

and two, the guy above me is a complete douche.

1) gelatin does not congeal unless it is bloomed in hot water first.(hotter than 98.8*)
2) even if it could, or you boiled it first, it needs to sit in a sub 60* environment for several hours for the gelatin protein to stiffen.
3) your stomach will never hold 48oz of fluid long enough for it to set.
4) water is not absorbed thru the stomach lining
5) metabolites are filtered out by the liver and kidneys then excreted directly into the waste.
6) broken down cannabinoid metabolites are formed, transfered, stored in, and removed from lipids processed out of fat globules .
7) excess water in the body is handled by its own system. this system does not interact with the lipid system.
8) gelatin is a protein which is dissolved from ground animal bones using moderate heat, and a big vat of hydrochloric acid. your stomach is a 99* bag of HCL...

word. logic and 10min on google does wonders.

cubby
03-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Ther's one born everyday:rolleyes:

If this nonsence worked scientists would have developed a method to eliminate the variable.

If getting caught dirty is going to be such a great hardship on your life.....quit smoking!!!